All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Frazer Reviews

The best Automotive DMS Software on the Market for Independent Dealers!

Time and Cost Savings to manage and operate the dealership. Great accounting and reporting functions as well! When I first saw the home screen, I though I was looking at a windows 95 application, but DON'T LET THAT FOOL YOU! Under the hood this software does more than it's next 10 competitors combined! Very intuitive and easy to use! I wish they offered DocuSign

Pros

EVERYTHING! WE have used 2 other big name software providers that charge BIG. This software not only does MORE, it is easier to use, and for A LOT Less. I would recommend this to any dealership from start up to 150 vehicles in stock. Great BHPH module, Great integration with payment processors, and route one.

Cons

Amazing program at an affordable price.

Frazer is making it so that my inventory/marketing/sales is all in one place. It even keeps a cloud record of my policebook so that I dont have to worry about it.

Pros

This software makes managing a dealership very easy. It integrates with your finance lenders and marketing sources very easily. Customer service support is always helpful. They can log into your computer and help you with literally anything you need. If there are forms that are not uploaded they can upload them to the software for you.

Cons

There are no cons everything works as it should.

Hello Norbert, We hope this message finds you well and wanted to say thank you for the gracious remarks. Your feedback is always appreciated and we look forward to continuing to help support you and your business!

Best Auto Dealer Software out there!

Frazer has been the easiest and most affordable software used. It is very easy to use and set up. Customer service is great. Great way to keep track of inventory and customer accounts. Never had any issues. It backs up every day. When my computer recently crashed, it saved all of our data and customer service was able to quickly re install and load everything onto the new computer.

Pros

Cons

I would not change anything about this software.

All around great product, easy to use, straight forward paperwork

Easy set up, easy paperwork selection, clear report.

Pros

Easy to use on day to day operation. Works and syncs with all major dealer portals and platforms.

Cons

sync with quick books, dealer proposal form, no square sheet.

Hi Roman, thanks for your great review. We're glad Frazer is meeting your needs! Did you know you can export from Frazer to Quickbooks? You can also send us custom forms that we will add to your forms list free of charge. Reach out to our tech support team if you need assistance setting anything up!

Customer service is the best. I wish I was a attentive with my customers as they are with me!

Invertory is great. I run all my credit card transactions through Frazer. its seemless.

Pros

Customer service... Product is top notch, does everything I need.... and im sure more!

Cons

It does everything I need it to do. Partnerships are solid with other vendors.

Hi Robert, We appreciate your kind review and are glad to hear that you are making fantastic use of our products and services! Great care is given to help ensure we can provide the best possible experience for all of our dealers and we welcome you to give us a call at 888-963-5369 if you ever want us to help you explore more ways you can get the most out of Frazer!

Cloud based is a game changer

Pros

The software is simple and easy to use. The price is a great value and those are some reasons why I stuck with Frazer over the years. I was recently looking into another inventory program mainly because I want it cloud based and to be able to check my inventory from my phone or iPad. Once they came out with the cloud based Frazer and app, I knew I was staying with them.

Cons

For some reason the app doesn't update as often as I would like it to from when I make changes on Frazer itself.

second to none customer service

Benifit of having my DMS and my accounting system in one. I have no need for quickbooks

Pros

Easy to use. Great customer service from online chat to calling customer service they will mirror your computer and get done what you need done. Explain everything along the way. We use as our DMS and our accounting system.

Cons

They have come a long way with integrations . Now integrate with our online messanger service . Only con would be they dont yet integrate with all the lending services.

Great product

Customer support is always easy to access. Improvements to the software are constantly being done to keep you in compliance.

Pros

Frazer understands the needs of used car dealers. Improvements are constantly being made to keep up to date.

Cons

Nothing. It is exactly what we need. There really is nothing negative to say.

Hi Tammy, Thank you kindly for taking a moment to share your fantastic feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the tools and services that can help your business grow and prosper!

Good basic platform

Pros

It is easy to add inventory. The system updates nightly.

Cons

Searchable criteria is minimal. Basic reports are easy to create, but if you are looking to report specific information, it's next to impossible to modify.

Hi Joan, Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your thoughts about Frazer. We've received similar feedback regarding some of the search functions and are actively working on multiple improvements to address this concern. With regards to the reports, we do have an Export Data feature, that allows you to create customized reports for use in Excel or similar programs. Please feel free to contact one of our knowledgeable techs at 888-963-5369 if you'd like to know more or have any questions and we will be glad to lend a helping hand!

jason's review

Pros

the ability to add repairs to customer accounts and its ability to integrate with outside software

Cons

it does not include additional amounts (repairs, etc...) with cust refinance option.

Hi Jason, Thank you kindly for the great feedback! We're glad that you are finding the added repair costs feature to be useful. For what it's worth, the reason we don't allow these added costs to be included in a customer refinance is due to various financing regulations that consider these as separate transactions with unique guidelines.

FRAZER SOFTWARE

Pros

This company has the best support of any company that I have ever dealt with, I have used this program for many many years and have never had any problems.

Cons

Never had a problem in all the years that I have used it.

Hi Donald, It's great to hear that you appreciate our customer support since this is something we truly pride ourselves on as a company. Thank you for taking a moment to share your thoughts and we look forward to many many more years of helping you seat folks in the classic cars we all love!

Affordable & Easy To Use

Frazer has been very helpful in keeping track of all payments, costs, inventory, profits, etc.

Pros

Frazer is an affordable dealership software. Easy to track vehicle costs and payment for in-house financing. You can use on multiple computers. Uploads pictures straight to advertising websites. Creates all forms for sales. Customer service is great.

Cons

You have to pay a lot extra for certain features like ach payments, text messaging, and some other features.

Excellent software for a car dealer

Very satisfied and been a customer for over 25 years, maybe longer, can't remember when I started with Frazer.

Pros

All the forms that we need can be installed in the system and it's easy to use. Great customer service when we need it.

Cons

I don't know of anything to improve upon

Hi John, Thank you for the gracious review and privilege of serving your business's DMS needs for over 25 years. We look forward to many more years of providing you with the quality product and support Autobest Motors demands!

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

EXCELLENT

Pros

ITS A SIMPLE SOFTWARE TO USE!! PRICE IS GREAT !!

Cons

WISH CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS 24HR 365 DAYS OF THE YEAR !!

Hi Juan, Thanks for taking a moment to leave your thoughts and we're glad you find Frazer of value and easy to use! While we may not be on the phones in person 24/7/365, our live support hours have been recently expanded to 10 AM-8 PM(EST) Monday-Friday and 10 AM-5 PM on Saturdays. You're always welcome to contact us off-hours as well and we will be certain to get right back to you as soon as possible.

This is it. Period.

Very easy, great customer service.

Pros

Amazing system, it can literally do anything, it constantly updates and can talk to many other different systems and websites. It can handle your accounting, inventory, service work etc. it’s literally your one stop shop. And their support team is beyond helpful and very easy to communicate with.

Cons

No cons I love this system refuse to change

One of the customer rep provided very fast service, super friendly, and of course was very knowledgeable about products

Pros

After speaking with my tech guy and 3 people at Frazier , there was ONLY ONE that helped set up my printer. Not only was he knowledgeable about his work, he actually had a very positive and energetic attitude.

Cons

After hours call was not handled professionally as I would expect it. I was pretty much told I have to call back to get the printer aligned, and I use the software on daily basis and it is very important to be able to print forms such as POA, etc.

Fairly Priced

Overall this is a great dealership program, it has all the bells and whistles. The price is amazing. There are even multiple payment options which really makes it affordable. I recommend you ask Frazer for access to the free demo.

Pros

It's great that you are able to link your website, craigslist, etc. directly to the program. Anytime a new car was entered into inventory, priced, photos, and all mechanical issue were complete. With the press of a button my website was updated, Craigslist ads posted and all documents printed.

Cons

For all that this program does for the price, no Cons for me at all.

Frazer is the best bang for the buck for small dealers

One man operation and makes all documents and forms smooth and fast with minimal work. Highly recommended.

Pros

Quick to setup forms and print all necessary documents in one click. Enhances productivity on every deal. Used it for years and likely won't switch. Nothing beats it for the price.

Cons

I wish there was a mobile connectivity function. Also wish there was a chat app or way to quickly ask support questions without picking up the phone and calling.

Great for bhph

Pros

Fantastic for buy here pay here ability to report to credit bureaus

Cons

Lack of ability to push to dealertrack or route one

Thanks for the great review, Brandon! I hope we can help deliver what you're looking for. If you'd like to learn more about our integration with DealerTrack InventoryPro and DealerTrack Marketing Services, or our financing integration with RouteOne, contact our Support team at 888-963-5369 and they will help you set them up.

Super easy dealer program

Pros

If you are a smaller dealer, This works great! super easy. Love the craigslist option. Makes it easy to do online sales.

Cons

It isnt as updated as much as the newer programs. Would be great if they came out with a text option.

Thanks, Julia! Updates to the program can be done from the main server computer. Have you checked out Textmaxx Pro, or Solutions by Text? Both are recently integrated with Frazer!

Great Software, Honestly the best

Pros

Keeping track of inventory, customers, sales, reports everything a dealership needs is all in the software from online posting to paperwork. All these are included in this software. Customer services is top notch the best from small questions to big ones.

Cons

Isnt much cons besides some small ones that arent much of a big deal.

Hi Majid, We appreciate your gracious review and are glad to hear that we are able to help fulfill your business needs. Here's to many more years of continuing to help each other succeed in all that we do!

VERY GOOD

NOTHING BUT GOOD

Pros

EASY TO USE TO ANY BODY NEVER USED IT BEFORE

Cons

VERY PRECISE AND FRIENDLY TO UNDERSTAND HOW IT WORK

Hi Abe, It is fantastic to hear you find Frazer easy to use and have nothing but good to say about our product and services. We look forward to continuing to earn your praise and welcome you to let us know if you ever need a helping hand as we are always happy to offer one!

Frazer Auto Dealer Software

Frazer Auto Dealer software has been a game changer for organizing and keeping up with customer accounts, I don't know how we ever managed before we got Frazer.

Pros

It is so easy to use and the price is amazing for everything the software does.

Cons

sometimes the updates cause problems between linked computers which can be a pain but the customer service center always fixes the problem quickly

FRAZER - GREAT FOR START UP INDEPENDENT DEALERS - BE WARNED DOESN'T HAVE SERVICE FUNCTIONS

My overall experience with Frazer has been great, As a small dealer you need to ensure you are charging the exact anount of sales tax, doc stamps and more plus a place to print your DMV paperwork and Contracts. Frazer does this. I must add, You can use a simple lazer printer instead of the OkiData with the Frazer software.

Pros

The thing i like the most about the software Frazer is that fact that you have an entry level system in terms of cost but your receive a good bang for your buck!

Cons

The only things I dislike about the Frazer software, hard to even say dislike honestly it's just a feature they do not have, owning a service department, there is not a tab to use for customers when they want to service their vehicle with me so I have to use an entirely different platform or software for that.

Excellent Value!

Pros

The price is excellent for everything this software does. Technical support is great during normal business hours and they can fix most issues almost instantly. Customer support is top notch.

Cons

Sometimes the software updates cause the clients to lose connection with the server and it must be reconfigured.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.