All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Divvy Reviews

Great for Expense Tracking

Great experience! Very friendly and helpful staff. The online chat with the helpdesk is one of the best i have ever seen - you can send your question in and not have to sit there for hours going back and forth on the issue. They respond in a timely manner and I can respond whenever. No need to sit for the answer.

Pros

It puts the responsibility for receipts and tracking on the employee - puts all the information they need right in their hands. Also - assigning managers to review their employee tracking and all of this is done before it gets to the finance department and inputted in QB.

Cons

We use Quickbooks desktop - the expense report does not feed perfectly into Quickbooks Desktop so each transaction does require a manual touch to alter the input information. Was hoping it would feed perfectly into Quickbooks, was one of the reasons we went with Divvy.

Divvy is a great A/P automation tool

The best thing about implementing Divvy has been the elimination of the need for me to hound our employees to turn in receipts. Divvy lets them easily see when one of their transactions is incomplete. I can review transactions easily for posting into our accounting software. Divvy's customer service was awesome. They had answers for all of my questions and made sure I was happy with my experience with implementing and using Divvy.

Pros

Elimination of paper in out accounts payable process, especially in the area of purchasing with credit cards. With the easy-to-use app, our employees are able to capture the required documentation on their phones or other smart device.

Cons

Full functionality of the Bill Pay side is not yet available on the app. I would like to be able to add vendors, create invoices and payments and fund payments. Right now, I am only able to view payments.

Construction Manager review

We have been able to better track daily expenses, employees over spending, managing budgets and project proformas.

Pros

It comes with the mobile app, it is quick and user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes, it is hard to navigate on the software unless you have been practicing on the website.

Extremely Pleased

Been a wonderful experience. Love the customer service, and the functionality of Divvy. Huge fan.

Pros

The Divvy platform achieves exactly what our company desired to have. A system to budget, assign specific funds to certain people, and to track spending. It accomplishes precisely what we needed for so long prior to having Divvy and we're thankful to have it.

Cons

Using the app, you have to log in and out to see changes and updates - ie, if you want to see something refresh in the app, you have to log back out and back in (when using your the app).

Perfect

The staff is wonderful and the services they provide are perfect and meet the needs of our business.

Pros

The ease and accessibility fits with my busy schedule.

Cons

Takes some time to load all transactions.

Divvy - business credit cards as they should be

Pros

Divvy bridged the glaringly obvious gap between the benefits of credit cards, and trying to apply them in a business setting.There was never a good way to manage multiple accounts, departments, and company spending in one place until we started using Divvy. Now I can manage department budgets, allocate funds, and classify purchases all in one platform.

Cons

Divvy is fairly new, and, with all new software companies, there are bugs that need to be fixed. However, the Divvy team is very responsive, and they fix issues right away.

Great tool for budgeting

Once we did the setup, it has been easy to maintain. Their reporting has improved, which is important for accountants. Divvy continues to add new functionality.

Pros

No fees for the company, and they in fact give cash back! You can have a mix of virtual and physical cards. Syncs with QuickBooks Online.

Cons

Bills are approved based on the budget, but no approval process to make sure the bill submitted is valid. Often bills are entered by a bookkeeper, but a manager needs to approve to make sure they did use the vendor and it is for the agreed-upon-amount. Divvy is working on this.

Great for managing multiple budgets

Great for managing multiple budgets. Made it super easy to issue and manage corporate credit cards.

Pros

Divvy gives me complete control of the credit card use of each employee. Divvy gives me full visibility and implementation of our expense policy. Customer service is great. Our rep monitors our account and when transactions get declined for whatever reason, they quickly follow-up to make sure that the problem is resolved.

Cons

QuickBooks integration still requires WebConnect files instead of DirectConnect. Statements are difficult to work with.

Divvy Streamlines Expenses

Expense management and entry

Pros

Streamlines the expense processes for the user Easy to attach receipts User friendly No training needed Preset budget

Cons

Could use more reporting Scroll functionality needs updating

Best corporate credit card for business which are looking to scale

Overall a really good experience with the software. Does what we need it to do and is always there when we need assistance.

Pros

The internal team at divvy is extremely quick to respond and assist. The platform itself is self explanatory and very easy to use.

Cons

There are some features which are missing from the platform such as bulk receipt uploading and reporting features.

Simple to use App and Great Desk Top Website

It's been great so far.

Pros

The fact that I can take a picture of a receipt and then throw it away. Gives me less filing work to have to worry about.

Cons

The fact that I am currently unable to select a default budget my funds are withdrawn from. I use one budget more often than all the other but for some reason all of my transactions are automatically taken out of the last budget that was created. I've submitted a request for the ability to select a default budget but it has not been developed yet.

Make the Change Today!

Pros

I've used a certain software that most are familiar with for years and switched to Divvy recently. Managing company credit cards has never been easier. Expense reporting is also far superior to the other software most use. The best feature is that I can set limits for managers or VP's at the office and track what they're using their cards for the moment a transaction is made.

Cons

Customer service can be challenging, but they're really helpful once you get a hold of a representative.

Convenient and rewarding

Pros

I love how easy it is to create, update budgets, add categories for better accounting. Really love the rewards page and how clear everything is.

Cons

The budgets don't reset automatically but we login everyday so we update the budgets at the beginning of the month to reset the spending caps.

OK product, questionable tactics used for acquisition

They promised the world to get us to switch over to their service. We have problems and their standard response is that they are always improving service. Failed to deliver on a promise their sales rep made on the phone .

Pros

We can match spending to budget lines and adjust them on the fly

Cons

the software is very buggy. at least several times per week, the approval process for spending gets hung up using the mobile phones. We very frequently (more than once per week, have charges declined when paying our vendors. The ACH and Bill Pay process work very, badly.

Best Expense Management Software Out There

Pros

Divvy makes it seamless to set, adjust, spend and track expenses.

Cons

Tough to say. I think they have done a fantastic job overall.

Divvy Review

Divvy has been wonderful for our business as our sales reps do a lot of outside travelling. Being able to load funds directly onto their personal card and limit use has been a life saver.

Pros

The ease of use and the customer support has been unmatched.

Cons

New reports should be created. Specifically a report so you can run past payments made

Game Changing Expense Management and Budgeting Tool

There are very few products on the market that solve so many needs and provide you a world class solution for FREE. My firm rarely gives good reviews for software products since both of our owners come from a software background, but we gladly promote Divvy!

Pros

Divvy is the greatest tool I have in my accounting arsenal. Divvy allows me complete control over spending, expense management, and budgeting. Divvy allows me to have real time expense data with the support I need to back it up. Divvy saves thousands of dollars a year (if not tens of thousands)! They are quick to respond and always rolling out great features to keep this product ahead of everything on the market by leaps and bounds.

Cons

There currently isn't a way for me to manage multiple clients within the web / app - that would be a huge feature add. Otherwise, it's a fantastic software that is learning and growing.

Best Travel and Reimbursement Tool on the Market

I have used Divvy for 5+ years at 2 companies and just love it. The easy of use it great to capture expenses but the real beauty of this tool is the simplistic way it allows employees or accounting to generate expense reports. The time savings is huge and allows you employees to focus on their job and not assembling receipts and preparing an expense report.

Pros

Easy of use, quick learning curve, very flexible

Cons

We pay weekly but budgets reset monthly so it gets a bit tricky for people who max out weekly.

Divvy simplifies my life so much!

Thanks Divvy for simplifying my life.

Pros

I love the fact that your purchasing and expense reporting is all managed in one app. Budgets for projects and recurring monthly expenses are so simple and help me maintain costs for operating my business and efficiently doing projects

Cons

Cons, the reports are a bit lacking but the system as a whole is amazing. Other con would be to make the admin be able to do more from the app.

Divvy review

We have expanded our card use to prioritize Divvy purchasing.

Pros

Individual budget assignments allow for greater cost control and data entry

Cons

The web application has some bugs. Customer support is always helpful.

Empower driving new business without sacrificing control

We've significantly reduced the time and effort spent providing project funding and reconciliation for new business opportunities. Accounting no longer needs to pour through credit card statements analyzing and categorizing specific transactions.

Pros

Set up was painless and can instantly scale to new business lines or projects Ability to create virtual cards for specific vendors and turn off their ability to charge once complete All functionality is easily accessible on browser or mobile app

Cons

Limited analytics on project or budgets over periods greater than one month Bill pay features are still being developed

Great and User Friendly Company

Great customer service! Very user friendly! Great rewards program!

Pros

I love that we can have multiple users that each have their own card to track each employees expenses.

Cons

We have no complaints at this time about the software.

Great product!

Pros

The old branding was pretty good but the new branding is great. Fun UX too. Money transfers instantly.

Cons

It was difficult to figure out how to use it. Once you get it figured out then it is pretty easy.

Love this product!

Fantastic! We love what Divvy does for our company!

Pros

We utilize Divvy for the cash rebates that we gain from purchases run through their cards, and our Owners couldn't be happier with the returns we get from this program.

Cons

Giving supervisors the ability to approve transactions

Budget Controls very good, reporting on users can be improved

Product has been good for controlling some spending. Easy to use. Support has been very good.

Pros

Setting Budgets for Users that control spending, Ability of users to share a budget

Cons

I cannot get a report of all users with their email addresses out of the system. Some of the reporting in the tool is lacking.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.