HoneyBook Reviews - Page 6

Honeybook Automation

Very happy with Honeybook and how it has helped keep contracts & invoicing automated

Pros

Ability to have clients inquire, sign contracts & invoice all in one place

Cons

Would love to be able to set an out of office directly in the platform Not loving the new workflow changes

HB is my secret sauce!

The customer service has been really great and I am a big fan of the look and feel.

Pros

I love love love the proposal feature and how everything is integrated.

Cons

It did take me a little bit to understand the workflow of the platform. No big deal though.

Organization for the Unorganized

Love this program and I am so thankful for the ability to schedule emails, to keep everything in one place, and how their inquiry forms integrate beautifully to our website!

Pros

I am a naturally forgetful person and I am unorganized in most cases so keeping up with my freelance work in between my 9-5 is really tricky! But HoneyBook helps me keep all my inquiries, pricing packages, contracts, email templates, and payment details in one place and has been a lifesaver for me. We have used it for a little over a year now, and this was so incredibly helpful filing taxes for the first time! Well worth the investment.

Cons

The app is not as intuitive as I think I would like and sometimes the emails are delayed and I will get the email in my inbox before it gets to HoneyBook.

One stop project management

It's been pretty great for me. I'm runing a freelance business with just myself and it provides all the tools I need to give my clients options on my services and get them booked.

Pros

Honeybook is easy to use, customizable and easy for my clients to use as well. I like the projet portals so everything is there for my clients, emails go directly to them. Invoicing is easy and provides my clients with a clear concise copy for their records.

Cons

Sometimes editing things for a client when they don't like it is more difficult such as payment dates or legal terms if you include the contract with the invoice in the proposal template.

Best Money I Ever Spent On My Business!!!!

I love this system! I will never go back to where I was and I wish I had known about it sooner because it would have saved me so much trouble over my first few years in business. Literally THE BEST money I have ever spend in my business!

Pros

The best part about this system is the payment assistance. It reminds my customers when payments are due, takes their payments easily and gets me paid fast! Also, HoneyBook helps me keep track of all of my projects in an organized way which I really appreciate!

Cons

I wish the system was able to better track email correspondence in a long tread that was readable by both the customers and the user.

Excellent Product for Wedding Creatives

Anytime I've had an issue, I reached out to their support and always get an immediate response and quick fix.

Pros

This product is designed for people in the wedding and event industry. It is so easy to use and my clients like it as well. It has made staying organized so much easier for me and there are so many features that are helpful for people in the wedding industry.

Cons

I was basically using email, so having all of my communication in one place made things so much easier. It's my one stop place for keeping track of communication with clients and their designs/perferences throughout the planning process.

Small Business Must Have

I wouldn't be able to track all of my client projects and referrals without HoneyBook and I would need to invest in at least 3 other systems if I didn't have HB. It's saved me time, money, and headaches!

Pros

I love the scheduling features and how the system will create a project in the inquiry stage as soon as someone books time with me. I've gotten a lot of referrals and have several aspects to my business; there's no way I could keep it all straight without HoneyBook. The quick view of my money in and out is great for a daily check-in and the QBO integration works great for true bookkeeping. I really love how easy HB makes it to send contracts, proposals, and request payments (recurring or one time) all in one easy file for the client.

Cons

The scheduling app could be more robust, but I still love it.

Game-changing software

Amazing! 10/10. They have an excellent team, and the software is so easy to use.

Pros

I love that HoneyBook allows me to get paid faster! The templates feature is amazing. Everything about this software makes the user a better, more organized business owner.

Cons

I wish HB wasn't so laser-focused on wedding professionals--I'd love for them to provide more features for other creative professionals as well.

Couldn’t Run my Business without it!

Amazing! It genuinely doesn’t get any better than Honeybook!

Pros

Everything! Every piece of Honeybook helps me interact effectively with my clients, stay organized, and create a seamless, quality experience for each client. Their customer service team cares and goes the extra mile to not only help you in any way they can, but they truly consider ways to improve and make their customers’ lives easier. It helps me save time and stress, and I have no idea how I would run my business without it. It has changed my life and given me my life back, and I cannot recommend Honeybook enough.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It’s flawless, and every time they come up with something new, it’s something I never knew I needed. There’s nothing to not like!

Honeybook made my life easier.

I love everything about Honeybook! Customer service, the product, my clients love it too!

Pros

I love that everything is in one place. It helps me manage my clients with ease and gives me so much freedom since I can automate everything.

Cons

I think in the beginning there was a learning curve that was pretty tough. However, customer service was absolutely amazing and helped a lot. I would recommend adding a way to upload receipts to the business expenses! I’d love to just export that into a spreadsheet for my accountant and they have everything they need there. I do not use Quickbooks as I bookkeep everything myself. So that could help a lot!

Worth the Money!

Pros

Pipeline management is so easy with Honeybook. I love seeing where every client sits in the funnel at a glance. What's more is that Honeybook makes managing those clients simple with an array of tools to make your life less chaotic. Having templates save me hours upon hours of work. I'm thankful that this product exists as it's instrumental to finding a balance between entrepreneurship and family life.

Cons

I wish Honeybook rolled out more features regularly. I don't really know what I need until the Honeybook product team surprises me with an update. Those updates usually make me very happy.

Excellent tool to manage postpartum doula clients

Pros

I love that it is so comprehensive!! Everything from automatic inquiry entry and questionnaire from my business website, to invoicing and payment processing!

Cons

Some things I would love to see added at some point: ability to add some custom information to client invoice receipts. Also, a link for clients to schedule meetings or shifts based on the availability that I enter into my calendar

Hi Eleanor, Thanks for your feedback! We wanted to follow up to let you know our new Scheduling feature is live (in case you didn't hear about it already). This will help your clients schedule sessions based on the availability you've set. To learn more check out this article (https://intercom.help/honeybook-5891e2a409ff/en/articles/3712730-video-tutorial-creating-new-session-types).

Would consider for future contract and invoice delivery

Overall I found HoneyBook easy to use as a professional looking for partners to collaborate with and as business who has dealt with contracts and payments from vendors who utilize Honeybook for these services. I am not in need of the latter services right now, but I would consider HoneyBook if I have the need for them in the future.

Pros

The community is really the best part of HoneyBook if you are looking for likeminded individuals who are seeking collaboration on projects, specifically photography for me. I found contract signatures and payments to be easily accessible when using it with vendors.

Cons

Vendors I've worked with have used Honeybook for contracts and payment to reserve workshop spaces. While it was easy to access and deliver payment, I found that the information in the shared account was not encrypted. So sensitive information like full payment methods were visible to anyone who had access to the account. This made me uneasy in the instance someone would gain access to the shared documents who did not have permission.

HB Review

Great

Pros

HB provides you with Everything a entrepreneur wiki need to run a successful and easy to use

Cons

No instant download system, does everything for you.

Back Office Support in Software as a Service

I have been able to drop other CRMs, and Website customer portals, and scheduling apps by replacing these with HoneyBook.

Pros

Ease of use, ease of setup, simple design, fantastic features!

Cons

Being a new product there are some areas that would be nice to see (i.e. reimbursable expense capture) but has all of the core features you really need to make the investment worth it.

Honey book leaves your books sweet

It's been amazing journey so far and I look forward to continuing using the software to better my business

Pros

The software was groundbreaking, it was earth-shattering, and I mean this to say, it changed my entire Outlook on going digital. Planning, scheduling, customer landing page, one place to keep all files, and lastly bookkeeping. Honeybooks certainly left my books with more honey, I would definitely recommend for any entrepreneur looking to go digital and keep things organized.

Cons

The software is awesome however, it is very difficult to get a grasp of if you are not tech savvy or if your team is a little bit Rusty in that department. if you can get over the learning curve then honeybooks will definitely be worth its weight in gold.

Honeybook helps me streamline my business

I have used this product for 5+ years and it has been the best experience. From the ease of set up to streamlining my business to payment processing, this is the number program I use in my business. and making my clients feel like they have everything in one place has been such a big boost to my business.

Pros

This software has always been a no brainer for me. I am able to streamline my booking process, create projects and design events all in one place. It is user-friendly and client-friendly.

Cons

I have no real cons about this product, If I had to choose one it would be feature implantation. Releasing new features quicker would help solve a couple of problems.

Very Good for Now

I use HoneyBook for my small business to track all my clients and projects.

Pros

I love having all of my business documents, clients, time tracking, project tracking, etc. in one place. It saves so much time because I'm not constantly jumping from program to program to keep myself organized.

Cons

As much as I love the tool, it is not intuitive! None of the settings are where you think they would be and it's very difficult to find help documentation. I can't wait for them to add the feature of attaching a file like a PDF to a triggered email.

Hey there, thank you for the feedback! Want to make sure you're able to find help documentation - please check out https://help.honeybook.com/en/ when you get a chance. Also, don't hesitate to reach out to us at concierge@honeybook.com - always here for any questions you have. :)

Love it!

I love how Honeybook makes building my business to be so seamless. Any time that I have a question or concern, Honeybook responds right away! Their support team is immediate and so helpful.

Pros

I really love having everything in one place! Brochures, questionnaires, timelines, contracts, payment plans, etc. It sends both myself and my clients reminders to open docs or make their payments. Overall, it helps keep me organized & looking professional to current and incoming clients. I love Honeybook!

Cons

I think that there needs to be an out of office feature. I never want clients to think I'm ignoring them. That is the one thing that I think would make a HUGE difference. I have already suggested this to Honeybook many times, so I hope they introduce this feature soon.

LOVE Honeybook!

Not only has the product been amazing (See above) but the service has, too. Since signing up, Honeybook employees have gotten in touch with me asking if they can help upload my documents or customize things for me, and also have emailed just to check in and make sure I'm happy with everything. 10/10.

Pros

I love so many things about Honeybook! It offers great features that make my work so much more organized. This saves me tons of time (and stress!) It's easy for my clients to use and I think it's more professional and a better experience for my clients to have a client portal where they can sign contracts/make payments and easily send me a message. Honeybook also makes my workflows easier. I haven't yet used the brochures, yet, but am looking forward to making use of them soon!

Cons

There's nothing I don't like about this software.

A must-have!

Honeybrook has greatly simplified the emails and booking and invoicing and management of my clients! I don’t feel like I am possibly forgetting something or missing some thing anymore… it’s all in one place and easily manageable.

Pros

Before honey book, I had a separate calendar, separate scheduling app, sending contracts on PDF (such a pain!), noting details about clients projects separately… With Honey book, it is all in one nice organized place! The contract and proposal and email templates make it so easy to book a client & the payment reminders and invoicing is a breeze! I’m still learning automations which will simplify things even further!

Cons

There’s a little room for improvement, which the wonderful customer service has my suggestions about, but those things will only enhance an already great product.

Worth the investment

I absolutely love it!!!

Pros

I love the automation and the user friendly platform.

Cons

Don’t have any at this time. Using this product has been great!

I'm finally Organized

It's just been wonderful! Once I sat down and spent the time to set everything up the way it suited my business, I couldn't be more happy. I am still working on tweaking it to suit my needs, but the ease of use and all the features are really incredible. I think my favorite part is that I can track my income and expenses as well as send contracts and collects payment and email clients all in one place. After researching and doing trials on other products, Honeybook was definitely the right choice as I can do everything I need for my photography business in one place instead of hopping around to different programs to get what I need.

Pros

I love that I can get my contracts signed ahead of time and easily collect a booking retainer. Now my clients can pay online and it goes straight to my account. My first client loved how easy it was to sign the contract and pay. The email automation is also a great feature. I am a small one man show, but hope to grow my business so my focus was on the business side of things this year and this was definitely a step in the right direction.

Cons

It's a little tough to maneuver when you are just getting started and don't have brochures and pricing options/packages established that they can set up for you, but the customer service has been great and there are a lot of tutorials to walk you through.

This changes the game, seriously!

It’s been great! Definitely worth the investment in hours it’s saved me from hunting down emails and drafting contracts.

Pros

I love the customization options in creating your own templates. I also love how the app and desktop versions seamlessly work together. I feel like my clients get a beautiful, but easy to navigate experience when corresponding, reviewing/signing contracts, and paying invoices.

Cons

Wish I could delete some of the original pipeline stages because fewer/differently worded categories would fit my business better.

Hi Shannah, thank you for sharing your feedback! Our goal is to create a system that provides our game changing members the ability to provide YOUR clients the best experience possible! I will share your customization feedback with our product team! So happy to have you in the HB family!

Honeybook is a great choice

My overall experience with Honeybook has been a great and positive process, setting up my account and portal and finding assistance on the site is a breeze and if more help is needed they are extremely responsive.

Pros

Honeybook is easier to set up than other similar software and the features are great for the price.

Cons

The only con I have found with Honeybook is the lack of a download feature for contracts and invoices after they've been executed.

Hi Anisha, Thank you for your review! I wanted to respond to you since you are, in fact, able to download contracts/invoices as PDFs or print. Please feel free to reach out to concierge@honeybook.com if you are still having issues. Best, Jordan