Sage Intacct Reviews - Page 2

"Incredible Bookkeeping Framework, yet for certain limits"

We are certainly saving time with Intacct. It is such a lot of smoother and speedier to utilize. The web based programming is so natural to utilize contrasted with a program.

Pros

I like how clients can't compel things to function like in QuickBooks. In the event that the rec doesn't adjust, they need to sort it out. Likewise, there's additional revealing measurements and an unbending diagram of records so the clients can't make their own records.

Cons

The announcing needs a ton of work. There are such countless measurements that exist in this product that you can't run a report on. There likewise is by all accounts a decent lot of glitches and mistakes.

I have been sold on Intacct for 7 years could not ask for better.

Pros

The system is User Intuitive, training new hires on the system is a 30 minute walk through, then onto process training. Speeds up everything, have as much or as little control setup. Flex to add custom anything to make the system work for you without damaging upgrade comparability. I truly love Intacct.

Cons

The only cons I can think of is little things like not being able to unapply a CM like you can a payment. It would be great to have the ability to create product types and your price book at the same time.

Hello Brandy, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use and that you're being able to save time. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Intacct is relatively easy to use, simple interface, multi-entity flexibility. Overall good product.

We transitioned from Quickbooks to Intacct because of its abiilty to handle multi-entity and inter-company transactions. This saves us hours of work each month.

Pros

The way it handles multi-entity and inter-company transactions. Simple user interface. Easy to navigate and correct entries. Great JE upload feature.

Cons

Report writer is a bit too complicated for someone not well versed in report writers. Would be great if it worked more like a pivot table. My biggest complaint is not being able to transact in the subledger directly to a bank account.

Hello Nora, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use for multi-entity and inter-company transactions. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Sage Intacct is a solid base that meets our business needs as a not-for-profit organization. The software is very responsive and also thoroughly integrated. I also appreciate the constant enhancement and the responsive Contact Sage Intacct Support. This level of support gives confidence in the tools and the product in general.

Pros

The software is very responsive and thoroughly integrated. I also appreciate the constant enhancement, the responsive Support team, and the frequent webinars that inform of the new changes and improve the usefulness of the software . This level of support gives confidence in the tools and the product in general.

Cons

A greater possibility of integration will make Sage Intacct even more useful and helpful to the user. Additionally, quick glances that summarize the different ways the software can be useful can be helpful to new users.

I love this product. The customer support is not as efficient and responsive as the product.

Ease of use, accuracy and best of all efficient integration with other systems of my business.

Pros

I like the integration of the sub-modules and that we can share data efficiently between the various platforms we use without corrupting data integrity.

Cons

The report writer. The system is simply not intuitive unless you use regularly. While some aspects do make reasonable sense once you get back into it, it feels like the system should be more intuitive or perhaps have a working report wizard.

Hello Velma, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you're taking advantage of Sage Intacct's integrations. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Intacct is very user friendly and you can use it in creative ways

Monthly close process is completed faster with intacct. It allows us to process and approve AP seamlessly, saving us time and money by outsourcing it to Intacct. Can use the software in creative ways, not just as bookkeeping.

Pros

Intacct makes my job so much easier. It is easy to use and is very intuitive. The software can be used in creative ways and not just as standard bookkeeping software. It integrates easily with other softwares so you can link everything together. Overall it saves us time and money.

Cons

There are very few issues with the software. I have noticed that when I'm have an issue with the software it can take a little bit longer then I would expect for the problem to be resolved. We are busy people and need our programs to be running properly to get our jobs done.

Sage-Ing Grace

It is the best program I have used while working in the construction industry. I would be very pleased to be able to use this program again

Pros

I enjoyed this software very much. I because extremely comfortable with it with in days so i would say it is extremely user friendly. It was very convenient in the sene that most everything i needed was all in one place. I also loved that the guys working in the field could log in on there I Pads and enter or look over any documents for approval. It cut down so much of my time..

Cons

I was not a fan of the amount of users. At least a few tie a week one or more of us would have to log out so another person in the office could log in. I would like to see more chargers for ya/

Intacct has revolutionized our accounting processes and is a giving us a gold mine of information.

See my review.

Pros

Ease of use. Intuitive interface. Integration with multiple Intacct Marketplace Partners. Consolidation functionality (check the box and hit consolidate and it produces reliable consistent results. Scorecards and dashboards provide a wealth of current information on the health of our business in as real time a setting as we can make it. Future roll outs promise integrated AI functionality that will be a game changer. Scalability that meets the needs of our rapidly changing business is great.

Cons

As you can tell, I am a fan of Intacct and don't have too many suggestions for improvement. It makes our life easier, more efficient and productive, and gives us the information we need.

Work with daily accounting, reporting and dashboards

Dashboard, import and export.

Pros

We chose this software to work with other existing software and it did not disappoint. We also selected this for that ability to incorporate statistical information with our financial information and create dashboards to share information internally.

Cons

There isn't really anything at this point that has caused problems or limitations. The only issue is when you export to Excel it does not use the latest version.

Hello, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Since we switched from Great Plains (pc based) I can't see myself working with any other software.

It makes the monthly close faster and allows us to change things if there are errors in the account adjustments. It also enables the program managers to view their data rather than have us run reports for them.

Pros

The account string is flexible and you can query on just one dimension and it allows you to run reports over multiple years. I love that it creates the intercompany entries behind the "scene" - that was always a headache to reconcile.

Cons

The report writer is a little confusing but just had training and need time to practice. I tried to create a cash flow report from training but I got lost in all the column's and groups of groups that needed to be created. I also wish the report would display on screen when running and not only in edit mode.

We have been able to streamline and sync the accounting records and processes of several sister organizations to since we began to use Sage Intacct. This has enabled comparison of financial records, effective communication within the accounting software and consistency among several organizations.

Pros

The layout and organization of the software is easy to use.

Cons

Custom reports take a long time to build. It takes a while to get all the Account Groups set up.

Hello Kimberly, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are finding Sage Intacct easy to use and that you've been able to streamline processes. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

customizable and user friendly

Pros

They allow you to customize your plan according to the size of your organization. Which makes it good value for money Analytics allows you to easily analyse financial position at any time. Built in automatic tax calculations, payslip creation. Easy and always up-to-date HR records. Software allows for greater internal efficiency. (granted that the employees responsible are trained to capture and input data accurately)

Cons

The initial training on the software can take some time. If your employees do not have prior knowledge of accounting systems, it may prove difficlut to train them on this software. For consistency it would be better to train your Business bookkeeper/payroll admin or Non profit grants administrator to capture accurately and then train everybody else how to understand and access reports that have been generated.

Transitioned from Sage 50 to Intacct - 1/1/16 Go Live

Pros

There are several things I like best about this product and vendor: Product: 1) Cloud service is nice - you can access the product from any location and we have not experienced any down time to date 2) Automatic Allocations allow us to allocate invoices and journal entries upon entry instead of waiting until the end of the month 3) Reports are easy to write and very versatile 4) Dimensional tracking allows you to track more than just an account number for each transaction line item. Reports on dimensions are also great. Vendor: 1) Support is very responsive - it is extremely easy to open a support case and have an issue resolved in the same day.

Cons

I wish the general ledger reporting was more streamlined. Since we are allocating many of our invoices to multiple dimensions as they are entered, the GL shows multiple lines for each AP invoice. It would be nice if you could summarize by GL account while still allocating to different dimensions, but you cannot. This results in a much longer GL report, but we have adapted by creating additional reports to use in place of the standard GL reports.

Highly Customizable and packed full of integrations to make the best accounting package

by using Intacct, we've been able to keep our man hours low in the accounting office. This has allowed us to put our energy toward ministries and not back office cost.

Pros

Intacct is a great foundation to our accounting package. It allows us to build in other softwares (Nexonia, Bill.com,) to make an accounting system that works for our organization.

Cons

The price is high for Intacct compared to other fund accounting platforms for churches. On top of the cost for Intacct, you pay extra for any additional platform you decide to use. We also always seems to be tweaking how we have items set up. This could be good because we'll always making it better, but sometimes wish there was just one simple way of using the product.

Sage software - an intuitive management solution

Sage Intacct helps my company to grow, so I am very glad to use this software.

Pros

Sage really helps my business to grow! The features are very easy and intuitive. Inventory management is amazing for companies that really need high inventory management, so is possible to track products and know where they are in real time.

Cons

The only cons that can be spotted are the price of the plans. It could be a nice idea to reduce the prices for new companies or small-one, so more people can afford these amazing solutions.

Get's the job done

Overall, I enjoy using the product. It works well and I don't have many complaints besides the fact that it can take some getting used to.

Pros

I like that everything is very visually appealing. It's easy to see what you're working with and the accounting aspects work well for our team.

Cons

They recently did an update that changed the layout of the system and I feel like it's harder to navigate. It's not as intuitive, making it difficult to find things.

Thank you so much for your review! I'm happy to hear that you're benefiting from the visibility. As for the new user interface, we have a couple resources that may be able to help you out in the Help Center - if you shoot me an email, I can point you in the right direction :) Thanks again!

Love Sage Intacct

Pros

Gosh what do we not love! It does everything, the reports are so customizable, and everyone who works there is awesome!

Cons

What I personally do not like about Intacct is there is no way to see imports that are being uploaded in the queue. Sometimes I upload the same file twice and Intacct doesn't recognize it and I have duplicate files.

Hello, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience customizing reports within Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

2 Plus Years Use of Intacct

At first I was not the happiest but the more I use it I have not wanted to change. I like the improvements they continue to make. I am glad I chose this software.

Pros

I love the ability to attach documents to each transaction. I like the ability to customize the software. They are upgrading their report writer. I have not used it yet but it is supposed to be very easy to use.

Cons

I have not spent a lot of time with the reports. Creating custom reports is a process. On some screens I wish it showed totals at the bottom but I have to export and then total up the amount. That is from a certain view. If I created a report it would have the totals.

Easy to use product.

core accounting features.

Pros

UI is easy to use and new users pick up the core functionality quickly. Basic navigation is intuitive and easy to get started.

Cons

Intacct seems to be in a state of change and processes are breaking down. Things that used to be resolved quickly are taking longer to get resolved. Example: We were without an account manager for a couple of months after our AM left Intacct. We had requested some consulting services to implement two modules and the SOWs went months without being prepared. Reports are built as if we would be printing them. I just want to get raw data, not formatted reports and graphs.

Generally pleased with Intacct. Have not tested its capabilities yet, but have had good success.

Ability to run our accounting processes with an easy to maintain product.

Pros

UI is good. Ease of maintenance. General ease of use. Functionality is adequate and improving. Like the newly develop Contracts module, though pricing was wrong and made our purchase difficult.

Cons

Reporting package needs help. Have heard and seen hope for better functionality, but have yet to see delivery. Fearful that advanced reporting will be an option, which would not be good! Detailed TB is getting out of control with unnecessary attachment of dimensions to balance sheet accounts. Need to find a way to turn that off (hopeful it can be done).

Fast and Easy

Pros

Intacct is very easy to use and really fast as well. You can create and run reports that drill down to GL and subledger data with ease. Compared to other ERP systems I have used, I like Intacct the best. It also has a very open architecture making systems integrations very smooth.

Cons

Tickets logged with customer support often take weeks to months to resolve.

Thanks for your review, Jessica! I'm happy to hear that you're benefiting from the reporting within Sage Intacct! As for any outstanding support tickets, or other questions you may have, feel free to reach out to Sameera at reviews@intacct.com with any questions or concerns. Thanks again!

The Intacct team is 100% customer success focused

Pros

The open platform allows us to choose best in breed solutions across the company and then integrate it all together to reflect financials and reporting.

Cons

If you don't know what you're doing or have a good trainer, it may take a little while to get familiar with the navigation.

Hello, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find it easy to integrate solutions across the company to reflect financials within Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Intacct has met all our needs and allowed us to reduce the time needed to close our books each month

Pros

The user friendliness makes it easy to train staff, the import feature saves us time when entering data and the ability to budget and expense to different dimensions.

Cons

I wish the reporting was a little more flexible and I am patiently waiting for the new reporting to be released.

Hello Melissa, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you find Sage Intacct easy to use and that you're saving time during month end close. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Its an average accounting system

My overall experience with Intacct is overall positive. Intacct does save me significant time and effort in my everyday tasks compared with our older software. i do feel it could be improved upon further to make it a better product.

Pros

I like the fact that it is browser based through the cloud which makes access quick and easy. The modules that I use the most work very well such as Accounts Payable and Time and Expense. The General Ledger reporting function is very helpful and easy to use as well.

Cons

There are a few modules such as Prepaids, Fixed assets and Purchasing that we had purchased after the initial implementation of intacct that did not work very well initially. There were many work arounds and technical problems that created alot of unneeded headaches and work. Fortunately this has been fixed now for the most part and works well. Another issue I have is the support community that I put support tickets in when I need some help. They don't seem to know the product very well and often the solutions and advice I receive is partially right or wrong altogether. There have been instances where I have just figured it the problem myself through reading articles or experimenting with settings etc.

Hello Michael, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that the AP and T&E modules are working well for you. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Sage Intacct has allowed us to automate the entire scholarship process

The grant application process is much faster and more efficient thanks to Sage Intacct. There are many activities that we can now perform automatically that we previously had to do on paper, saving us not only time but also resources.

Pros

I love it because I can access the system not only from the computer, but also because it has a very complete mobile version. The pre-qualified applicants function saves us a lot of time, because the system automatically eliminates applications that do not meet the scholarship requirements. It has the option to export PDF and Excel files to share with administrators and collaborators. All schools, companies and entities that grant scholarships, I recommend this software, because it helps a lot to improve the whole system, taking it to the automatic and online form, incorporating all the information from a single system, improving the search of data from the participants and the whole system itself.

Cons

Its learning curve is a bit high, however, everything learned so far has been very useful. The software is not very intuitive, which further complicates the ability to fully automate grants quickly. Sometimes the system is cumbersome and you have to wait a period of time for it to restart.