HoneyBook Reviews - Page 6

JC

Jill C.

Design, self-employed

Most affordable and complete solution for the creative business

Makes running my creative business so much smoother. Their customer service is second to none. Fast, helpful, and friendly.

Pros

Integration of CRM, Calendar, and Billing all in one as well as the ability to run multiple businesses at no additional charge.

Cons

I'd cannot attach a file to an email which means I sometimes have to send 2, but they're working on it.

MH

Mandy H.

LIFESAVER!!!

Time saving, organized, easy to use

Pros

Honestly, HoneyBook has made my entire workflow more organized and easier. My work is so much faster and easier to find now. I love that I can see all of my incoming money in one place. It is organized by client/project. You can integrate your calendar so that your sessions show up on your Google calendar on your phone. It's wonderful. Plus, anytime you need help, customer service responds super fast!

Cons

I wish I could do even more customizations. But it's getting there!

Thank you for your honesty Mandy! Great to hear!

RP

Rozalind P.

Best CRM out there!

It was super easy to set up and move contacts and get started instantly. I was using it easily within the first couple of hours - and I have tried multiple systems in the past!

Pros

I love that everything is in one place for myself and for my clients. I can easily see what I have going on in my business!

Cons

I wish that there was the option to tax different parts within an invoice (ie - GST/PST on an album, but just GST on the shoot portion)

AG

Anna Grace S.

Graphic Design, self-employed

A MUST for every service-based business!

Pros

I recommend Honeybook to EVERY service-based business owner I talk to. I love simplicity and Honeybook makes all of the processes with client communication and management SO much easier than I ever expected! Honeybook gives your business a professional feel and definitely levels up the client experience (I started using this platform initially because I LOVED being on the client-side of things when planning our wedding and wanted the same for my clients). There are so many different features and it's still very affordable even for a new business owner starting out!

Cons

The only feature I wish I could have used a little differently would be a way to connect a Google Drive folder (it's where I work through content for a web design project with my client, so it needs to be more collaborative than a final pdf)

KW

Karina W.

BUY HONEYBOOKKKK!

honey book as been great! if I ever have any issues, I get a reply back within an hour, and its always an easy fix & everyone is so nice.

Pros

I love that every single one of my bookings are in the same place, as well as all my client contacts!

Cons

I wish the mobile app had more of the same features as the desktop/browser.

MA

Mike A.

Media Production, self-employed

Honeybook is the best decision for a small business owner!

Amazing, love it!

Pros

The list is endless. This CRM covers all the bases for me as a small business owner.

Cons

Not anything major to say, other than the iOS app is a little limited to what can be done on it. Compared to the laptop / desktop web browser version.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Near Perfect Helper

Overall, I live using Honeybook. It has helped me keep my client's information and projects easily managed.

Pros

I appreciate having all of my client's information in one place. I also like that it can be integrated with email, you can create documents and so on.

Cons

I would like more creative ability within the documents. Also don't like how some of the documents including invoices interact. It's hard to explain. It's both easy and complicated at the same time.

GB

Ginny B.

Photography, self-employed

Essential for a small business!

I love this software. It keeps the admin side of the business so organized.

Pros

Honeybook has been crucial to staying organized in business. All of the messages with the client about their project are in one place instead of searching through emails to find them. The online contracts are so much easier than paper contracts . Payment reminders are automatically sent to the client. You can make another workspace on projects to coordinate with other vendors and team members.

Cons

I can't think of anything I dislike about Honeybook. There are constantly new and helpful features being added and support has always been pretty quick to respond.

LM

Lindsay M.

Best Out There

Pros

Everything you need is integrated right into the software in a really bold and easy interface. I love the integration between my email on even my phone, into the project on the site. Everything is all in one place and I can see the entire email chain. Invoices and getting paid is seamless, and being able to send pre-made template emails with attached contracts and invoices makes it so I am the fastest responder and get all the business!

Cons

There's really not much I don't use or don't like. I would like for my call scheduling to be able to automatically sync to my iCal for my iphone, and maybe some personalized help on automating workflows, but these are wish list items!

MW

Marsha W.

Photography, self-employed

Honeybook has been such a lifesaver for me over the last few years. It keeps me organized and ready!

Business and organization

Pros

Customer service team is super responsive, friendly and easy to work with. Customization is easy to do and I love the ability to add tasks and workflow items. Keeping track of my income and projects makes life so much easier. Being able to respond to clients immediately instead of having to wait until "I get back to my office". Being able to send and sign contracts online has been a HUGE timesaver. Also being able to pull up a client's contract while out of the office has been amazing!

Cons

There are a few features that I wish I had but with all great things, patience is key so I don't mind waiting! The CS team has been amazing at adding all the feature requests from users.

DG

Dena G.

Photography, self-employed

I would be lost without it!

Before I signed up for Honeybook, I was on the fence because I didn't think I "needed" it. I was a photographer that did about 8-10 events a year. However, I'm so glad I took the plunge, because as time went on, I grew into the software, and now I can't live without it! I don't even know how I managed all my clients before. It definitely helps keep me organized and my clients find it really impressive. It definitely makes me and my business more efficient, provide a better client experience, as well as helps to show that I am a professional in my field.

Pros

Helps keep me organized, and is very user friendly. Clients love using it too!

Cons

I've been with Honeybook since they launched. At the time, I had wished there was a little more functionality/bells and whistles, but they're continually adding/modifying features, which has been great!

EE

Elena E.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

AWESOME

HoneyBook is THE BEST! It has helped our business stay organized, easily book clients, and carry out event details perfectly. Cannot recommend enough for any creative looking to streamline their business. Use our referral code for 50% off:[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Pros

HoneyBook organizes our client's information into separate files, sorted by what stage they are in the booking process. This allows us to easily follow up and convert leads. They also provide analytics to help our business track our success rate, advertising, and more.

Cons

The do updates a lot- which is great, but they can have bugs. usually they work out any issues associated with new features quickly.

SW

Stephanie W.

Photography, self-employed

The best tool I have for my business

I am a creative. I'm not a business person. Honeybook helps me do all the things on the business side of my business. Booking, payments and client correspondence. I was overwhelmed before I had Honeybook!

Pros

Integration of all my systems was so smooth. Honeybook is easy to use and my clients appreciate it!

Cons

I can't think of anything I have wished was different

Carla M.

Design, 501-1,000 employees

Un CRM muy recomendado

Soy consultora SEO y realizo diferentes auditorías a los sitios web de clientes y HoneyBook es mi mejor aliado, yo enfoco todos mis esfuerzos a realizar un buen trabajo, y Honeybook se encarga de los contratos, generar las facturas y resolver dudas de los clientes de forma automática, es un CRM que está GENIAL.

Pros

HoneyBook me encanta, es un CRM que permite gestionar clientes, generar contratos dinámicos, procesar pagos, y más funciones que son muy útiles para automatizar y agilizar la experiencia de los clientes. La plataforma es recomendable para profesionales que quieren tener un crecimiento en su negocio y buscan crear un ecosistema confiable y segura para sus clientes.

Cons

Hasta el momento no he tenido inconvenientes con Honeybook, el sistema va de maravilla y siempre que tengo una duda puedo consultar a servicio de atención al cliente.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

CH

Courtney H.

Game changer!

I am more streamlined, more professional looking, super simple invoicing and workflow!

Pros

It is easy and (dare I say it?) fun! Easy, guided templates for emails, brochures, contracts, and workflows keep my company moving forward!

Cons

That I don't get alerts via email when tasks are due and that I can not delete the sample templates

JS

Julia S.

Design, self-employed

Easy-to-use, all-purpose software for small business owners

Pros

I love that it covers so many features: from invoicing, to contracts, to scheduling. I use Honeybook everyday. It makes it worth the money. Oftentimes, when I send someone a proposal, they say that they like the clean interface.

Cons

I would like to see more scheduling abilities from the app.

TW

Taylor W.

Photography, self-employed

Keeps me organized and on track

HoneyBook keeps me organized and on track. I don't know what I would do without HoneyBook and I honestly I don't know how I survived without it before I started using it over two years ago now. I am so much more organized now that all my emails and invoices are all in one place. It's also nice that HoneyBook keeps track of my numbers to see how well I am doing. Having automatic payment reminders for my clients and email templates helps me to spend less time on the computer and more time creating beautiful images for my wonderful clients. HoneyBook is a game changer!

Pros

Organization, everything in one place, keeps track of my numbers!

Cons

The price can be kind of high if you're just starting out as a business, but it's totally worth it and the 50% off from a referral was a huge help.

KT

Kelli T.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Workflow Genius

It’s amazing and helps my business stay organized and grow.

Pros

Looks professional & high quality Ease of use Layout is customizable Functionality is convenient and user friendly Cost is worth it

Cons

I wish I could customized my lineup of tabs different and name them what I want (type over anything in the setup of HoneyBook) Wider range of fonts and ability to blog and send Pinterest links would be ideal. Font range could be expanded The ability to choose trial run dates would be ideal for makeup and hair

Thank you for the feedback Kelli. I will share with our product team for future consideration! We appreciate your partnership!

AT

Angela T.

Events Services, self-employed

Outstanding product

HoneyBook is crucial to running my business. I work alone and I am not at all tech savvy. HoneyBook, not only pretty much manages my office, it keeps me looking professional and it’s easy for my clients to access and use to stay in contact with me and make payments, etc. My business grown into something I’m sure would never have happened without HoneyBook! It’s worth EVERY penny!!

Pros

Everything! All of the features are perfect for my business. It’s easy to use and if I run into trouble there is some available to me within minutes or I can hop onto YouTube to find a quick tutorial.

Cons

Can’t think of anything I don’t like about this software.

AJ

Amber J.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Great! And User Friendly!

Overall, I love the software and definitely recommend it to anyone looking to make their life a little bit easier!

Pros

I love how easy it was to learn. I have also used Dubsado, and it has more of a learning curve. I love how HoneyBook helps me keep all my client information in one place, so I don’t have to worry about losing anything. I also like how I can integrate it into my google calendar, so I have one less step when booking clients.

Cons

I wish it had the option to schedule two or more sessions under a single project. For example, my wedding packages include an engagement session. However, I have to put the engagement session in as a separate project, which adds a step to the process. It’s only a minor inconvenience.

LT

Larianne T.

A Positive Change

I have had a very positive experience. My whole workflow has changed. All of my inquiries go through Honeybook and it makes it easy to keep track of everything. I have received more Facebook & Google reviews because of the automated e-mail that I set up to go out to clients 30 days after our session. I tell everyone about Honeybook. I wish I had started using it earlier.

Pros

Honeybook changed the way I run my business. I love the fact that it comes with templates for e-mails, contracts and proposals. Don't even get me started on the brochures. The fact that I can get an inquiry and send over a brochure with all my pricing info in just 1 minute is amazing to me.

Cons

I don't like the fact that I don't have all of the features on the mobile app. But that's not really a big deal. I usually have my computer on hand.

NE

Nicole E.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Best program we have tried thus far!!!

Great experience overall! Genuinely love the program! We tried many others including curate and floor next and found that overall honey book was the most user-friendly and best value for money!

Pros

Templated contacts with saved descriptions you can modify saves so much time!!

Cons

Definitely a learning curve and not being able to speak to someone on the phone for support can make it a bit frustrating when first learning.

Eduardo Q.

Design, 501-1,000 employees

HoneyBook el CMR que todo profesional debe tener de aliado

Tengo una experiencia muy positiva con HoneyBook, yo ofrezco mis servicios como diseñador, mientras que HoneyBook se encarga de toda la documentación como contratos, facturas y comunicaciones con el cliente. Simplemente sorprendente.

Pros

Me gusta mucho HoneyBook porque me permite gestionar clientes, realizar contratos dinámicos, procesar pagos, entre muchas herramientas muy útiles si inicias con tu emprendimiento. La plataforma es muy fácil de usar y sobretodo muy segura. Si eres alguien que busca hacer crecer su negocio es importante ofrecer confianza y seguridad a tus clientes y HoneyBook es tu mejor aliado.

Cons

Aunque HoneyBook tiene una plataforma muy intuitiva, si es necesario que realices configuraciones según los requerimientos del emprendedor, esto puede tomar algo de tiempo.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

SINLY L.

Photography, 1-10 employees

Great CRM program for photographers!

So far after reviewing various CRM programs I'm so glad that I went with Honeybook, the program has increased my revenue and the ease in which I work and interact with my clients.

Pros

I've only had this program for less than 3 months now but the number one thing that I can absolutely rave about this program is their customer support. A representative guides you along the entirety of the process but not only that they set up the documents into their system for you, so it definitely helps with the headache of changing your entire business module over, with the documents, contracts and expenses prepared in the program by someone who knows the program well.

Cons

In the beginning even with the mass amount of help that it takes to set up it does require a lot of time. Which is quite reasonable since the program does so much you would have to input and invest so much time within that first week. You're creating, changing, evolving your paperwork, streamlining your work flow so it basically moving everything paper work wise about your business onto a computer system. Of course after you are all done with then everything is a cake walk.

Human Resources, self-employed

Small Business Must Have

I wouldn't be able to track all of my client projects and referrals without HoneyBook and I would need to invest in at least 3 other systems if I didn't have HB. It's saved me time, money, and headaches!

Pros

I love the scheduling features and how the system will create a project in the inquiry stage as soon as someone books time with me. I've gotten a lot of referrals and have several aspects to my business; there's no way I could keep it all straight without HoneyBook. The quick view of my money in and out is great for a daily check-in and the QBO integration works great for true bookkeeping. I really love how easy HB makes it to send contracts, proposals, and request payments (recurring or one time) all in one easy file for the client.

Cons

The scheduling app could be more robust, but I still love it.