Expend

All-in-one expense management and company payment card

Expend Reviews

Bossing our expenses

Expend will be able to grow with our business, through nailing the process's now as the team grows we will be able to issue cards to dedicated teams and manage spending accordingly.

Pros

Being able to do my expense there and then has allowed for me to quickly reconcile on the move whilst i'm out on the road, saving myself and the accounting loads of time!

Cons

There is nothing I would change about this!

A big help

Pros

Upload receipts for immediate review helps me get paid sooner

Cons

Once submitted can’t change it, if a mistake is made as we’re only human then I have to wait for the office to moan!

Good Value for Money

Has been a very useful product and can see loads of potential.

Pros

The easy of integration with Xero made it really easy to marry up all our accounts.

Cons

The mobile app is difficult to use and splitting receipts for different vat types is not easy or clear

The easiest app to submit expenses!

Pros

Quick and easy steps to submit an expense report - less than 5 minutes including uploading receipts

Cons

I submitted two of the same reports and it was very difficult to remove one of the reports, a simple remove function would be great!

Great Product

I love to recommend Expend to my clients and also use it in my own business. A simple and easy way to track , control and record expenditure

Pros

I love how Expend is so quick and easy to set up and once up and running all transactions flow seamlessly into Xero.

Cons

I haven't came across anything I dislike as yet

Thank you for your review Heather! We're glad to hear you found Expend quick and easy to set up - as we designed it with this in mind! If you ever come across anything you dislike please let us know! We're always looking to improve what we offer, so appreciate all customer feedback. Thanks again! James @ Expend.

Great expenses solution

Pros

It comes with a mastercard so I can pay for my expenses, upload receipts and submit in seconds. Saves me loads of time

Cons

Thank you for the kind review! We're glad you've managed to save loads of time using Expend - it's why we built it! :) James @ Expend

Pros

Was simple to upload receipts with automatic detection of amounts

Cons

The workflow of upload and submition was a bit confusing at first

Super customer support

Pros

Helped me out with all my questions and gave me support when I needed

Cons

It's super, a great help to your business

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it. We pride ourselves on having responsive & helpful customer support too. So we're very glad to hear you agree!