EveryBill Online Payment Platforms Reviews

5.0/5 (3 reviews)

Amanda Lee

EveryBill is exactly what our firm was looking for in a payment site; progressive, yet easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-07

Pros
The system is easy to navigate. It required almost no training for our staff and we were up-and-running within a week. It was one of the most efficient on-boarding processes I have taken part in to date. Consumers began using the site almost immediately without issue.

Cons
The payment site does not directly interface with our collections software system. However, in many ways this is also a positive aspect of the product. The independent nature of the system allows it to be more amenable to updates, improvements, and modifications. It seems as though the EveryBill team members are constantly asking for feedback and working on making improvements to the site. Updates to the site are for made the purpose of improving the product and not just to find a reason to increase fees. In 2017, our website was updated to become compliant with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act and to adhere to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines for public-facing websites. The updates were done at no cost to our firm. It is unparalleled customer service.

Adam Cleveland

A luxury that increased my recoveries so much it became a necessity.

Reviewed 2018-05-22

Pros
It is incredibly easy for both administrators and users, has terrific tracking, is infinitely customizable, and merges well into my pleadings and electronic profile. The check authorization process also helps to avoid pitfalls of liability.

Cons
It's not free. I guess that's a con.

Harvey Moore

This payment platform has saved us thousands of man hours since we signed on.

Reviewed 2018-01-24

Pros
The ease of use for our users, the responsiveness of the team, the integration with our collection platform

Cons
I really cannot say that I have any issues with the software. It does its job and does it well. The team did a very good job of reworking the platform to comply with ADA. Would love to see a Spanish language add on.

Response from EveryBill

Tthanks for the suggestion. The Spanish language version is now available.