Finly.io

Intelligent and Scalable Accounts Payable Automation

Finly.io Reviews

Manjunath K.

Ease to get started, ease to use it. These are two things i like a lot.

Vinay M.

We were able to trust the sales. Customer success took care of our needs.

Vinay M.

Cons

Reconliation efforts are simplified. Stress has reduced during audit periods.

Manjunath K.

Rohit H.

4.8

Good Software for Spend Management at one place

i liked user experience. other founders also say that. Many founders in our vertical like them a lot. My employees don't say anything wrong so far about them. no complaints so far.

Pros

ease to get started, ease to use it. these are two things i like a lot. We were able to trust the sales. customer success took care of our needs.

Cons

nothing in particular. We are satisfied with this product.

Highly Productive Tool & Easy to Use

Pros

Great tool in terms of eliminating all the data entry work. It has ensured all invoices are cleared on time & services remain unaffected. Cashflow management is simplified by maximizing credit terms with vendors

Cons

Doesn't allow us to make payments directly from the system.

Great customer support and provides personalised modification as per our needs

This software has reduced my 60% of man hours job, which has became very cost effective and provides a Audit trail to the organization as well.

Pros

Ease to use, improves efficiency of work, and ready for Modifications as per our business requirement.

Cons

A bit of dependency on support team in regards of modifications and change in control. Every day update and improvement is good in long term, but becames an issue in short when you encounter the update for the 1st time

Thank you Umesh. Really appreciate the feedback and we will go above & beyond to provide the best service.

Quick & Efficient Process

Reconliation efforts are simplified. Stress has reduced during audit periods.

Pros

"With Finly we are able to quickly perform our reconciliation process. Used to spend a lot of time and effort in reconciling the invoices with the purchase orders and then communicating payouts to the vendors. With Finly this has become less of a burden and I able to do all the tasks assigned one by one by going to the notification tab and running through it one by one. They have a good filter system to fetch any of the documents I am looking for. This is an important feature for me when it comes to the recon efforts involved. All in all the process has become easy & quick for me."

Cons

So far it has been a very positive experience.

Good for Remote Work

Meets expectations.

Pros

All invoices are processed only post approval and we are able to control our costs because of this. Integration was seamless with our accounting system which has eliminated all data entry efforts.

Cons

Meets expectations. Nothing so glaring to cause me any inconvinience

The best User Experience among all the Business Applications I Use

Pros

- Very intuitive - Seamless Real-time integration with Accounting System has made life easy for my Finance Team - Amazing support. Any queries, the dedicated account manager is just a call away

Cons

- Would be good to have a mobile app to support Vendor Payments

My financials now streamlined, thanks to Finly

It's been a pleasure working all this while. The team has been very helpful in fixing nay issues that we might have faced at anytime.

Pros

The ease of use of the software and simplicity of integrating the tool across the business systems is a big plus.

Cons

Need a reliable iOS version for vendor payments.

Pleasant, easy and useful.

Pros

Their product range is quite astonishing and they were able to solve a lot of financial day to day problems that we face. Apart from this, they are an innovative bunch of folks which reflects in the software they build in terms of ease of use, solving real world problems and distribution.

Cons

What they can improve is the stability of their software. Sometimes the software was non-responsive. This happened for a short duration, but happened nontheless.

Thank you for your review. Really appreciate it. We will constantly work on your feedbacks to provide the best experience.

Great experience, highly customisable according to the client needs. Covers most expense cases.

Expense management

Pros

KYC is done on the go, Data integrity is well maintained. Process are simpler as expected to other platforms.

Cons

Thank you Sir. We will go above and beyond to provide the best product experience & service.

Reduced manual effort & follow ups

Pros

Invoices are paid on time so relationship vendors are good and there is no interest due to delayed payments. Able to approve invoices while travelling and the workflow for this well defined.

Cons

There were certain rules and restrictions we could not implement as they were available only in the enterprise plan.

We are gaining control over our expense management and bookkeeping process

Pros

*Simple to use* *Pros: * As an admin, the ease with which I can switch between my admin page and my personal page is great. Customer service is very responsive and takes suggestions for new features, there have been multiple items I have suggested over the last year that they later implemented.The ability to make edits as I approve is great too.

Cons

There is hardly anything wrong with this software. Absolutely seamless and smooth. I find the user experience and Yorktown of the software to make all the stakeholders jobs easier and smooth

Thank you. It has been an amazing experience to work with the Trescon Team.

Finly is easy to learn, operate and function

Control over financial documents and processes Easy implementation Ease in doing business when you have decentralised branches Easy to understand

Pros

It can be customised as per your business requirement. Its a simple way to implement policies and procedures in a startup culture.

Cons

It is a developing product hence lot of bugs, however support function is too quick to resolve it on time.

Incredibly Easy, Very Flexible

Pros

The biggest problem with expense reports is how easy it is to forget a small charge or two and never be reimbursed. Those add up over time, but Finly provides multiple ways to avoid this!

Cons

It does take time to change and implement a new system. Some people tend to have resistance to change but it is worth the effort in the end.

Business Expense management app

Pros

Easy to use, integrated with your card so that no more double work for reporting expenses. Nice app and easy to understand

Cons

Would love it if we could also start wallet payments as well through finly app/card ecosystem

Very good expense program that helps users submit monthly expenses

Simplicity. Easy to use interface.

Pros

We use it for our company expenses and I can't believe how simple it is to take a picture of my receipts and then Finly does the rest for me!

Cons

I don't have any issues with Finly but there were a few syncing issues with Xero Accounting Software that required some manual clicks but nothing notable.

Amazing

Pros

Simplifies expense reporting, saves a lot of time, Reduce Paperwork, No need to remember where we have spent how much as we can record it on Finly on the go

Cons

Some features are still in development for the IOS app of Finly. The product have a lot of potential and scalability which is yet to be achieved

Combination of Cash Disbursement & Auto Scan on one Platform

Pros

This has revolutionised the tracking of my receipts for business use. It makes it easy to track and record the money spent for business use.

Cons

For the most part this is the most solid software for expenses. There is not much I can say for cons.

I use Finly to manage & track my travel expenses.

Pros

The app makes submitting an expense extremely easy. Take a picture, and submit. It automates the approvals and there is no longer a hassle with papers and actual signatures.

Cons

Would be nice to have a tutorial for importing into Sage Accounting System.

Hello Rahul, Glad to see that Finly has been helpful. We are in the process of introducing real time integration with Sage Accounting System.

It has been amazing. Team Finly stays true to its USP of providing great customer service.

Pros

The extensive features that the product has along with the amazing customer support are the biggest pluses. The value Team Finly provides at affordable rates is another USP and makes Finly a great product to use.

Cons

While the product features are absolutely amazing, some work could be done on making the user experience more seamless. Especially the marketing pages do not convey the offerings very clearly.

Great experience!!!

No need for calculations on manual level.

Pros

Simple to use. I can easily reimburse my bills for authenticity they also need pictures which is a very fine feature. Loved it!!

Cons

I do not find any cons in this product as such. But an improved version of functionalities can be very helpful.

Thank you. It gives us great pleasure to help you with all problems wrt to managing business expenses.

With digitization of corporate spends, finly.io is a real boon for us as it provides hassle free use

Hassle free claims and reimbursement of business expenses. Time saving as compared to conventional way of expense reporting.

Pros

Ease of use. Reporting my company expenses has become easy and smooth. It also cuts short there time spent while claiming the expenses traditional way.

Variety of products

Pros

I like how finly offers a vast variety of solutions related to expense management.

Cons

The software is sometimes buggy and can have a better design.

Great team and product

Simple management of invoices and expenses in a company.

Pros

Innovative product and solves some very interesting problems for companies, specifically in the B2B space.

Cons

While the user experience is efficient, the UI of the product can be improved, though this isn't a deal breaker.

Solves a great use-case. Great ease-of-use & functionality.

Pros

Solves a very valid use-case in the B2B space. Great set of features. Super ease-of-use both on the web & mobile version.

Cons

Nothing significant. A modern UI/ look and feel might have helped, but I guess that anyway be in the plan.