Entryless Reviews

3.0/5 (8 reviews)

Tze Ling Heah

This is a scam - Avoid

Reviewed 2018-11-05

Pros
Use Receipt Bank or Huddoc instead. The interface is fairly easy to use but the mistakes in syncing negates everything.

Cons
We have been using them for close to 2 years, mainly because when we started Hudoc doesn't have support for our currency (We are from Malaysia). However, after business grows, their flaws become obvious - 1. Bills supposed to sync but not sync 2. Wrong amounts sync 3. Wrong Tax category sync. We got fed up with all these and decided to go for a better one. But than found out there is no option for us to cancel. So we needed to email customer service. They agreed to terminate our subscription. But one month later, we found we are still charged. Emailed them constantly and more than 1 week now, no reply at all. Please avoid this company. It's a scam, and for the price they bill, you get much better functions at Hubdoc。

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Grace Sia

Disappointing

Reviewed 2017-06-22

Had been a loyal customer for a while and wanted to upgrade - they direct debit from my account without warning and then refused to give refund/credit.

Pros
Easy to use, memorises what you had previously recorded.

Cons
POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. Been waiting for a reply to the issue for over a week.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Matt Rubenstein

Total Scam. Avoid this program at all costs

Reviewed 2018-11-20

Pros
None. Get Datamolino instead. Scam, Stay Away. They refuse to cancel a subscription, support does not respond

Cons
Entryless cannot handle multi-line bills. So if you have more than one item on a bill, it will not enter the separate amounts. Because of this I decided to cancel the paid subscription but entryless will not tell me where or how to cancel. There is no button within the account to cancel the plan. I have contacted their support line several times, they responded the first time straight away asking why I want to cancel, which I explained to them. I have now followed up several times including directly emailing their founder but they are not responding. Very unprofessional company, stay away.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Antonio Lopez

Finally, a solution for an ignored waste of $

Reviewed 2013-03-20

I started using it as an accounts payable software for usual bills and expenses but I quickly saw the other organization type benefits that come included. I didn’t realize that it generates expense reports and displays outgoing cash so nicely. It’s saved me money from the staffing and overhead costs of accounts payable and also in the sense that I was able to take a better look at where my business is spending money and smart-save some dough

Pros
Clean home screen, simple to use, tracks expenses, shows graphs and charts

Cons
Wish I could process payment within it. You can't (yet)

Margaret

Really saved us when we were struggling

Reviewed 2013-03-23

We’re a medium sized used car dealership out of Jersey and we can’t afford to have a large staff. Our sales staff is our largest expense by far. Looked into hiring an accounting/bookkeeper to stay in house to work on daily tasks such as handling the bills. A friend recommended Entryless to us and we’re able to manage the “sync and approve” that’s required from us. We’re paying a small, reasonable amount versus a whole salary and getting quality work.

Pros
Quick, easy to understand, organized

Cons
None that I see after two months of using.

Kasey G and Bo

AP is so simple

Reviewed 2013-03-23

The way Entryless has the program and overall system formatted makes AP remarkably simple. We just sync the invoices that customers didn’t send to the office and I approve the bills for accuracy before the program pays them finally.

Pros
easy to use and eliminates the human error factor

Cons
Doesn’t do everything – but no good program would do this.

Olivier Pelletier, ACCA