Goby Reviews

Goby

Invoice & accounts payable automation platform

4.71/5 (14 reviews)

Kristin McWilliams

Excellent Software for AP Professionals

Reviewed 2019-11-07

We are very pleased with the Goby Software

Pros
With the help of Goby, our payment errors and late fees have diminished.

Cons
The software takes time to configure. Expectations were set at the get go but still, it is important that people know about this.

Glenn Middleton

AP Automation that delivers results

Reviewed 2019-02-05

To date, what Goby helped us with is mainly processing times (which were reduced by 34% and continue to shrink with the goal of reaching 50%). Our costs have been reduced and should continue to do so in the months to come. My boss loves the reporting and analytics they provide, still a lot to learn on my end to be honest!

Pros
Intuitive and easy to use, automate so many data fields smoothly. Data is actually captured in the platform so we could report, track etc. They are by far the best with utility bill automation.

Cons
The implementation process was time-consuming but in return, we got a pretty flawless product. Potential users should know that that's just a part of the package. I cannot say enough good things about the implementation team, they made it painless!

Maya Henderson

Goby Review

Reviewed 2019-02-23

Helps us with utility data collection and management.

Pros
The platform provides plenty of ways to view, find and assess utility data.

Cons
The most useful tools are not easy to find or navigate. The tool is not able to notify us when there is a disruption in data collection.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Mike Kelly

Goby makes Accounts Payable painless!

Reviewed 2019-03-06

Analytics make finding presentable data easy. Reviewing accounts payable is going to be a much easier process as my company moves forward. I have much more time in my day now, and I don’t have to juggle all the duties I had before using Goby. I can spend more of my time bringing value to my company.

Pros
Using Goby has made my work day so much easier through the automated accounts payable. I find that I have so much time left in the day that I used to spend manually entering data. Goby validation also makes sure that there aren’t any errors in our invoices and less time is spent correcting mistakes. This really helps reduce the workload and means I am spending much less time reviewing invoices. I also love that everything is cloud based. It means wherever I am I can access my invoices to make better choices.

Cons
So far, our company has found no problems using the platform. There was some apprehension and fear in the beginning as to how long it might take to implement this solution. However, we quickly implemented Goby and accounting very quickly realized how easy it was to use this.

Adam Sirvinskas

Has made our process much quicker

Reviewed 2019-04-10

Has saved us a tremendous amount of time. The team is incredibly friendly, attentive, and easy to work with. Would recommend.

Pros
Whereas our previous software was really just an electronic database for our bills that we still had to manually put in, Goby actually automates the collection of the bills and approves on our behalf. The time savings have been exponential. I also really like the ability to approve bills via email.

Cons
When we start working with certain vendors, bills there can be a couple of errors, but that's really only at the start and it's infrequent. Goby team & software is responsive about correctly coding/adjusting. It's not 100% automated (90+%) but that's the nature of the beast.

Kurt Anderson

Goby Review 2019

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Goby monitors all aspects of utilities for my property, usage, cost, portfolio comparatives, maintains historical data of same and most importantly makes it available to me when I need it- for whatever I need it for. Another very valuable resource is my ability to call/email any one of my Goby contacts to answer questions related to all things sustainability, utility consumption, industry trends, etc. Have yet to be turned away with a question to academic. This obviously adds to my overall comfort level with all of the services they provide me.

Pros
As with most Goby products/service - ease of use to end user is streamlined.

Cons
Not really related to software - but a "Con" ... As I am not actively involved in accounts receivable I can't comment on pricing and/or value related to costs.

Anonymous

Utilizing Goby Platform For My Clients

Reviewed 2019-02-20

The software allows the user to interpret and aggregate large amounts of data that can used to improve business processes. i.e. AP Automation

Pros
The software is extremely intuitive and user friendly

Cons
None of my clients have expressed any concerns/complaints since implementation

Andrea Perkins

AP Reporting made easier for my clients

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-06

Loved the individual I communicated with! Great customer service.

Pros
Previously, my client's AP personnel was overwhelmed with managing inputing all invoices into the ERP system. The automation of that manual work has made the AP personnel's time easier and spend up the payment process!

Cons
The software rollout initially takes a decent amount of time and investment, but it was worth it in the end.

Deborah Teng

Goby Software Review

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-19

I am benchmarking with Goby's licensed engineer and getting my buildings awarded for their efficiency in energy. The process is easy and a good deal.

Pros
The software is organized and streamlined so that all my records are clear and easy to find. I like that there are links and multiple ways to get to my desired page. The dashboard is provides a good summary of my data. I also love the customizable reports that I can export.

Cons
Data is not updated as quickly and regularly as needed. When my analysts change hands sometimes relationship and troubleshooting knowledge is lost.

Eric Delgado

AP metrics have never looked so good! Thank you GOBY!!!!

Reviewed 2019-11-12

Goby is an excellent ap solution backed by an AMAZING team

Pros
Goby's technology is amazing but the team is what truly sets it apart

Cons
If i had to choose one thing its that I wish Goby had a procurement engine

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

alfred scaramelli

Management of Sustainability Services

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Goby tracks all utility usage at all our commercial office properties, performs EPA ENERGY STAR monthly reporting, provides all city Energy Benchmarking Ordinance reporting, performs and maintains sustainability certifications for LEED, GRESB, Fitwell, etc.

Pros
Uniform application to all our office properties which has improved accuracy, shortened timelines, and provides useful reporting.

Cons
No issues or concerns.

Vanessa Strausser

Great functionality and superior customer support

Reviewed 2019-02-20

Goby makes the setup process so simple. They guild you through the whole process so you end up with a cohesive, platform that's easy to understand and designed specifically to meet your needs.

Pros
Its easy to use and arranges information in a way that is easy to understand and designed to fit.

Cons
The sub-metering functionality needs a little work.

Cam Gunderson

GOBY

Reviewed 2019-02-26

Positive attitude and great customer service when called upon.

Pros
Availability of data for benchmarking in many scenarios.

Cons
The reporting functionality is not exactly what we need. The data is there and GOBY has been working toward reports that are exactly what we want but have been limited by software thus far.

Erin Westrich

Makes Automating and Submitted our report very easy

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-05-07

The support staff has made the learning curve very simple and has helped automate and simplify our reporting process for our mutual client. She has helped walk me through every step of the way and helped me create a winning situation where our client feels cared for and we have an easier time reporting the data.

Pros
I love how GOBY helps us present our waste disposal reporting to our mutual clients.

Cons
I do not currently have any complaints about GOBY.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10