All categories

FG Receivables Manager

Manage your receivables with powerful, integrated features.

FG Receivables Manager Reviews

FundingGates is worth every penny.

It was easy to use, quick to implement and brought in needed funds immediately.

Pros

FundingGates and their team have set the bar high when it comes to providing a seamless customer experience. They are extremely responsive, their product works great, and they also provide on-going training with new insights and ideas to improve our collections processes. We recommend it to any team in charge of credit & collections.

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't like. It solved all my problems.

Great, easy to use AR Software.

Great software and great team behind it!

Pros

FundingGates is our daily AR software. It's wonderfully simple in its presentation and very easy to grasp, even those on my team who are computer illiterate have been able to use it effectively. Working through FG has increased our time to collect and has done wonders for our cash flow. It works out of the box with minimal setup and does everything you'd expect and more.

Cons

None that I can think of. It does what you'd expect.

Improves the effectiveness of our AR workers

When we started using them, people responded better. It was , in my estimation, a more SPECIFIC collection email, so they were afraid to get found out "not" responding. When I sent emails, then they know I'm a nice guy and they don't respond as urgently.

Pros

It shows the amount of all Outstanding Invoices (past due and current).

Cons

I wish it could pull my invoices out of QB, instead of just show the amount past due. Almost all my calls from clients are them requesting another copy of the invoice.

Going Places!

"Phenomenally Underestimated Efficient Ever-expanding (This is why they get the 'hiccups') Catalyst" this pretty much sums it up.

Pros

Ease of use, time-saving.

Cons

The template layout for reminder emails.

Great product and service

Pros

Instead of managing credit & collections with spreadsheets, FundingGates triples the team's efficiency. My team is now super motivated. Onboarding and training is seamless, so anyone can pick things up where the other left off. FundingGates responds to my questions instantly and I can talk to senior leadership on the phone if I want to. I haven’t gotten this level of service and attention from anywhere before.

Cons

I wish they could work with automating accounts payable too.

BEST ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE PROGRAM

Monitored each user's update on each of the client. There are also voice conversation recording.

Pros

-Tracks every contact with the client -Shows how many contacts were done by each user -Can customized reports as per company requirement

Cons

Helps us collect more, faster!

Funding Gates moves beyond a simple reporting tool and acts as an automated, intelligent receivables department. The software shows us where we need to focus in order to collect more money from our customers and helps us with templates and workflows to present a friendlier and more professional face to our customer. If you have customers, you need Funding Gates. It's great!

Great Product With Fast ROI Impact

Pros

FundingGates is the best tool we’ve ever used for managing credit & collections. Feature-rich product, extremely user-friendly, and seamless set-up and support on an on-going basis. We’re extremely happy with the results so far. Our DSO has declined by over 15 days in a matter of just a few months.

Cons

N/A at the moment -- the product does what I have expected

Significant efficiency improvements!

FG Receivables Manager has helped us become super efficient at managing our receivables. Tasks that used to take us weeks only take us a few minutes. It's really easy to use, and customer service & support is fantastic. I highly recommend.

Great Product!

This is a really great product. I've saved a ton of time and money thanks to this product. I highly recommend it.