All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Entryless Reviews

Finally, a solution for an ignored waste of $

I started using it as an accounts payable software for usual bills and expenses but I quickly saw the other organization type benefits that come included. I didn’t realize that it generates expense reports and displays outgoing cash so nicely. It’s saved me money from the staffing and overhead costs of accounts payable and also in the sense that I was able to take a better look at where my business is spending money and smart-save some dough

Pros

Clean home screen, simple to use, tracks expenses, shows graphs and charts

Cons

Wish I could process payment within it. You can't (yet)

Communication is non-existent

The last 4 months of issues have disappointed me and made my life difficult. This program was supposed to make things easier not more difficult! Time Management is crucial in our small business environment and these delays are not acceptable...

Pros

It reduced my workload when inputting invoices and the ability to attach the original for future reference is why I chose this software in the first place. The ability for the software to read the information and extract it as required for us to confirm once in Xero was great. The ability it had to learn our regular invoices and process them in minutes was a huge bonus for time management after a long weekend or times when we had more than the usual amount of invoices.

Cons

For the last 4mths or so they have been having issues that have caused days and days of delays and then all the invoices sent to the entryless email address over that time has not arrived in entryless, which meant even more delays while resending and waiting a whole 24 hrs for them to process. it is February 10 2021 and I have now had 27 invoices "Processing" since the 2nd and have not been able to approve and sync to Xero, which is causing more delays. These delays then also cause issues with my subscription invoice allowance per month... They do not answer emails or in program dialogue box contact to let you know whats happening. There is no webpage to keep updated, their Facebook page has not been updated since 2018!!

Really saved us when we were struggling

We’re a medium sized used car dealership out of Jersey and we can’t afford to have a large staff. Our sales staff is our largest expense by far. Looked into hiring an accounting/bookkeeper to stay in house to work on daily tasks such as handling the bills. A friend recommended Entryless to us and we’re able to manage the “sync and approve” that’s required from us. We’re paying a small, reasonable amount versus a whole salary and getting quality work.

Pros

Quick, easy to understand, organized

Cons

None that I see after two months of using.

AP is so simple

The way Entryless has the program and overall system formatted makes AP remarkably simple. We just sync the invoices that customers didn’t send to the office and I approve the bills for accuracy before the program pays them finally.

Pros

easy to use and eliminates the human error factor

Cons

Doesn’t do everything – but no good program would do this.

This is a scam - Avoid

Pros

Use Receipt Bank or Huddoc instead. The interface is fairly easy to use but the mistakes in syncing negates everything.

Cons

We have been using them for close to 2 years, mainly because when we started Hudoc doesn't have support for our currency (We are from Malaysia). However, after business grows, their flaws become obvious - 1. Bills supposed to sync but not sync 2. Wrong amounts sync 3. Wrong Tax category sync. We got fed up with all these and decided to go for a better one. But than found out there is no option for us to cancel. So we needed to email customer service. They agreed to terminate our subscription. But one month later, we found we are still charged. Emailed them constantly and more than 1 week now, no reply at all. Please avoid this company. It's a scam, and for the price they bill, you get much better functions at Hubdoc。

Disappointing

Had been a loyal customer for a while and wanted to upgrade - they direct debit from my account without warning and then refused to give refund/credit.

Pros

Easy to use, memorises what you had previously recorded.

Cons

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Been waiting for a reply to the issue for over a week.

Total Scam. Avoid this program at all costs

Pros

None. Get Datamolino instead. Scam, Stay Away. They refuse to cancel a subscription, support does not respond

Cons

Entryless cannot handle multi-line bills. So if you have more than one item on a bill, it will not enter the separate amounts. Because of this I decided to cancel the paid subscription but entryless will not tell me where or how to cancel. There is no button within the account to cancel the plan. I have contacted their support line several times, they responded the first time straight away asking why I want to cancel, which I explained to them. I have now followed up several times including directly emailing their founder but they are not responding. Very unprofessional company, stay away.

This reviewer only left a rating

This reviewer only left a rating

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.