Additional information for FinancialForce Billing
Key features of FinancialForce Billing
View All Features
- One-click invoice creation
- Seamless integration with Salesforce CRM
- Invoice creation from cases, opportunities and objects
- Single view of all account activity
- Automatic General Ledger and Accounts Receivable entries
- Integration with your ERP
- Integration with FinancialForce Accounting
- Integration with Salesforce Chatter
- 2-way Accounts Receivable activity syncing
- Store invoices, payments, credits, refunds and more
- Post invoices in online customer portal
- Customize invoices for email/ printing
- Full account and revenue reporting
- Support one-time bills, recurrent billing & payment schedule
- Automated tax calculations
- List views and scheduled jobs
- One time or batch invoice generation
- Approval processes for credit note requests
- ClickLink field mapping tool
Integrates seamlessly with your Salesforce CRM account, syncing data between FinancialForce and Salesforce.
Create invoices with one click, automatically using data from opportunities, quotes and custom objects.
Customize invoice formats for email or printing. Upload invoices to an online customer portal.
Integrate FinancialForce Billing with FinancialForce Accounting or your ERP system of choice.
Provide sales and finance teams with a single point of access to all account, order and customer transactions.
Full account and revenue reporting with data from the Force.com platform.
Integrates with Salesforce Chatter, the enterprise social networking tool, to connect sales people with receivables and credit teams and improve communication.