Hiveage Case Study

Hiveage

Online invoicing & billing software for small businesses

4.92/5 (37 reviews)

Hiveage use case: Boy Smeets

Boy Smeets

28th of September, 2016
Hiveage does it right!

I've used tons of online invoicing solutions in the past. For me, Hiveage is the only one that does it right! I was sending invoices minutes after getting started. The interface is fast, intuitive and the invoices look professional. At the beginning of this month I've sent 6 invoices in less then 5 minutes, I knew exactly when people viewed the invoice and with the iDeal & Stripe integration all the invoices were paid in less then a week. One more thing, they're offering a 10% discount on your monthly subscription for a full year! Not sure if the coupon code is still valid but you can atleast try: SAVEMONTH10 Good luck everyone!

What do you like best?

Intuitive interface, quick and easy to set up, domain integration, great customer service, 14-day free trial.

What do you dislike?

Simply, no! They offer everything I need to run my admin smoothly. It would be nice to create estimates/invoices from the mobile app but they're working on that!

Why did you end up selecting Hiveage over other applications?

If so, why did you switch?

The emails sent to my clients looked extremely unprofessional.

10/10