Elorus Reviews

Elorus

Cloud Invoicing & Time Tracking for modern professionals

4.79/5 (47 reviews)

Pros
  • Our experience with Elorus is amazing. A great way to have all our economics into order and most of all, we have great support from Elorus team.Theodoros F.Read the full review
  • I liked the clean interface and that it didn't make me think a lot before any actions. As a freelancer it helps me keep track of my finances.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Although it is quite easy to use, some questions might arrise but the customer support team is available and always happy to solve any issues.Michail M.Read the full review
Cons
  • LACK OF SUM FEATURES AS PROJECTED CASH FLOWS AND CONNECTION WITH OTHER ERPS.RIZOS O.Read the full review
  • The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.Evangelos P.Read the full review
  • Cloud software no setup needed you dont need even a computer.Stamatis K.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Alexios Giannatos

Best solution for freelancers

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.

Pros
Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

Cons
I have been using Elorus since the beginning and there hasn't been anything that i couldn't do or some problem/bug that was not solved.

Response from Elorus

Thank you very much for your review.
We promise to keep up the effort to make your daily life easier.

Myrto Gleni

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

Reviewed 2018-07-09

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clients

Pros
I like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

Cons
the only thing is that I can't do search over my clients by using only the country.For example when I am searching all clients from Germany

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.

We will keep doing our best to create solutions for all your needs.

Anonymous

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Pros
It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

Cons
The design of the invoices is a bit old style, it would be nice if they gave more neat, aesthetically pleasing invoice versions that don't interfere with our company's branding

Response from Elorus

Thank you for review.

We will do our best to satisfy all your needs.

Pantelis Angelakakis

value for money

Reviewed 2020-05-11

excellent value for money

Pros
easy to use, excellent and fast customer service

Cons
more customisation of forms would be useful

Konstantinos Delidakis

Outstanding experience

Reviewed 2020-02-14

Great experience, totally recommended

Pros
Very easy to use and friendly interface. Totally customizable to suit the real needs of the business.

Cons
An explanatory video for the way to use the software would be appreciated.

Michael Tatsios

Very good user experience!!!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Pros
Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

Cons
I would like to have the option to build invoice custom templates from scratch. Also it would be nice to have a mobile version either web or native app.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review!

As for your wishes stay tuned. We are getting closer every day!

George Papamichalopoulos

Very easy, practical and value for money!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.

Pros
I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Cons
There is nothing important to say. At least, I ll want more features like : last balance and new balance .

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.
We take every comment of our customers under consideration and we will keep doing everything we can to satisfy your needs fully.

Stefanos Stefanou

The most clever accounting software

Reviewed 2019-10-01

Pros
You can track all your invoices and your bill with less time

Cons
The time project tracking needs to be updated

Response from Elorus

hanks for the positive review, Stefanos. We hope you'll enjoy the new timesheet functionality and the general upgrade of our time tracking feature.
Here's the link to our product updates to always stay informed about our news: https://www.elorus.com/product-updates/

Theodoros Frantzanas

Elorus, a game changer for our business !

Reviewed 2019-11-28

Our experience with Elorus is amazing. A great way to have all our economics into order and most of all, we have great support from Elorus team. In conclusion, as mentioned, Elorus was a game changer to our business and we're so happy we started our partnership.

Pros
Elorus is very easy to use, friendly environment and a way to keep all our Clients and business economics together.

Cons
Everything was ok !! We had no problems working with Elorus.

Ioannis Belegrinis

A billing app that offers so much more

Reviewed 2019-02-05

Pros
The time tracking feature is great, and I like the way it integrates with the billing workflow. The online payment link feature is also one of the most valuable things on the app.

Cons
I would love to have an easier way to configure the appearance of my invoices for printing, in terms of layout.

Anonymous

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Pros
It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

Cons
We would like to see the addition of payment gateways for credit card payments that will have lower transaction fees than the existing gateways.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review!

We will keep doing our best to keep you satisfied.

Evangelos Papadakis

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Pros
Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Cons
Maybe a bit more customisation on the invoice templates (custom css maybe). A few things are missing but the team looks like it is actively working on them. The subscription plan is a bit difficult to understand at the beginning.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.

We will do our best to offer you all the features that will make your daily work-life easier.

Hussain Lokhandwala

Has its flaws but still good

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Pros
Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

Cons
The structure of the design of the invoice is kinda outdated i think and their is no numbering option in the reciepts either which is really needed for big invoices

Response from Elorus

Thank you very much!

Our temple engine has been redesigned from the ground up since your review was submitted! Please have a look at our new designs and drop us an email for any questions you might have.

Lambros Ioannou

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Pros
The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

Cons
You dont have the option to add numbering on the receipts. I believe a mobile application is a must as i found myself very often on the go.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.
Stay tuned because some of your requests might be fulfilled sooner than you imagine

Georgia Arapkoule

Great software, lack of features

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Pros
Easy to use, great customers service, low price

Cons
Payment receipts with SN should be included, as well multiple proposals templates in different forms, like .doc, .xls, .ppt.

Paraskevas Papachristos

Credibility Design Organization

Reviewed 2016-09-05

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

George Papadakis

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Pros
I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

Cons
No Cons for me so far, the only minor issue i have with this software is the ability to save to popular cloud providers like onedrive, google drive etc.

Response from Elorus

Thank you very much for your review.
We will continue to do our best to offer you all you need.

Vogiatzoglou Stefanos

Good ,,, Could be better

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

Cons
when you write an invoice not see the net price of the product this price seen fortunately in the invoice but not in the platform

Response from Elorus

Thank you for review.

We will take your comments under consideration.

George Mathiopoulos

Excellent software! GREAT value for money!

Reviewed 2016-06-27

Has made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easy

Pros
GUI, simplicity, speed.

Cons
Lacks some peculiar accounting requirements necessary for greek buisness that deal in goods but perfect for service based jobs.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for the review George!
Hopefully the greek legislation will change in the future so that we can fully support retail vendors as well.
Stay tuned and thanks again!

Lazaros Psiloutsikos

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

Cons
This software has helped me keep my company organized. New features are available every month, before i ask for them.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review! We promise to keep doing our best to make your daily life easier!

Simeon Gavalas

We have found Elorus to be very easy to use. Overall we are really happy with our choice.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Pros
It was easy transition to the cloud solution. It's very easy to use. The integration with digital signature solution is great. The integration with the local tax organizations (taxisnet) Did we mention that it's really ease to use?

Cons
The export and import of data (especially contacts) would benefit from more options and easier process. Reporting could also have more options.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review.
We noted your requests and we will check possible updates,

M Skourti

Great software. We're using it every day since day one.

Reviewed 2016-09-04

We had an excellent experience using Elorus. Initially we just tried it as a quick alternative to issuing old-fashioned hand-issued invoices. It turned out to offer much more than this. Very stylish but customizable invoice designs to help boost our image, Good tracking of revenues and expenses, Even better tracking of cash flows, Multi user funcionality helps us stay up to date with accounting, Payment modules capabilities.

Anonymous

This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my invoices

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Pros
Easy to use I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice I like how I can track my payments

Cons
The new feature with the time tracking doesn't really work for me. I just need an easy way to add hours to a project i'm working on and at the end of the month make an invoice aout of all the hours.

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review!

As far as Time Tracking is concerned, you can manually log time for any of your projects via the time entries page. (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/time-entries).

In order to invoice your hours you have to set up the project rates first. Then use the "Invoice Project" button anytime to create a new invoice out of the tracked hours (For more info, please read this article: http://help.elorus.com/elorus-guide/time-tracking/invoice-projects).

You can always contact us here: https://www.elorus.com/contact/ and we will be more than happy to help you!

Konstantoula Michali

One of the most simple and almost complete software i have used.

Reviewed 2019-04-23

Pros
It is quite simple and even when i dealt with an issue, the customer service was almost instant and to the point.

Cons
The price considering that I am only using it for invoices and not for simple receipts, but that was my choice. And the disproportion among the packages that you have regarding the customers we can invoice to each one of them. Also it would be great if in the invoices you could put an extra column next to each product with the VAT as amount not as percentage.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Akis Apostolopoulos

Very fast and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Low cost, high productivity

Pros
I like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

Cons
The software has been designed for services businesses. Our business is more of a trade & manufacturing business so we need to customize it to make it fit our needs

Response from Elorus

Thank you for your review!

We will continue to do our best to cover all your needs!