ExpenseVisor

Travel and entertainment (T&E) expense reporting solution

ExpenseVisor Reviews

Pros

Find that the tech support is always there for you in helping to resolving issues.

Jo K.

Very user friendly for first timers using the software.

Jo K.

Cons

The page set up is dated. Sometimes hard for the user to navigate.

Karen S.

Wayne D.

Wayne D.

4.7

Stress free system

To be honest- EV Support is so responsive it makes me look good. The end user is contacted directly if they need help with their computer set up. It's just such a good deal. The flexibility seems endless. After 8 years we still have great service & fast response time from a real person.

Pros

When we decided to use ExpenseVisor it was customized to our needs and has morphed to a custom system that has simplified our expenses

Cons

I can't think of any negative comments because the issues are solved quickly

ExpenseVisor review

I use expensvisor when compiling profit and loss statements of large shows - most of those reports are compiled from expenses outside of this software, however adding the cost of internal employees through the audit function of expensvisor helps to fine tune those reports for the most accurate assessment of cost.

Pros

This software serves its purpose perfectly

Cons

From an auditing standpoint i have noticed that it can be difficult to view 1 individuals history of reports - on the screen where you choose from a person to review you have to scroll through in my case hundreds of names to find them. I am aware they are alphabetical but it would be nice to have a feature where you could just type in their name and bring up their entire history (perhaps just annually).

ev review

Experience has been good.

Pros

The phone app and PDF upload features. The General Ledge report is also easy to read. Finding any report by last name is also a great feature.

Cons

The instructions for setting up and creating the first expense report were very long and wordy.

Very Good Product

Pros

ExpenseVisor is very easy to use and insures my business is complaint with the required tax and financial reporting guidelines.

Cons

Nothing! Its easy to use, reasonably prices, and does exactly what it needs to do.

Excellent Customer Support

The system works within the parameters that we need it to for our company.

Pros

Options and flexibility. The software can be edited to meet our needs.

Cons

The page set up is dated. Sometimes hard for the user to navigate.

Good product

I have been using this program for about 7 years now and have never had any serious issues.

Pros

It is quite easy to use ExpenseVisor. Very intuitive.

Cons

Sometimes a bit cumbersome. The older version would recall the items and entered costs so, if there were repetitive items to enter, it would prompt them and you could click on the one you wanted without having to retype it. Not sure if it was the program that changed or something in my computer. Our IT folks are always messing with stuff so it may be on my end.

ExpenseVisor Recommended

We've been using ExpenseVisor for years, I don't really have any complaints.

Pros

Cost effective and my customer service experience has been outstanding.

Cons

If we edit an expense report to change an item from a overhead report to a direct cost report or vice versa, there can be errors that will occur. Easily fixed, but it does tend to cause an error message.

ExpenseVisor is the way to go!

Pros

Very user friendly for first timers using the software

Cons

Wish it had a quick reference guide for locating certain functions

ExpenseVisor is the way to go!

Since using EV we are able to manage our T&E budget more accurately, and keep our budget numbers on track.

Pros

Very user friendly when training new employees

Cons

Wish it had a search button to help locate looking for a specific procedure or report, if you don't use the feature often

Great product for the money

Pros

Once you set the system up for your needs, it's easy to use & intuitive

Cons

Not able to download into our ERP system