All categories

Elorus

Cloud Invoicing & Time Tracking for modern professionals

visit website

Elorus Reviews

Pros

User Friendly, Great Support, Great Web Api, Very Good Value for Money. Very Good Choice, Highly Recomended.

Manolis S.

Theodoros F.

Read the full review
I liked the clean interface and that it didn't make me think a lot before any actions. As a freelancer it helps me keep track of my finances.

Read the full review

Cons

Lack of "Delivery Notes" Templates. Would prefer more Template customizing.

Georgios K.

Read the full review
Premium is a bit pricey ,however you can add extra users for about 20% of the cost. There is also no mobile version.

Kaytlin M.

Read the full review
Cloud software no setup needed you dont need even a computer.

Stamatis K.

4.8

Outstanding experience

Great experience, totally recommended

Pros

Very easy to use and friendly interface. Totally customizable to suit the real needs of the business.

Cons

An explanatory video for the way to use the software would be appreciated.

Best solution for freelancers

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

Pros

Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

Cons

I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Thank you very much for your review. We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Makes handling payments a lot easier

Pros

Invoice creation gives you a lot of room for maneuver and Elorus lets you take full control over the customization . The program also tracks time ,which is great if you have billable hours ( this doesn't directly apply to my work ,but is still a great feature ) .

Cons

Premium is a bit pricey ,however you can add extra users for about 20% of the cost . There is also no mobile version .

Elorus makes the difference from others

The best for me is the 5 customers free plan and it is a web-based software which i have access from everywhere even from my phone. I can create an invoice on the go and i can send it through email.

Pros

Easy to use and 5 first customers for free.

Cons

sometimes i get confused because of the menu

Excellent User Experience with Elorus

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use. Competitive plans. EN templating ready

Cons

Some difficulties in building some document templates

Very good user experience!!!

Pros

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

Cons

I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Thank you for your review! As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

Elorus is giving us the ability to reach the next levels in a very efficient manner.

Very good one so far! I even brought a new company to adopt your system and pay the membership from day 1.

Pros

Ease of use Pricing Layout and design cutomization Incoming payment management (Stripe for us) Recurring bills Reminder for outstanding invoices Team integration Timesheeting monitoring and billing tool Client Portal Cloud access and so much more!

Cons

None for now, this software is absolutely what I was looking for. The only thing I would like to see would be the ability to see the full history of estimates, expenses and invoices directly from a client/supplier into their contact profile. A tab where we could see all the categories and their history. That would be great!

Great Product & Support!

Its' a great product with which someone can run easily a small to medium Business.

Pros

A very user-friendly software and great support!

Cons

1. Lack of "Delivery Notes" Templates. 2. Would prefer more Template customizing.

Elorus

Pros

Elorus is a very user-friendly product and can be used by anyone. Elorus offers a very wide range of options in order to organise your company. Also,you can get answers to your problems from the customer support who are always friendly and ready to help you.

Cons

In my experience with Elorus i have not met any difficulties or any missing details.

Very fast and easy to use

Low cost, high productivity

Pros

I like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

Cons

The software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

Thank you for your review! We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

Pros

I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

Cons

the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Thank you for your review. We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

Pros

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

Cons

We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Thank you for your review! We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

Pros

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

Cons

The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Thank you for review. We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

The most clever accounting software

Pros

You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

Cons

The time project tracking needs to be updated

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature. Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Very easy, practical and value for money!

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

Pros

I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Cons

There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Thank you for your review. We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Pros

Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Cons

Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Thank you for your review. We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Elorus, a game changer for our business !

Our experience with Elorus is amazing. A great way to have all our economics into order and most of all, we have great support from Elorus team. In conclusion, as mentioned, Elorus was a game changer to our business and we're so happy we started our partnership.

Pros

Elorus is very easy to use, friendly environment and a way to keep all our Clients and business economics together.

Cons

Everything was ok !! We had no problems working with Elorus.

Has its flaws but still good

Pros

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

Cons

The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Thank you very much! Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Great software, lack of features

Pros

Easy to use, great customers service, low price

Cons

Payment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

Pros

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

Cons

You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Thank you for your review. Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Credibility Design Organization

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

Cons

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

Pros

I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

Cons

No Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

Thank you very much for your review. We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.

Good ,,, Could be better

Pros

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

Cons

when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

Thank you for review. We will take your comments under consideration.

Excellent software! GREAT value for money!

Has made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easy

Pros

GUI, simplicity, speed.

Cons

Lacks some peculiar accounting requirements necessary for greek buisness that deal in goods but perfect for service based jobs.

Thank you for the review George! Hopefully the greek legislation will change in the future so that we can fully support retail vendors as well. Stay tuned and thanks again!

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Pros

Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

Cons

This software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

Ā© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.