HoneyBook Reviews - Page 4

Great CRM for my business

Pros

Gives me all the functionality of client relations in one spot.

Cons

Doesn't notify me when clients select services from my brochure to get more information about.

Great for small business owners (of 1)

Overall, this software has been the best investment for my small design company of one! HB customer service is stellar, and I can only imagine that it will continue improving.

Pros

I like how integrated HoneyBook is. There's a scheduler that integrates with Google Cal, a Chrome extension you can add to Gmail, and it connects with the contact form on my website. The templates are SO helpful and also connect with one another for internal integration within the HB platform. When you send a client a pricing brochure, they can click what they'd like to invest in, then you can turn it into a proposal and a contract in one. They can review their project services, payment plan (set up auto pay - YAY), and legal agreement.

Cons

It would be nice if there was a bit more customization within the templates for brochure layouts to stay on brand with fonts and better, more custom image blocks.

I love honeybook for all my small business crm!

I have worked with the team and customer service multiple times, and they are always fantastic! When I first started with honeybook in 2016, they helped me move everything into their system and were always quick to help answer any question I had. I love honeybook!

Pros

It allows me to keep all my jobs organized. All emails, questionnaires and files are kept within their own project so both the client and I can easily keep track of everything regarding that specific job. It saves me countless hours with the templates, workflows and invoices all implemented.

Cons

We are not able to schedule emails yet within honeybook, very frustrating when working late and wanting to respond to someone without sending it past 8pm and still keeping everything organized. Payments take 2-3 days to deposit via stripe, but wish paypal was available or something where funds are delivered faster.

Samantha, thank you for your partnership for so many years! You will be happy to know we are actively looking into your feedback! More to come down the road!

Like Having a Personal Assistant 24/7

My overall experience with HoneyBook has been nothing but exceptional. I truly cannot imagine trying to run the business without it!

Pros

Having HoneyBook is like having a personal assistant willing and able to do anything (except grab coffee) 24/7! It keeps all of our clients details ready at our fingertips. It keeps up with important tax info for the end of the year. If we ever have question, no matter the time of day or day of week, a (very nice) rep gets back to you quickly! I, myself, have used the chat feature several times and they are just the friendliest and have always answered my question or solved y problem! HB's ability to keep all of our clients, details, templates and financial transactions in order is a game changer for us!

Cons

I honestly cannot think of one con to using HoneyBook.

Great for managing my event planning business!

Sending proposals is both a seamless and simple process.

Pros

Most of the features are easy to use and the price is perfect!

Cons

The fact that some editing options are counterintuitive

HoneyBook took my business to the next level

Pros

I love how I have everything directed right into honey book. Its a space where my entire business is ran from and the look and feel of honey book is so inviting and easy to use. Set up was a breeze (and fun) and my clients RAVE about how easy it is to communicate and easily access all their information with me. Bonus - clients love that they can pay through HoneyBook too! Makes everything look expensive and legit!

Cons

Honestly, I don't really have anything I don't like. Maybe more space within the pipeline to be more tailored to my business (able to add more) And I'd like the option of uploading PDF's to templates like brochure. I like honey books brochure making ability.. but I also want more features and more control. Like building a webpage on squarespace. SO FUN

Honeybook is so helpful

Pros

Clients receive an immediate response from my website and it is fully branded. They automatically receive a welcome letter when they fill out the contact form on my website, and then a brochure of my services. My service package brochure has pricing so only serious inquiries proceed to schedule a phone call, and then book a package with me.

Cons

During the initial trial with honeybook, I did not use it at all. I found it confusing and really did not know where to start or how to start it. I decided if I was going to really see what it I was all about I needed help. I hired a HB Pro [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and that made the world of difference. Of course, when I hired a pro before I ever used HB, I asked myself what I was doing spending money on a program I can’t even use !!!LOL. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very important to me and her automations and beautiful graphics opened up a world of HB.

Clients, Community, Platform

Love it, hands down one of the best decisions I made for my company was to use HoneyBook as our CRM. The team at HoneyBook HQ is fantastic and super responsive to improvement suggestions from their user community. They have built a fantastic supportive user community that I love being a small part of.

Pros

This platform is so easy to use and gives my clients one of the best and easiest experiences they could have. It’s a polished platform that’s lets me easily help my clients and give them the best experience possible for their wedding or event.

Cons

I would like a more robust Archive management, and a comprehensive workflow automation system, but I know they are working on it.

I love HoneyBook!

Excellent customer service anytime I have had questions and super easy to use once I finished the initial set up for my work flow!

Pros

HoneyBook has been a huge staple in allowing me to organize my business processes and keep track of all my projects and invoices. I really don't know what I would do without HoneyBook.

Cons

The mobile app as with any mobile app version of software is a little bit more limited but that is the only thing that bothers me. Most things I can still accomplish with ease.

A tool to check off multiple boxes

Overall I love Honeybook. I signed up when there was a super good deal but when it came time to renew, it was an easy choice to keep going with it. I use it to ease my new client onboarding and that alone is well worth it. All the other features are just a bonus.

Pros

I like that it gives me the ability to have multiple tools within one software. I don't need an extra scheduling tool, I don't need a CRM, I don't need an invoicing tool, I don't need a form builder for my website. Honeybook handles all of those things for me which makes it really simple to keep it all in one place.

Cons

Some things aren't really intuitive so I have to use the help resources or ask customer support for help in figuring things out. The great thing is that the support team is really easy to chat with and makes things really simple.

HoneyBook helps me build trust

Pleasant, professional, and easy—exactly what I hope for my clients when they work with me.

Pros

I absolutely love all of the tools I've tried so far, and can't wait to more fully utilize what HoneyBook offers. I launched my site after embedding forms and links to scheduling and it WORKS. I have onboarded two new clients already, and have others that are excited to work with me in the future because of the steps I've taken with HoneyBook.

Cons

As a professional designer, I'm used to being able to create whatever I need in my design software, but was thrilled to be able to remove that tedious aspect from my workflow after setting up brochures in HoneyBook. I would love some increased functionality and flexibility in those brochure templates, but that's certainly not going to keep me from using this amazing tool.

Get HoneyBook! You will NOT regret it!!!!

My overall experience was very good. I would highly recommend this software to anyone and everyone, big or small businesses!

Pros

I love how I am able to keep track of all my clients and every single thing I have sent to them!

Cons

I honestly haven’t come across any issues yet! I love everything about HoneyBook!

HoneyBook Rocks

Pros

It's clear that the developers of HoneyBook have really focused on making a product that is perfect for every element of running a business. It's very customizable, yet, the initial setup is very helpful. Everything from the forms that are easy to integrate into your website for lead collection to workflow to billing has been well thought-out and runs very smoothly.

Cons

The setup is a slight bit confusing at first. It takes a little time to understand what the File system is and how to implement. Just took a little exploration to understand.

Amazing product! Changed my life.

Really positive. It has done so much to make my life easier and to improve customer relations. It keeps us organized and our clients informed. It is so easy and all in one place. I cant say enough great things about HoneyBook. I will yell it from the rooftops if you would like. It has answered all my issues and then some. I love how efficient it is. LOVE LOVE!!! It has made such a difference in my Business. SO MANY reasons to love HONEYBOOK!!

Pros

Its so efficient, easy to use and so professional looking. I love the Library, the Contracts, Proposals, client interface page with everything kept in one neat organized place fro the client, my team and the Wedding planner. Its brilliant. Brilliant. It is the answer to all my difficulties before finding HoneyBook. I thing every Wedding processional needs to be using this product.

Cons

Love it all. Seriously! I haven't had one problem that wasn't addressed or fixed by a customer service representative.

A MUST for the creative!

It's the best! It's really changed the way I do business and communicate with those interested in our services.

Pros

The ease of use! It makes communication a real thing as I know most creatives SUCK when it comes to this area.

Cons

It took me a while to navigate through all the different options. I think a run-through video would be amazing!

HoneyBook saved my business

Pros

The easy bookings, the request form templates and the automation see my favorite aspects of HoneyBook. I really needed major organization and the ability to connect with clients quick and steady.

Cons

I would love if they could include email campaigns.

You can e-sign, book, and do payments!

Overall Honeybook is amazing and the experience has made managing my business easy for both myself and client.

Pros

I love that I can easily and smoothly send contracts and have them electronically signed and stored in my clients file. I have looked for software that allows me to this one thing to make signing easy on my clients. Either it had a limit, too expensive, or not easily shareable. This is the main reason I took on Honeybook.

Cons

The only thing I’m not too big on is app limitation. I need a few more feature like editing calendar and schedule availability when I’m not on my iPad or computer and just have my phone.

Selling creative services is all about visuals!

The ease of having everything in one place and the clean look of its client view.

Pros

This is a stunningly beautiful tool for creatives. What I like the most is that it helps make it easy for the client to understand the value of my services, as it helps a lot with the perception they have of me. People tend to think our line of work is something they can do themselves or have done for less or free... Up until they realize everything that's behind the services we offer, and that they...

Cons

The only thing missing would be user levels so that I can give specific access to other members of my team. I use the team collaboration for many things now, but it would be more helpful to have restricted access instead. I kicked one star only because this is no longer such a necessary feature for me, but I still find it useful for users at large.

Our Best Investment

HoneyBook is the single most profitable tool we have implemented in our business. The automated processes have save us so much time and made us much more profitable. Also, customer support is always so helpful!

Pros

We loved how this software streamlined our business by creating automated processes to give us more time to work on our actual work. It made us 10x more profitable!

Cons

In the beginning, it did not have many options to make the software look on brand from a client’s perspective or much flexibility and changing the design of brochures and templates. As a creative business it is important for our pieces to look custom designed, even down to our contract. This has improved significantly over the years!

Love this platform!

I love that I can schedule appointments, book contracts, collect payments, and interact with my clients in one palce!

Pros

The fact that I am able to send contracts and receive payments WITHOUT having to create an account of a secondary payment processing platform was what sealed the deal for me.

Cons

I would like it if the appointment scheduler allowed us to ask prospects questions and charge a fee like Calendly, and that the time tracker was more profound like Clockify.

Have not looked back

I have had HoneyBook as part of my business for years, and it was one of the best decisions I have made. It helps me directly respond to website inquiries, keep my projects organized, electronically invoice, send proposals and contracts oh yeah, and collaborate if I chose to, with other vendors on a project. That I can safely collect payments and schedule future payments from clients is a huge benefit. The client recieves automatic reminders without me lifting a finger!

Pros

As a photographer,I greatly appreciate its beauty. I am able to customize a proposal, invoice or contract with MY images alongside text, and they go from a boring document to an eye catching professional electronic tool that enables me to seemlessly conduct business.

Cons

Sometimes it is too progressive for me! I am after all a photog and not a tech geek. That’s when I reach out for help, and the support team is there to walk me through.

Missing the one crucial piece for an all in one business system

The customer service and sales rep I dealt with were really great. They totally understood my situation and I didn't feel pressured into subscribing when they knew how important the Company Name field was for my business. Everything about Honeybook is great and I would subscribe in a heartbeat if they added that field!

Pros

I loved the availability to add visuals to almost everything created in Honeybook. It really helped reflect my brand to clients and potential clients. The dashboard is intuitive and not confusing, everything is where it should be!

Cons

My one gripe about Honeybook, and the reason why I never ended up subscribing is that they are missing an essential field on the client information side. There is NO place to put the client's Business/Company Name. I work with individuals at businesses, but when it comes to invoicing or bringing up their information in Honeybook, I was unable to invoice the client under their Business Name. Instead...

HoneyBook is good value for the price

I’m a sticky customer with HineyBook Right amount of fetuses for the price

Pros

Makes customer acquisition very easy from prospecting to contract signed. Automation templates and functionality make this a very smooth orocess

Cons

After booking the client; PM automations are quite lacking - would need a separate solution to assist with that. Would love for it to be incorporated

Manage your business from lead to closing with a single tool - HoneyBook

Manage your client database, track time and bill clients in real time, and seamlessly manage payments. You'll spend less time on paperwork and more time helping clients.

Pros

HoneyBook is a simple to use, all-in-one project management tool. It allows you to connect with clients anywhere with an internet connection. Automates the frustrating task of sending proposals, sending the right client the right proposal at the right time. It sends invoices directly to clients, collects payments, keeps track of expenses. Real-time alerts keep you connected with your clients.

Cons

I'd love to see more detailed task management for independent contractors' collaboration, and for clients. I'd also request that HoneyBook connect with Zapier alternatives such as Pabbly Connect, Integrately, and Integromat.

Great All-In-One Tool

I love it. It's improved my clients' experiences working with me and helped me automate several processes of my business. It's been one of the best decisions I've made for my business.

Pros

HoneyBook has all the features I needed: invoicing, creating contracts and proposals, digital signing for clients, time tracking, etc. But it also has everything I wanted on top of those: automated workflows, email templates, digital brochures for prospects to click and choose, a pipeline to track everyone from inquiry to signed contract to deposit paid. Each tool is beautifully designed, and I get positive feedback from clients about how seamless the experience is on their end.

Cons

Most of the templates seem designed with photographers in mind. As a graphic designer, marketing consultant, and business coach, I have to adapt everything pretty heavily. However, HoneyBook provides an awesome foundation to start with and tons of flexibility.