All categories

Float Cash Flow

Real-time cash flow forecasting for Xero, FreeAgent and QBO

visit website

Float Cash Flow Reviews

Better than sliced bread .....

Our relatively new business operation is experiencing exponential growth. Float gives us the ability to plan and tweak cashflow projections instantly and accurately with access to current and historical data seamlessly through the Xero integration.

Pros

Simplicity, functionality, Xero integration.

Cons

The nightmares it gives me over the years I spent trying to maintain cashflow data on cumbersome excel spreadsheets that were already out of date by the time I had updated them :(

Business critical cashflow

Cashflow piece of mind

Pros

- amazingly simple to use - instant accurate cashflow and runway - so much better that the spreadsheets we used to use - allows us to model different scenarios

Cons

There isn't much to dislike - it's a great bit of software

Instrumental to our business.. excellent product

Pros

Fantastic for forecasting cashflow and it's integration with freeagent makes the experience seamless

Cons

Few features could be added which would make the details a little better, but know they're on the roadmap

my experience with float has been little but quite pleasant, since it allows to take control of the

Pros

what I like the most is its integration with quickbooks and how easy it is to see the arrears with payments to suppliers as well as customer charges, it makes us see that attack immediately and also allows us to see the details of the transactions when we click on a transaction in the cash flow

Cons

what I like the least is what it takes updating by giving it the refresh button, I think it's a slow nose if it is for the data handled but I would like it to be faster

Useful tool

Pros

Ease of setting a forecast - makes it very easy to see in a format that is easy to read

Cons

Difficulty of editing fields & make accruals for future payments. Also, if you have over forecasted something, the difference rolls into the next month which is often not accurate.

Cash Flow for Everyday People

Just starting to use this product and I like the clean (non-cluttered) layout of the screens. Easy to use, easy to setup and like the fact that you can readily track where the figures come from in xero.

Pros

User friendly and easy to understand. Logical layout for the everyday business person.

Cons

Would be could to pull in a 3 way budget if required . An upgraded version of the product. Needs to integrate with myob, as this accounting platform is still used by a lot of larger construction companies who need cash flow advice.

Easy to use, very intuitive

Pros

Overall simplicity and ability to seamlessly sync with our other business software such as Xero. Well priced as well.

Cons

Nothing - it's pretty great. Any glitches are addressed or explained by the helpdesk team who reasons quickly.

EVERY business should use this - especially NOW

An excellent tool that gives me the ability to create realistic scenarios - especially the many required by the bank to back up a CBILS application

Pros

The ease of use once the extremely helpful support stepped in and dug me out of the very deep mess I had made!

Cons

I have not found any shortcomings or problems yet

Great tool for managing your finances

Float provides better visibility of our cash flow, allowing us to take action sooner

Pros

Speed and ease of the integration with Xero; intuitive interface and flexibility of the forecasting.

Cons

A daily automatic re-syncing with Xero would be helpful.

'Super Easy'

Overall, it great, would recommend widely to use this program.

Pros

It saves time. As compare to forcasting with spreadsheets like old methods, float cash flow is very easy and time saver. it is an easy way to track cash flow. that's the software what i was looking for.

Cons

So far my experience with this program have been great, no negative things have seen.

Float is just great

Pros

We used Excel for predicting our forecast cashflow. It was very time consuming to maintain this system. Float integrated with our bookkeeping software, Xero, made cashflow forecasting very easy! Excel-like functionality in the browser makes editing easy. The single-page view for an overview is great.

Cons

No Excel-like bulk-edit for scenarios except base!

Excellent Cash Forecasting Tool

Very good. The interface is generally easy to understand. The cash flow reports display is awesome

Pros

The integration directly with Xero. This allows us to see our cash flow forecasting move as soon as an invoice or bill is entered

Cons

Its a bit expensive but cheaper than the time needed to calculate manually. Adding new budget items is a little confusing

Float

Pros

Ease of use Direct integration with accounting and bookkeeping software!

Cons

Slightly expensive for basic or start-up businesses - perhaps a reduced functionality package that's a bit more affordable?

Great, clear app

Pros

Float is easy to use and provides practical and simple information that enables us to really plan our cashflow - it takes away a huge pain point of Xero.

Cons

Float takes some getting used to as there's not a complete integration out of the box, and requires some customisation to remove certain non-cashflow related expenses.

This is one of the most useful tools we have

As the owner of a small business, having a 24/7 eye on our cash flow is THE most important aspect of running the business. It allows me to make decisions and also with the scenarios feature being able to model various scenarios and the impact on cash flow is incredibly powerful.

Pros

Once everything is synced up with your accounting software, Float gives a really quick and easy cash flow forecast when we need it. It's the kind of service I've wished existed for many years now.

Cons

I've found it a little confusing getting to grips with budgets vs actual forecasts... some aspects of the interface could be a little clearer. It's also a little frustrating being limited on editing the expense categories

Simple and Task-Specific

Pros

Float focuses more on budget management and financial reporting. Our team uses it specifically for that. Because it is non-complex, it does not experience much lag time. It works fast and efficiently. Saves our team a lot of time rather than manually calculating budgets for supplies or manually creating financial reports. It is simple and helpful.

Cons

Supports one type of currency only. Although multi-currency is rarely done in our company, there are still exchanges that are multi-currency.

Float Cash Flow - Convenience at your finger-tips

There is nothing more convenient than float.

Pros

Float gives you a visualized look of how your cashflow will be like throughout the year.

Cons

Float gives you the option to play around with expected payment dates on your bills thereby giving you room to play around with your cash flow.

Easy to use cash flow forecasting software

Pros

Float saves us so much time! It is much better than forecasting with spreadsheets (our old, cumbersome method). The QuickBooks integration is simple.

Cons

Allowing for more detail in each budget line for a given month would be helpful, but we understand that this feature is coming soon.

Super Software

I love the customer service that made sure I understood what I was doing...

Pros

You feel more in control of your cashflow and your business hence.

Cons

It does a lot but can get complicated to understand. And for a small business like mine a bit too high price wise. But went for it anyway for all the pros.

Simple and easy to use

We can see exactly how we are tracking against out budget to make sure we are making money.

Pros

The timeline feature is all we need with forecasting. Other cashflow forecasting software I have tried looks good and has plenty of information but I have found Float to have the best forecasting.

Cons

I dont think it imports the Xero Budget.

Float takes the worry out of cashflow

My experience with Float has been great. The software does what it's supposed to do, and the customer service is fantastic. Having used spreadsheets to run cashflow management for years, this software was a breath of fresh air. Not only does it sync really well with my bookkeeping software keeping the data accurate, it also makes it a breeze to check my business's cash position now and in the future. Being able to run different scenarios quickly is a massive time saver. I'd highly recommend taking it for a spin.

Float Review

Pros

Visualizing the cashflow of the business and the integration with Xero

Cons

The only negative so far is the Monthly cost, it is expensive

Excellent

Pros

Great way to keep track of cashflow and set budgets. Easy to use, you don't need to be an account!

Cons

Float doesn't sync back the changes that you make to billing and invoice payment dates to Xero.

Properly useful cashflow

We have a renovation project going on at our charity's main building and managing cashflow is crucial. I looked at and tested a load of different providers and Float nailed it for our needs. I can see exactly how we're doing and where the crunch points will be without it being somewhat fictional (which is easy to accomplish in a spreadsheet, especially if it's not linked into the latest data).

Pros

It integrates really well with Xero, making keeping everything up to date v easy.

Cons

Spreadsheet input is a little clunky with manual entry.

Game Changer

Pros

When excel and spreadsheets are not enough and your time is worth more that hours entering data into your excel spread sheet there’s floatapp. This piece of software has given me confidence in my cash flow management and allows me to see exactly what different decision will do for my business.

Cons

No App for on the go. This would be a handy feature for future updates

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.