ExpensePoint Reviews

4.84/5 (213 reviews)

David Will

Worth the money...If it's Free

Reviewed 2019-05-20

The system freezes up when you try to create a report. To work around this, I put my receipts in the receipt "Wallet". When I try to create an expense, it links the wrong receipt with my entry. I wish they wouldn't have rushed to bring this system to market. Maybe a competitor of theirs will take their idea and actually make a program that works...

Pros
It is a good idea, take a picture of a receipt and it will capture the data and make expense reports easy.

Cons
It totally fails at accomplishing what it sets out to do. I think they rushed the software to market. It needs to have the bugs worked out of the system.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear David,

Thank you for submitting your review of ExpensePoint. I am so very sorry to hear of your recent negative experiences with our system. As a constant heavy user myself I too would be quite frustrated if I was experiencing these kinds of issues. We really pride ourselves in offering our clients the very best world class customer service and support which the majority of our reviews will attest to. To this end we want to absolutely ensure that you are taken care of to the highest of standards. I have personally reached out to our Manager of Global Support Services, Theresa Hicock and Theresa will be reaching out to you directly to help remedy problems that you are experiencing. Myself and my team are 100% committed to making your experience with ExpensePoint positive and hopefully '5 star' worthy.

Kindest regards,

Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10