Elorus Reviews

4.79/5 (28 reviews)

Alexios Giannatos

Best solution for freelancers

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Quick and easy invoicing that looks very professional.Elorus gives me all the tools to make invoicing as easy as possible. It has a dedicated team that provides excellent support and they keep working to give more features. Ease of use Constant improvements Stylish invoices Repeatable Invoices Great support/ Good communication The new time management module looks promising

Myrto Gleni

easy to use,instant help,multiple tools

Reviewed 2018-07-09

I organised better my work and I learned more about archiving features.I managed to put easy all the details needed for my clientsI like how "clear" it is in every page with no hidden informations you have to remember.By using it you can find tips to help your job that you have never imagine before as graphics e.t.c.

Anonymous

Well defined and executed billing and invoicing cloud solution!

Reviewed 2018-04-06

It was easy to learn and easy to adapt it to our business requirements. It simplified our workflow and shortened our monthly billing and invoicing cycle. With its automated reminders about invoice due dates and overdue invoices we effectively manage the payment cycle of our invoices. The support team is very responsive in providing quality guidance and solutions to our questions. We are happy with our selection, as it is a modern solution, gradually evolving with the addition of new features.

Michael Tatsios

Very good user experience!!!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

Simplicity at a very high level, very good experience, excellent reports and dashboards. Client portal is definitely one of my favourite feature.

Anonymous

We've been subscribers since its early days, it has helped a lot with organizing our accounting!

Reviewed 2018-03-12

It's intuitive, even our accountant who isn't particularly tech savvy can use it with ease. The customer service is extremely fast.

George Papamichalopoulos

Very easy, practical and value for money!

Reviewed 2018-03-14

The clients see my business more serious, I can use it from anywhere, I can manage my client's accounts easy and finally I m very satisfied at all.I like it because I can do my work effective , economically and quickly! My invoices have a very good apparance and my clients are satisfied.

Evangelos Papadakis

Elorus has helped me keep track of my clients, invoices.

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Recurring invoices, ease of use, client portal, nice and clean interface, automated notifications (you can create your own rules).

Petros Dimitriadis

My one stop business software

Reviewed 2018-04-03

Piece of mindI like that I have complete control of my business by using Elorus. I don't have to log in to other websites to use different services.

Lambros Ioannou

I hate accounting, elorus saved us a lot of time and make the preparation for our accountant easy

Reviewed 2018-03-12

The interface of the system, how light the system is and that is a saas, you dont have to download and install any software.

Paraskevas Papachristos

Credibility Design Organization

Reviewed 2016-09-05

With Elorus, issuing invoices has become easy and fast! It has great technical support and is always up to date, in an occasion we even learnt the latest changes in legislation due to Elorus. Most important, it is very efficient in organising income and expenses, giving us a capture of the balance any time, as well as tracking payment dates. Hopefully, in the future it will apply for retail vendors as well - till then it remains a great value for money!

Hussain Lokhandwala

Has its flaws but still good

Reviewed 2018-07-10

Customer support is really good and co-operaing. There were problems before and they helped solve it quickly . Also ir doesn't require much experience and all to use this software . The tools are very easy to make invoices

George Papadakis

Smooth and fast, lot's of features that make my daily taks easier

Reviewed 2018-03-12

I have been using this software for a few months replacing my on premises solution, it has proven to be error free fast and includes all the features needed for my daily tasks.

Vogiatzoglou Stefanos

Good ,,, Could be better

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Flexibility and the Graphic Design.

George Mathiopoulos

Excellent software! GREAT value for money!

Reviewed 2016-06-27

Has made it very easy to do the invoicing, offers and monitor payments etc with our clients and suppliers very easyGUI, simplicity, speed.

Lazaros Psiloutsikos

Great billing software. Simple & easy to use

Reviewed 2018-03-13

Clients, client portal, offers, invoices, payments, notifications. All in one place. Great support and new features

Simeon Gavalas

We have found Elorus to be very easy to use. Overall we are really happy with our choice.

Reviewed 2018-03-13

It was easy transition to the cloud solution. It's very easy to use. The integration with digital signature solution is great. The integration with the local tax organizations (taxisnet) Did we mention that it's really ease to use?

M Skourti

Great software. We're using it every day since day one.

Reviewed 2016-09-04

We had an excellent experience using Elorus. Initially we just tried it as a quick alternative to issuing old-fashioned hand-issued invoices. It turned out to offer much more than this. Very stylish but customizable invoice designs to help boost our image, Good tracking of revenues and expenses, Even better tracking of cash flows, Multi user funcionality helps us stay up to date with accounting, Payment modules capabilities.

Anonymous

This is an awesome product. It's easy to use and it has helped me a lot with organizing my invoices

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Easy to use I like the feature that notifies you via email when a client has viewed your invoice I like how I can track my payments

Ioannis Belegrinis

A billing app that offers so much more

Reviewed 2019-02-05

The time tracking feature is great, and I like the way it integrates with the billing workflow. The online payment link feature is also one of the most valuable things on the app.

Akis Apostolopoulos

Very fast and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Low cost, high productivityI like the fact that unlike other Greek accounting software this program is not clunky. It is very fast and intuitive, has all the basic functions and it even works well on the mobile browser.

Manolis Spanakis

Excelent

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Fresh new ideas, SAS model excellent workUser Friendly, Great Support, Great Web Api, Very Good Value for Money. Very Good Choice, Highly Recomended.

Christos Kentrotis

The best value for money invoicing application

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-08

I liked the wide range of services, the overview, the announcements about the unpaid invoices, the reports and statistics, as well as the easiness use when you enter your customers and services at the platform and the professional view of the invoices.

Michalis CHiKARAS

Use of Elorus for a very small business

Reviewed 2018-08-23

I am a Consultant in Geotechnical Engineering and run my own very small personal business in Europe. I find Elorus software a great tool as it is user-friendly, free and multi-language. It is a very easy to use multi-language tool for free!

Business automation

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-07

Excellentvery handy tool for elementary / entry level professional needs (free version - invoicing)

Pavlos Pavlou

Good overall

Reviewed 2019-01-15

Convinient, profesional and easy to use!easy to use with a lot of features and very good support when needed.