What is Reviso?Reviso is an online accounting system specially developed for SMEs. The Reviso accounting system exploits all the benefits of an online application.
- You don't need to install space-consuming software onto your hard drive or apply constant application upgrades
- That the Reviso system and all of your accounts are available wherever you are and at anytime
- That you can collaborate with your accountant and/or external bookkeeper on the Internet simultaneously
- Easy to get started and use
- To begin working with your accounts in Reviso, simply select the available default set-up that matches your type of business, and begin invoicing customers, bookkeeping and preparing your budgets straight away. A web-based accounting system specially developed for SMEs
The Reviso accounting system functions on both PC and Mac computers and contains all the functions of a conventional accounting system - and much more.
Additionally, Reviso's easy-to-use interface and structure make it easy to navigate between the menus and functions - so you'll get the hang of the application in no time.
Easy-to-follow online instructions and videos are available 24/7 to guide users through the system, while friendly support staff are ready to help you through the system in a number of ways.
Only the transactions set the limits
Reviso contains General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Sales modules.
The system is available in two versions, Small and Standard. The basic functions in Small and Standard are identical. The only difference between them is a limit to the number of transactions.
Small is the ideal solution for small companies with up to 4,000 transactions per accounting year, while standard allows access to an unlimited number of transactions. A Small is automatically upgraded to Standard when you reach 4,000 transactions within one accounting year.
On the Internet with your accountant
With Reviso you can go online with your accountant and/or external bookkeeper and give them access to both your invoices and bookings - allowing you to work together simultaneously on the same platform.
Furthermore - the accountant/external bookkeeper access is completely free of charge.
When the company grows
As your company grows, the Reviso accounting application will expand to suit your changing needs.
Reviso's additional modules include features for project accounting, stock management, scanning, and more, enabling users to continue working with the same data - but with expanded functionality.
Reviso continuously develop new and improved functions and facilities to help users keep control of their finances. New functions and facilities are automatically added to Reviso every two weeks, with no new installations or additional payments necessary.
Software by Reviso Cloud Accountingwww.reviso.com