FastBound Logo

FastBound Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

Reviews by rating

I have been SUPER pleased with this product and I simply can't imagine trying to manage my books any other way. I HIGHLY recommend this product to ALL FFL's out there.
The Support also is simply the best. When you have a question or issue, the guys are right on top of it and get you the help you need right away.
Easy to use support is great and personal help is there if you need it.
Sometimes at first I got stuck I was not use to the interface.
The interface is a little dated and navigating can be difficult for some. That's cosmetic so we would not call that a big hitter.
A simple way to find duplicate contacts to merge them. Duplications are not a fault of FastBound, it is a fault with my POS.

GA

Greg A.

FastBound is the Best Decision I made in 2020

Fastbound is amazing. we were introduced to Fastbound by Celerant. We were looking for an all-inclusive POS, Ecom, Electronic 4473 and Bound Book. The only thing good that came out of our experience with Celerant was Fastbound. In fact, we turned my old retail software company on to Fastbound and told them that the only way we would consider switching back to their system is if they interfaced...

Pros

Fastbound is complete, accurate and easy to use. It automates the entire 4473 process including the filing of 3310's. With FastBound we never miss a Re-Certification Signature and/or Date. Our 4473's are 99.9% accurate at the close of every POS transaction. Additionally, It manages our Gunbook and makes shipping and receiving to outside FFL's a breeze. Their technical support means of communication and team are state-of-the art and is amazing. And, most importantly, in the past 8 months we never had an outage. I can always count on FastBound to be up and ready to go. Every gun shop needs FastBound...

Cons

There are only 4 things I would ask to be improved on and they are simple things. 1. When you are entering a date, the option to tab to the field for the date and use the "Enter" key to enter the current date. Now you have to use a mouse. 2. The ability to carry-over the Drivers License Information from the contact record instead of having to enter it manually on each 4473. 3. A simple way to...

GF

Garry F.

Sporting Goods, self-employed

The ONLY way to go!

I have been SUPER pleased with this product and I simply can't imagine trying to manage my books any other way. I HIGHLY recommend this product to ALL FFL's out there! Nobody has anything even remotely close to FastBound! The Support also is simply the best. When you have a question or issue, the guys are right on top of it and get you the help you need right away! Super Job!!!

Pros

The whole package handles all aspects of the requirements for a Federal Firearms License holder. You only have two choices in the eyes of ATF when it comes to your Acquisition and Disposition Logs. Manual or Electronic. Signing up with FastBound was an ABSOLUTE no-brainer when I started my business. Having never been an FFL, making sure I was following all the proper procedures in running my business from the paperwork standpoint was paramount. FastBound makes it all SO EASY. It just WORKS and covers all the bases for you, so just in case the day comes when ATF requests an audit of your books, you will have NO WORRIES.

Cons

There is one thing I would like to see in the software. Because the pricing tiers revolve around the number of firearms you process based on the date that you upgrade to a tier, there is no clear indicator how to track the number of firearms you have processed on the former tier you upgraded from. The reason that this is important is because once you reach the 1 year anniversary of a firearm being...

RW

Richard W.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Very good bound book software with great support

Great people, very good product. This product saves us hours and hours of overhead. ATF audits are a breeze.

Pros

Stable, reliable, and has a lot of capabilities.

JC

Jamison C.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Best FFL Compliance solution in the industry

Trident 1 partnered with FastBound from the beginning because they are the leading software for A&D and Electronic 4473. We have had an overall positive experience with Fastbound, and the knowledge gained from working with their team has been invaluable.

Pros

The software is efficient, simple to use, and comes with a guaranteed ATF compliance. It’s easy for clients to get started, time-saving, and reduces critical compliance errors. They also provide world-class customer support that is unmatched by any of the competition.

Cons

Trident 1 loves the FastBound team and software. Clients consistently express that they wish they had signed up for FastBound sooner.

BS

Blaine S.

AWESOME PROGRAM

Outstanding product really glad i switched over.

Pros

Ease of use, data entry and tracking are extremely easy with this product

Cons

Only things i would add, under contacts, under license (forms of ID) for example under Drivers License (DL) you have a field for the DL number and expiration date but because I am in an area with many military it would be helpful to have an additional field for the state abbreviation. This would allow the use to quickly identify the state the license is from.

JG

Jerry G.

Keeps me out o trouble

Great support always there even when their at home texting me

Pros

It checks me after each entry making sure I'm providing the correct information. It also will select and print the extra reports I need without thinking about it.

Cons

Sometimes at first I got stuck I was not use to the interface

ALBERTO R.

make my job easier

10+

Pros

easy to use support is great and personal help is there if you need it

Cons

need some modifications when it comes to auto filling the state and cities it would be nice that by filling in the zip code the state and city would auto fill

DH

Daris H.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Fast and Easy

This system makes it extremely easy to maintain our firearm inventory in accordance with ATF regulations.

Pros

It is extremely easy to use. This system has been upgraded and is better than the old system.

Cons

Nothing, it is extremely easy to use and pretty idiot proof.

TG

Thomas G.

Game Changer

Very happy. Chat support is quick and they get back to you very quickly the one time I had a question.

Pros

We have found Fastbound to be a game changer. We don’t worry about compliance like we did before. This has greatly improved the turnaround time of transfers. Highly recommend.

Cons

Takes a little getting used to. Needs a test mode for new users to train them. Training requires careful planning to not change an entry that will flag with a note in the bound book.

RE

Robert E.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Time is money

Pros

Once a firearm manufacture is listed you can check in multiple guns by clicking one button and just input the serial numbers without having to write everything out for every single gun. Time is money

Cons

Don’t have anything bad to report about this company. I love Fastbound

Thank you for the review!

GB

Gerry B.

Retail, self-employed

Just what I needed. Excellent application. Excellent Value

Great. I love the software and will continue to use it.

Pros

Very easy to implement into my business. Extremely easy to use after getting used to the processes.

Cons

The learning curve. It does take a little getting used to the layout and processes. Once accustomed all works smooth.

BL

Ben L.

Store Manager

It helps us keep track of our inventory, and saves us a ton of time. Anytime I have questions, I can simply message a Fast Bound agent and they'll generally get back to me with an answer in a matter of minutes.

Pros

Easy to use and a HUGE time saver, and allows us to keep track of our stock accurately.

Cons

Nothing so far, it's performed flawlessly.

CE

Charles E.

FastBound is awesome

love it

Pros

4473 is easy to complete. Has all features needed to stay legal selling weapons.

Cons

nothing,works great,controls inventory easily