Goby Reviews

4.64/5 (11 reviews)

Glenn Middleton

AP Automation that delivers results

Reviewed 2019-02-05

To date, what Goby helped us with is mainly processing times (which were reduced by 34% and continue to shrink with the goal of reaching 50%). Our costs have been reduced and should continue to do so in the months to come. My boss loves the reporting and analytics they provide, still a lot to learn on my end to be honest!Intuitive and easy to use, automate so many data fields smoothly. Data is actually captured in the platform so we could report, track etc. They are by far the best with utility bill automation.

Mike Kelly

Goby makes Accounts Payable painless!

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Analytics make finding presentable data easy. Reviewing accounts payable is going to be a much easier process as my company moves forward. I have much more time in my day now, and I don’t have to juggle all the duties I had before using Goby. I can spend more of my time bringing value to my company.Using Goby has made my work day so much easier through the automated accounts payable. I find that I have so much time left in the day that I used to spend manually entering data. Goby validation also makes sure that there aren’t any errors in our invoices and less time is spent correcting mistakes. This really helps reduce the workload and means I am spending much less time reviewing invoices. I also love that everything is cloud based. It means wherever I am I can access my invoices to make better choices.

Adam Sirvinskas

Has made our process much quicker

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Has saved us a tremendous amount of time. The team is incredibly friendly, attentive, and easy to work with. Would recommend.Whereas our previous software was really just an electronic database for our bills that we still had to manually put in, Goby actually automates the collection of the bills and approves on our behalf. The time savings have been exponential. I also really like the ability to approve bills via email.

Kurt Anderson

Goby Review 2019

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Goby monitors all aspects of utilities for my property, usage, cost, portfolio comparatives, maintains historical data of same and most importantly makes it available to me when I need it- for whatever I need it for. Another very valuable resource is my ability to call/email any one of my Goby contacts to answer questions related to all things sustainability, utility consumption, industry trends, etc. Have yet to be turned away with a question to academic. This obviously adds to my overall comfort level with all of the services they provide me.As with most Goby products/service - ease of use to end user is streamlined.

Anonymous

Utilizing Goby Platform For My Clients

Reviewed 2019-02-20

The software allows the user to interpret and aggregate large amounts of data that can used to improve business processes. i.e. AP AutomationThe software is extremely intuitive and user friendly

Deborah Teng

Goby Software Review

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-19

I am benchmarking with Goby's licensed engineer and getting my buildings awarded for their efficiency in energy. The process is easy and a good deal. The software is organized and streamlined so that all my records are clear and easy to find. I like that there are links and multiple ways to get to my desired page. The dashboard is provides a good summary of my data. I also love the customizable reports that I can export.

alfred scaramelli

Management of Sustainability Services

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Goby tracks all utility usage at all our commercial office properties, performs EPA ENERGY STAR monthly reporting, provides all city Energy Benchmarking Ordinance reporting, performs and maintains sustainability certifications for LEED, GRESB, Fitwell, etc.Uniform application to all our office properties which has improved accuracy, shortened timelines, and provides useful reporting.

Vanessa Strausser

Great functionality and superior customer support

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Goby makes the setup process so simple. They guild you through the whole process so you end up with a cohesive, platform that's easy to understand and designed specifically to meet your needs.Its easy to use and arranges information in a way that is easy to understand and designed to fit.

Cam Gunderson

GOBY

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Positive attitude and great customer service when called upon.Availability of data for benchmarking in many scenarios.

Maya Henderson

Goby Review

Reviewed 2019-02-23

Helps us with utility data collection and management. The platform provides plenty of ways to view, find and assess utility data.

Erin Westrich

Makes Automating and Submitted our report very easy

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-07

The support staff has made the learning curve very simple and has helped automate and simplify our reporting process for our mutual client. She has helped walk me through every step of the way and helped me create a winning situation where our client feels cared for and we have an easier time reporting the data.I love how GOBY helps us present our waste disposal reporting to our mutual clients.