FORGE Reviews

4.43/5 (7 reviews)

Matt Stredney

Blacksmith Forge is essential to everyday operations as a Foodservice CPG.

Reviewed 2018-02-12

Roll out to our business managers to take a closer look at their trade spend.+ The product is intuitive and can be customized to meet our business needs. + Our Blacksmith Business partners are CPG experts and are forward thinking. + Customer service agent provides us with tremendous support and demonstrate a clear understanding of the current (and future) landscape of our Industry. + We recently rolled out the program for our business managers.

Paige Rosenbergh

Forge is an essential part of my day to day work.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

- The tool is very user friendly. - Customer Support is top notch whenever we are experiencing any difficulties or have any questions. - The Blacksmith team is always willing to help with any system efficiencies to enhance our day to day work. - Being able to network with other Blacksmith users within the industry helps us learn other ways we can utilize this tool across our Foodservice team.

Julie Michel

Our Trade Settlement Team is in Blacksmith Forge & Analytics tools every working business day.

Reviewed 2018-02-21

- The Blacksmith team are experts in Food Service industry, - In the forefront of the direction of Food Service Trade. - Forge System is very intuitive and can be customized to meet our business needs, and provides ability to evolve along with Food Service Industry. - We are currently reviewing upgrading to the newest version in 2018. - Continuously adding system efficiencies into system or process to account complexities that we are faced with - Network of Blacksmith customers - Bi Annual Blacksmith meetings

Yassmin Urena

Forge & Forge Analytics Review

Reviewed 2018-08-16

The overall experience for the first year was not what was expected. The features and functionalities would be great if it worked, however, the data was incorrect and it took over 9 months to find out that a refresh wasn't happening between Forge and Forge Analytics. The initial customer service experience was also poor and not helpful. Recently we received better customer service when we were provided with a different group of individuals to help us. There is no ownership on customer service on validating that the data between the systems are running appropriately. We constantly have to catch the issues and report them. The quicker processing of the deductions and billbacks feature in Forge. The detailed billback reports in Forge Analytics are also great because of how much data you can include in the report.

Amy Clark

A must have for Foodservice Manufacturers!

Reviewed 2018-06-19

In depth industry knowledge makes the features/functionality invaluable Intuitive for users of all experience levels Above and beyond the software, you get a partner Built to be flexible with it's features

Becky Hackney

Overall my experience has been good.

Reviewed 2018-02-23

It helps me to perform my daily job dutiesIt is user friendly for me because I have used it from the beginning but new users struggle with it.

Bailey Kellogg

Forge allows me to have better insight to our trade spend

Reviewed 2018-03-08

- The product is easy to teach and understand for new users. - We have great customer support from the Blacksmith Team. - Blacksmith has an awesome community of users that help keep the tool innovative and fresh. - It helps me perform my job daily!