ExpensePoint Reviews

4.87/5 (167 reviews)

Sophie Richards

Easy and Efficient

Reviewed 2017-10-04

We have been using ExpensePoint for a few years now and we have nothing but positive things to say about the software and Team. We recently engaged ExpensePoint for a project to upgrade the way our expenses are uploaded to our financial system. The ExpensePoint team was very helpful throughout the whole process. From listening to what we needed to delivering the upgraded features to the system. We recently rolled this out globally and it is a game changer! The amount of manual data entry we were doing before this project was astronomical. The new process is not only efficient but very simple with just a few clicks of the button. We highly recommend ExpensePoint. Thank you for the continuous support.

Deana Acosta

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Expense Point takes the guess work out of expensing the many transactions that come through our company. We have almost 100 credit cards that are used on a regular basis. I am able to take care of all of this by myself with the help of the Expensepoint program. Theresa our account rep is very helpful and always courteous! Thank you!If there is something I cannot understand or figure out, our account rep Theresa helps me through it every time! She has come up with some great solutions for issues I have encountered on our end. It is also very easy to understand and navigate for all of our users.

Rachelle Padilla

Best Expense Report Software!

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Overall experience with ExpensePoint has been great. Truly the best expenses software I have ever used by far.Apart from being a 100% user friendly to both users and admin, what I really like about expensepoint is that it can be customized according to business needs. And when it's customized, it even works like magic! Also, when ExpensePoint team promises you the best customer service, they actually mean it! They're always available to help you anytime, wherever part of the world you may be.

Patrick Tien

Great Service team, flexibility for any reports you need

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Every company has its unique requirement on process and reporting. ExpensePoint service team can always make it happen for you. People are comparing UI of expense reporting between vendors when find a system. I don't really see much differences on UI between vendors. The reporting and date transferring to finance system are much more important from my experience. It would be a nightmare if I don't have a full service team to back me up. Be able to generate any kind of reports needed for management and finance. Flexible design on approval process setting. Strong and Friendly service team back you up for all technical needs.

Ruth Rolar

Awesome! Customer service during the setup has been beyond compare.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Customizable to our needs - we have been searching for 2+ years for a company that would make expense reimbursements to our employees an easy process, for both the employee and the accounting side. As a church, it has been hard to find a company willing to put in the extra time and brainwork to get the system set up as we need it. Found both in Expense Point. Great customer service - while we have just begun the relationship with Expense Point, they have been attentive to every question we need answered, and every detail we need worked out to ensure a smooth flow between their reports and our accounting software. Employee training - Expense Point employees go the extra mile to ensure that our employees understand the reimbursement process from start to finish, and provide links to those trainings just for us. Price - having researched a lot of companies, you can not beat Expense Point's per employee rate.

Trey Messer

Great Piece of Software

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Each employee is able to assign their own expenses to the correct project and then break it out for the correct department expense. We have all of our transactions automatically uploaded into our system so I know if an employee forgets to turn in expenses. This is a very beneficial aspect of the software that I would not want to lose.I have been using this software for 3 years now and rarely ever have service issues. When I do have an issue, the tech support team at ExpensePoint takes care of it immediately. I like the functionality of the software and ease of use, but what I like most is the people in tech support. The expense reporting needs of our company can be complicated, but the tech support team has always been able to create something for us to make it easier.

JOCELYNE BOUGIE

friendly users sofware +support

Reviewed 2018-10-10

time saver ,easier to pull out specific informations about employee's expenses , great customer service Software : easy to use even with employees who are not familiar with office work .. Customer support : simply fantastic i always gets the help i need in a timely manners

Tanuj Jain

Expense Point Review

Reviewed 2018-11-07

We have used it primarily for Expense Reporting for our Retail environment. Currently more than 500 users are signed up and using it. It has helped us eliminate keeping and maintaining stacks of paper work. Easy to validate everything on their website which includes setting up hierarchies to managers and finally Accounting / Accounts Payables for final approval. The ease of use. Functionality. Easy to configure to meet your company's requirements

amanda ledger

Excellent experience with fast response times

Reviewed 2018-05-08

automated workflow, tracking of submitted expenses, and ability to split expenses among locations, training videos can be saved on home screen

DONNA HENDERSON

Monthly Expense Tool

Reviewed 2018-08-30

My overall experience with ExpensePoint has been great! The support team, specifically have been very pleasant and responsive with direction and assistance in operating the programs. Most recently, ExpensePoint has tailored reports that are more user-friendly and more readable in the Excel format. We are very happy.I enjoy the flexibility of the software. I can manipulate the information to show only what I want to view in a report.

Pravesh Jibna

Great Value. Fantastic customer support

Reviewed 2018-04-05

Saved the business both time and moneyUser friendly. Easily adaptable for the specifics of our business . Saved the business both time and money

Anonymous

Easy to use expense tool

Reviewed 2018-10-10

Good software, good supporteasy to use, clearly structured, good reporting

Nicole Giglio-Olson

Taking expense reporting to the next level

Reviewed 2018-09-26

ExpensePoint allows our employees to organize their receipts and expenses, which helps them be more efficient, transparent and timely with their reporting. It is extremely easy to navigate as both a user and administrator. multiple ways to save receipts to the wallet mobile app is very user friendly for our employees on the road very easy to customize categories endless analysis reports excellent training and ongoing support team

NOEMIE VIAUTOUR

Happy Customer! Very professional team and a software that fulfill our needs.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

So First benefit is that people don't have to carry around there receipts and lost them, and for us that the huge benefit. Then I would say that on the long term it's gonna reduce the work of creating the report (waiting to see how the integration with our ERP works first!)First everybody we talked to was very professional and very reactive on every requests we had (even proactive). Great Customer Support! Then what we like the most about the software itself is that it's very user friendly and very flexible for the company needs. Also best value on the market. The receipt reader is a feature that we really love. We are using expense point since a little more than a month and our company is very pleased with it. I definitely recommend it. We are still in the process of integrating expense point with our ERP and looking forward to it. That would saves us a great amount of time.

Kathy Brindley

Customer Service -- wish I could give more stars!!!

Reviewed 2019-02-01

Theresa has helped us create a GL upload so we can add detail to the transaction register. This assists management in tracking expenses with better accuracy.Frankly, it's all in the training and support. Many software programs can achieve similar results. It's the personal relationship with our outstanding rep that makes all the difference for us!! She goes above and beyond to assist us and answer all of our questions and concerns.

Anonymous

Third company roll-out and it continues to improve and impress.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-11-19

Elimination of paper receipts, automation of account coding, simple tool for users which encouraged adoption and prompt approval and payment of employee funded receipts which also encourage adoption. Electronic workflow ensures proper approvals and accountability.Intuitive, even for team members who have not undertaken any formal tutorials or training. Team loves the functionality of taking pictures of receipts on the go and submitting reports even when on the road. Reporting allows us to ensure that submitted reports are reviewed, approved and paid on a timely basis.

Andrea Bretz

Great value, fantastic customer support!

Reviewed 2017-12-18

This has saved us time and money in the expense reporting process. Easily adaptable for the specifics of our company. Highly responsive customer support. Intuitive application for staff to use. The Receipt Wallet makes capturing expenses the easiest part of my job! In researching a solution for our expense reporting, I am extremely satisfied that I chose ExpensePoint. It was the only application I found that incorporates everything I was looking for: high level reporting, automation, approval pathways, and ease of use for staff.

Rhonda Halcomb

Learning to use Expense Point

Reviewed 2018-10-26

Once I reached out to get some training/assistance, the light bulb went on. I feel I can now have more accurate reports from staff, and we can all become more productive rather than spending time on clumsy expense reports.Since I have started using Expense Point for staff , my processes have become easier. With the credit card integration, staff members will be less likely to overlook submitting an expense. My customer service representative is VERY helpful.

Becky Thompson

Efficient and Consolidated

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Elegantly designed, and brilliantly constructed.The software allows us to run a smooth expensing operation without the hassle of paper files. In and of itself, the interface is easily navigable to both front and back end users, allowing a pain free, expedited approval process. Additionally, ExpensePoint's phone application makes it easy to upload documents, approve transactions, and everything in between while on the go.

Graeme Ogilvie

Easy Deployment Ever

Reviewed 2017-03-15

We have moved our global expenses over to ExpensePoint at the beginning of the year. It has been a nice and easy transition, and the team at ExpensePoint has been extremely helpful throughout the entire process, and made it very easy and painless. We've had a few challenges with handling multiple currencies on a world-wide basis but nothing major and all of our inquiries have been handled promptly. The online training has been great and they have been very flexible about arranging training sessions for people in Australia, Europe, Asia and North America - always a challenge at the best of times! Would highly recommend it to anyone considering a move to ExpensePoint!Ease of use

Josh Johnson

Customer Service and Technical Training at its B E S T ! ! !

Reviewed 2018-04-18

The software itself has an easy-to-use desktop and mobile interface. You can use the software via web or download the desktop app for quick access. My company's application was slightly different from common use and the team at ExpensePoint quickly assessed the need and manipulated the program to best fit. Not only that, they continuously trained us on using the program AND were quick to troubleshoot anything that did quite work with the manipulated features.

Mathieu Bourdeau

Very great tool and great team

Reviewed 2018-03-27

I get the expense report from the staff and visa reconciliation done a lot faster. People love the fact that they don,t lose their receipts anymore, which also helps save everyone a lot of time. Very great and complete expense report tool. Wallet options, receipts readers, credit card integrations are all great tools that make save a lot of time. The app is very user friendly and straight-forward. Customer service and Professional services are very helpful and responsive.

Susan Harris

Expense Point Increased our Efficiency

Reviewed 2014-11-14

Our litigation consultants travel constantly and they generate a lot of expense transactions that have to be identified by client project and type of expense. They love consulting and don't like spending time on administrative tasks like expense processing. Expense Point allows us to capture expenses quickly and accurately with minimal effort from our employees. New employees pick up Expense Point quickly. Since it is web-based, updates are hardly noticed and employees can process their expenses anytime from anywhere. Our accounting team is able to review and approve expenses and download expenses into our time and billing system very efficiently. Receipts are easily retrieved. EP's Customer Service was excellent during our initial set-up - knowledgable and easy to work with. On those few occasions over the past 4 years when we have experienced problems, Customer Support has quickly resolved the issue. Overall, we have been able to reduce the time it takes us to process reimbursable expenses and reduce errors from mis-coding using a reasonably priced application that our employees find easy to use. Good all around.

Dave Purdy

Very good product & great customer service

Reviewed 2015-03-20

I was tasked with looking into Expense Point for our company because we'd been using the product for several years, but the original administrator had long left the company and no one else had really dived into it. I couldn't find any user manuals, but what I did find was a contact name'.Theresa Hicock. I called her and explained the situation. Immediately, she answered several of my preliminary questions and sent me both an end-user manual and an administrator manual. She allowed me a couple of days to read through the publications and then we set up a training/Q&A time. She has been fabulous! She has helped me to not only clean up outstanding expense reports, update our users, categories, coding, etc., but to also upgrade our system to receipts imaging. She also delivered a personal tour of best practices with the system, along with some video links for training. We are now making plans to train our users to utilize the mobile app and receipts imaging. I have past experience with other expense reporting tools, but the customer service I've received from Expense Point (and particularly Theresa), as well as the product itself, has far surpassed my expectations!

Michael Eboka

Phoebe Putney Memorial Hospital ExpensePoint

Reviewed 2014-01-31

We went Live with ExpensePoint during the last quarter of 2013 and the experience has been nothing but superb. Majority of our employees who took advantage of the initial go-live training from the Subject Matter Experts (SME) at ExpensePoint were very complimentary of the ease and friendliness of the system. Although, as with every new system and change, there were a few pockets of employees who have been slow to adapt but with time, they have come to realize that the system is very user friendly. Since going Live with ExpensePoint we were able to eliminate the supplemental payroll cyrcle which were usally on the alternate week of our regular payroll processing. So basically, we have gone from 52 payroll cycles each year to 26. In addition, this consolidation to just two bi-weekly payroll cycles have helped us reduce/eliminate the weekly expenses for direct deposit ACH transmittals for the reimbursements payroll process. Overall, the expensePoint employees have been very helpful in their knowledge transfer and have always been available to answer our questions during and even after the critical Go-Live period of the system implementation. Having worked in the payroll environment for almost 18 years, I must say that I have been very impressed with the ExpensePoint system from a cost savings point of view for our organization and the ease of use of this system. The interaction with the ExpensePoint team have been very positive and I will be happy to talk about my experience with other potential clients who might be considering this system for their facilities.