All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Divvy Reviews

Great Tool for Any Business

Pros

The software is easy to use and is also very accessible. I use it on my phone all the time and it's really nice to be able to see all the transactions and label them, add notes, add receipts, etc. The budgeting features are great and allow me to put myself in a better position both financially as well as educationally as I am able to see things more clearly.

Cons

There were some features that I wasn't too sure about as I started to use them. They weren't things I was using before and therefore tough for me to grasp in order to get the full benefit.

Great for a volunteer heavy organization

Pros

My favorite parts of the ability to create burner cards and virtual cards that I can give to interns or other people without having to give them my credit card to use. It's also very easy to track what is going on.

Cons

Despite their orientation materials, it was a little bit confusing to set up and make sure that they had added the correct amount of money and budget to my staff person's card. She did end up in a little bit of a lurch due to my mistake and ended up having to do a reimbursement. That said, it was easy to rectify.

Amazingly easy to use

Very simple and cost effective

Pros

Easy, efficient and great for small business's with tight budgets. Easily allocate budgets to different card holders based on need.

Cons

The application can be a little confusing but after using it several times it is fairly easy to use.

Super interesting concept, gets the job done!

Overall, pretty solid experience! This is a great solution for smaller companies and startups looking to implement a time/expense tracking tool quickly.

Pros

It's hard to believe that this is a completely free platform, as it's fairly easy to use and yet still feature rich.

Cons

Divvy definitely accomplishes all the basics but it's lacking in integrations, particularly with regard to financial AR/AP types of software.

User awareness

Pros

I love how easy it is to use funds from my company in a monitored way!

Cons

I don't love that i have to request funds but also i can see the benefit to having that as a pro!

Divvy is so convenient and easy to use.

Pros

Dashboard is great and puts everything into an awesome report for me. I love the simplicity of use and how all my employees can access the funds they need.

Cons

I wish I knew about this sooner!

Pros

I love the real time tracking of our expenses. Being able to not only see but control where our money is spent and when is amazing!

Easy to Navigate

The client services are excellent the software takes a holistic approach to ensure it meets your individuals business needs!

Pros

The User Interface is simple and easy to follow. It makes it easy for my team and myself to know where the money is going. It also makes monthly payments much simpler because everything goes on Divvy and then they automatically withdraw payment monthly!

Cons

The software is robust and meets all my companies needs!

An easy way to manage work-based expenses

It makes our travel and expense management so much easier.

Pros

It is very easy for us to assign budgets for specific projects/trips and track documentation. Users can request additional funds if needed and loading more cash onto a users card is easy.

Cons

Cards have been declined before even when funds have been allocated. I'm not sure whether this was a Divvy issue or an issue with the vendor where the user was making payment.

Great tracking of purchases

It's been great for submitting payments to different software we use. As mentioned previously it's very easy to use and we love that we are able to create virtual cards.

Pros

It is very easy to track purchases since we have several different virtual cards for different software. I also like how there are budgets set up to put employees into certain categories.

Cons

So far we have not experienced any cons. We just started using this software.

Frustrated and Disappointed

Frustrated and disappointed

Pros

The software is simple in structure and to install. If it worked properly would full meet my needs.

Cons

I constantly wind up with black spaces on my screen rendering those parts of my screen useless. I have figured out how to shrink but can only get rid of it by rebooting which is not practical when I am on Zoom call. To use properly I would have to reboot 5 times a day.

Amazing Product

Pros

It changes the way businesses approach expense reporting. It transforms a company from a reactive to a proactive approach to all their expenditures.

Cons

It might be tough to integrate this into a company, but once the transition is over companies will see the benefits Divvy brings.

Will Eventually Takeover Concur

Pros

If you haven't heard of divvy then you're missing out. These guys are an up and coming disruptor in the T&E management world. Their service is essentially free and it provides many nice features that you don't get with other large T&E Management services

Cons

It is new so it can be a bit buggy at times. I've had some serious struggles with the receipts on occasion.

Excellent service

I highly recommend using this service. It solved a lot of problems for us and helped our small company gain control over expenses.

Pros

I love the organizational process of this service. It enables us to keep track of where every cent is going without having to waste tons of time going to each individual.

Cons

Getting set up is a little tricky but as long as you walk through a tutorial with a rep, you shouldn't have any issues!

Works great if you buy mostly online

Good experience, would recommend for those looking for an easy to use receipt management system

Pros

The app is simple, fast and does exactly what it's supposed to do. Purchases are categorized and I can create digital cards on the fly without too much hassle.

Cons

Almost ZERO retain stores know what to do with a digital card. I wasn't able to get a physical card, but I don't think we're quite there yet to go fully digital.

Friendly personnel and helpful service!

Pros

Exciting company. I do not have any knowledge or experience with this company other than what I have seen on social media and heard from friends. And from those experiences this company sounds like it is making great strides and has a bright future. Excited to see what the future holds.

Cons

I do not have any negative or constructive feedback on the product. Should any arise I believe they would be resolved quickly.

Divvy customer

The benefits of Divvy have helped my business tremendously it allows me to build my business credit and have funding for my business when I need want to make big purchases no shortcuts and it was simple to sign up thank you divvy

Pros

Having funding building business credit is a game changer

Cons

I really have no cons about divvy Divvy has helped my business tremendously I'm very happy with the product

New members

50/50

Pros

Not really sure I’m still new to the site

Cons

Still waiting on credit offer to finalize

Great choice for managing corporate cards

This application is perfect to meet your business needs!

Pros

- Stable, secure, and very intuitive app that helps you to track all the receipts; - the ability to issue virtual cards;

Cons

- They had feww iissues at the very beginning when I started using it, but not I don't see something that will prevent me from loving this application.

Divvy helps businesses save time and money

Pros

Divvy's automated expense reporting and budgeting features allow me to spend my time more productively. The UI is simple, smooth, and effective. Divvy is way ahead of the game! Oh, and did I mention that it's free?

Cons

We really haven't had any issues with Divvy's software so far. It's been a very painless process to implement.

Divvy

This helped us stop using venmo time after time.

Pros

Eliminates the need for expense reports. Helps you run the company finances in real time rather than getting behind.

Cons

Company cards feel cheaply made, but they get the job done. If you dont have enough money on the card you have to keep requesting it.

Cool idea to budget your business

Pros

I like the concept of Divvy and how they are trying to simplify expense management.

Cons

I don't like that you have to use a special Divvy credit card to track expenses.

Amazing Convenience

Pros

I love The concept of being able to use the card whenever at my convenience, instead of waiting for another department for the card.

Cons

So far I haven’t had any problems with Divvy. The only thing I would say is a con is that other companies haven’t heard of this so maybe the advertising needs to be a little better.

Great Product!

Pros

Very helpful and insightful product - easy to implement and use. This tool has greatly helped us understand our spending habits.

Cons

Getting the team to adapt to the change (nobody likes it when you move their cheese), especially because now we can see BEFOREHAND what employees are spending money on.

Great Product

We are using Divvy for our procurement card. It is very easy to use and allows our employees to upload receipts instantly.

Pros

It is super to easy to use and allows for many different users

Cons

That you can't automatically split charges to multiple budgets on recurring charges

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.