Blacksmith TPM

A Trade Promotion Management Solution Built For Food & CPG

visit website

Blacksmith TPM Reviews - Page 2

Information Previously Unknown -Now Available and Valuable

benefits :Now we have accurate information at our fingertips , to stop over payments , double dipping and gives up back up to collect money owed to us

Pros

Account Information is easily located , sales on specific items easily found

Cons

Learning curve was a bit long in the beginning , after a while you get it , just seemed like a lot to learn and remember at first.

Par-Way

Pros

For the most part it is fairly easy to use. If you do not use regularly it gets tricky. I wish there would be a frequently asked questions. Or a small manual if you will.

Cons

Would like to see a tips for creating contracts example. For instance is it off invoice what you do. If the distributor bills back what you do

Hormel forge review.

It does the job. It is not the most efficient program but works.

Pros

It houses the majority of the programs instead of using multiple programs

Cons

It is hard to find programs. The amount of time for processing. The inability to delete/remove old programs.

Pros

I enjoy that we have the functionality to approve multiple programs at a time.

Cons

The downside of this application is that it is often slow and gets backed up if there are too many users on at a time.

GoSimple - New User

Extremely positive. The system has enabled us to recover lot of amount(and counting) from customers who took deductions that they were not entitled to.

Pros

Personal interaction with the team is like no other I've experienced. They truly are our business partner and not merely a vendor looking to get paid.

Cons

We are still trying to get a key report that we thought we would have when we launched the product in January

Works Well

Allows me to manage marketing programs with distributors and operators in Foodservice indsutry

Pros

Easy to navigate, all options readily available Edit capabilities are easy to understand Quick learning curve

Cons

Feels old and clunky based on appearance Loading times are sometimes a little longer than I would like

Neutral position

Pros

I don't know what else is out there. But, it does the job I need it to.

Cons

I've used nothing to compare it to. Fairly neutral about this

Blacksmith Review

It's not the knowledge tool we were lead to believe and the "kinks" don't appear to have been worked out

Pros

That I can input and alter data without assistance from another party or individual

Cons

It's not as intuitive as it seems it could be and others can alter without main users knowledge