Sage Intacct Reviews - Page 6

Great Product, User Friendly!

Pros

As the AP person, I find Sage user friendly and comprehensive. It also integrates with our new AP platform.

Cons

Report creating seems a bit tricky, but I don't have much experience with it.

Great accounting package

Overall, it has been a great experience. Support is excellent, and the company works to constantly improve the product and keep the features competitive with what's available in the market.

Pros

It's very easy to use and integrates well with a number of other products, such as MineralTree and SalesForce.

Cons

Some basic functions, such as producing manual checks and paying off credit cards, are needlessly complicated.

Effective software

Pros

Easy to keep track of inventory. Tracking all movements of stock Can manage multiple locations/ bins.

Cons

Ease of use would be helpful with more flagging when data is not entered in fields. More help menu to troubleshoot.

A very robust solution for almost any SMB.

Intacct is an enterprise level general ledger accounting software. It has many features which are enough for most SMBs. Nevertheless, it needs to fix some minor issues to carry the user experience further on the positive side.

Pros

A friendly User Interface. Excellent dashboard with stats. Simple and elegant navigation. Very intuitive custom reporting functionality. No need of any 3rd party support for fixing errors.

Cons

Not the most powerful accounting software. Unconventional Chart of account approach. Sometimes the Reporting module might get difficult to manage.

I'm an accountant and some of my clients use this software.

Great quantity of charts, dashboards and reports, good precision.

Pros

It integrates with the Sage Software, it has a great quantity of reports and dashboards. The revenue report is well presented and exactly gives you what you ask and need.

Cons

Is not so easy to use and this leads to a lose time, and it could be a little bit faster. The customer support is not the best.

If you are willing to spend some money, this may be your best bet

Overall not a bad program. If you are willing to put some money into your financial programs, this may be the right one for you.

Pros

Great reporting features, various options and easy to run/navigate. Ease of use with assigning roles to specific individuals. Easy access for auditing

Cons

Quite expensive, not for everyone. Frustrating that invoicing needs approved individually. Uploading is difficult and clunky.

Intacct Review

Pros

Very easy to navigate, and ensure that checks and credit card transactions are accounted for. Managing budgets, providing reports on spending to date, Intacct has made our accounting policies much simpler and easier to understand

Cons

There are some issues with the the permissions given, but I work around it by consulting my supervisor

Great customer support.

Pros

Intacct does everything I need it to. I use it for creating patient invoices and tracking expenses. I can run the packaged reports or I can develop my own. You can create different levels of permissions for users. Intacct can do so much. I feel I am just beginning to scratch the surface. Customer services and implementation has been great. Intacct has a lot of facets to it and I would not be able to utilize as much as I can already if it had not been for their patient customer support staff.

Cons

Intacct can be a little overwhelming to implement, but any new accounting software would be. Any difficulties I had were canceled out by their amazing customer service.

Poor Support from Armanino

Haven't interacted much with Sage Intacct, just Armanino and the experience with them has not been too supportive. Especially now it is more like our company is a bother. This software and implementation is their speciality - they should be availabe, respond, resolve and assist much better than they have done at this point. It's almost as though we are begging for assistance to successfully finalize this implementation.

Pros

Haven't used it long enough to determine the best features of this software.

Cons

The training and support received from Armanino implementation team.

good for the basic office

Pros

pretty easy to use, especially for beginners

Cons

I prefer the versatility and extra options of QB

Hello Melissa, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you are having a positive experience using Sage Intacct. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Intacct is great for the price and functunality

product should have more training to learn everything it can do

Pros

many options. It does AP, AR, and tax information. perfect for accounting needs. The 1099 section was very helpful.

Cons

no customer service - they give you 15 minutes to answer a question and its not helpful when you are a same day business

Good product and value.

Pros

Accommodates most of the needs of a growing company. Allows for some customization. Interface is easy to understand and can usually be figured out by trial and error.

Cons

Instruction manuals are lacking, will need to learn as you go. Sales team is extremely lacking in providing support and solutions that may help a growing company. Implementation of add-on modules is very generic with very little support for customization. Once implemented, we found that we were on our own in trying to resolve issues that should have been addressed by the implementation expert.

Fantastic implementation from the support team

Pros

The implementation was incredibly smooth. Rarely have I encountered this, but with Intacct, they had our back the entire process. Our account rep was extremely knowledgeable and we were up and running before the target timeline.

Cons

This software is a beast and takes some time to learn. There is definitely a learning curve, but it is ultimately worth it.

Hello, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that you had such a positive implementation process. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Easy to use, the Help pages are awesome with Step-by-Step instructions.

Less time spent on certain tasks

Pros

The Help pages. The step-by-step instructions come in handy when stuck on how to do a certain task. They are easy to follow!

Cons

No "Back" or "Next" button while in certain modules, like Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable as well as in Other receipts.

Our company has been using Intacct since 2004 and we are glad we have

Our company has been using Intacct since 2004 and we are glad we have. We are a 20 million dollar company and with its constant updates it keeps us going. Very content with how easy to use this software is for client invoicing, accounts payable and receivables and cash flow. As far as cons Im must stay vendor history. You have to play around with it too much to eventually get what you need. If I want to view a vendor history I would like to view it all. Don't really care for last quarter or previous month or anything like that. -One World Direct

Cons

Value of the product is Amazing!

Pros

Sage Intacct provides correct and concise information.

Cons

The flexibility in maneuvering the software is surprisingly easy!

Thanks for leaving a review, Joshua! Great to hear that you're liking Sage Intacct :) Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions.

One stop shop

My company switched from Quickbooks to Intacct in March 2013. Intacct has greatly improved our efficiency and accuracy. We did quite a bit of customization to make it work the way we wanted, but now have the ability to view customer orders in detail, learn which lines have been ordered, received, invoiced as well as lines that are waiting to ship and invoice. On the purchasing side we can view the PO's for these orders and follow up accordingly if items are backordered. We also have a third-party expense reporting system and can upload approved expense reports into Intacct for payment. Intacct is linked to Salesforce and feeds customer transactions back to Salesforce so our A/E's have visibility as to where customer orders stand and can see customer's order histories.

Pros

Great reporting, many customizable fields, customized fields can be pulled into reports.

Cons

Total amount of customer order and total PO amount doesn't show on respective list view screens - must drill into transaction to get that info.

While I believe Intacct has potential it is currently lacking in ease of use.

Pros

I appreciate how I can easily manage all of my bank reconciliation and general ledger needs on one website. It incorporates many of the features I need and allows me to input manual payments easily. My favorite feature is how it remembers my transactions so if I have a frequent vendor I can duplicate payments and edit as needed.

Cons

I find the software difficult to use. It seems like there are lots of unnecessary steps to accomplish what I need within the software. I am not a fan of how I have to void transactions completely if I make a mistake instead of editing it.

Love It!

Pros

This software is straightforward and user-friendly! I really like the option to customize so many features and invoice templates, statements, email templates...

Cons

I found that implementation can be slow at times, which is very frustrating at times. Overall it does its job.

Intacct is a great product but do your Due Diligence First

Pros

It's pretty easy to use and more robust than Quickbooks.

Cons

The tech support. I wish you could just dial a number and get an answer. You always have to put in a ticket, which is time consuming.

Sage Intacct review

Pros

As expected, this software is easy to use and looks cool for the reporting view. I keep my inventories well.

Cons

As on now, none. But maybe additional visual process on customer supporting services and ore knowledgeable.

Intacct Accounting Software

We started using Intacct on 07-01-16 and have now used it for 4 months.

Pros

Intacct is very customizable. Intacct allows you to attach documents (pdf, excel, word, etc) to each transaction. Intacct can have many dimensions which gives it a lot of functionality. Intacct allows you to schedule automatic emailed reports.

Cons

The cost to implement is more that other software's like QuickBooks or Cougar Mountain. The cost to implement is almost equivalent to one year's subscription. The report writing is not very easy and takes time to learn. They start charging you during the set-up and implementation instead of on the go live date. My feelings are they do this so it is hard to switch softwares because you either have to pay for an extra year (if you are going to switch software) or you have to pay for another software early because of the untimely annual software renewal date. The budgeting aspect for original and multiple amended budgets is not the easiest to use. We are still working out the functionality of it. Not one of its strong points.

Would recommend

Pros

This software streamlined quote-to-cash process, which I really like. It is highly automated which reduces the chances of any errors.

In-Depth and Intense Accounting Software

We did a free trial and decided not to purchase it because it wasn't really what we needed.

Pros

It is really robust and if you take the time to figure it out, can do everything you need.

Cons

It took a while to figure out some basic features, and our implementation rep wasn't great.

Rigid

This is a good platform if you have appropriate training as it does not provide flexibility for mistakes. It is not a 'user-friendly' or intuitive platform

Pros

Cloud platform makes it very accessible. Works just fine from just about anywhere in the world. Provides audit trail. Allows excel export.

Cons

Too rigid and very little flexibility to make adjustments in every field. Prepaid module and FA module are very clunky. Customer support is nice and understanding but cant always solve your issues on time and are usually eager to close a case and move on. Not really a user-friendly platform.