Sage Intacct Reviews - Page 7

Gets the job done

Overall experience is pretty neutral- it does what it needs to do for our finance team. There can be a lot of headaches when changing or deactivating items.

Pros

The integration with Salesforce is the main reason we have this product- it integrates better than other softwares we saw with opportunities and contracts

Cons

We get a lot of errors within Intacct and Salesforce integration, I am not sure if our setup is just complex but we always seem to be fixing something.

Intacct is Good for Custom Reporting

We have used Intacct for about 2 years and it is good. We have been able to custom build reports and improve our budget process. There are a few things we would like to see changed or modified and few features that we would love to have added. Overall it is pretty easy to use. We currently use Intacct for all of our accounting needs. Pros: The customizing of reports is great. The simplicity is nice and it's easy to navigate around and for the most part pretty easy to train on.

Pros

The simplicity of customizing reports is good. It is fairly easy to navigate and for the most part it was easy training our staff to use it.

Cons

There are few items that we would love to have added which include the ability to change vendor ID's, locations ID's, etc, and the ability to submit a requisition for multiple departments when using transaction department for approvals.

Powerhouse Financial Management System

Pros

The flexibility in running real-time financial reports is essential to managing budget pacing in a fast-paced marketing environment. I also appreciate the security controls, keeping my access limited to the departments whose budgets I control instead of making me filter down what I truly need to be looking at.

Cons

Some of the reporting features are not very intuitive and it took some time and practice before I felt comfortable running several financial reports in the system.

Hi Ryan! Thanks for writing a review. I'm glad to hear that you're having a positive experience using Sage Intacct and taking advantage of the security controls. Please don't hesitate to reach out to Sameera at reviews@intacct.com if you have any questions :) Thanks again!

AR record

Pros

This is one of the most convenient and perfect software i've used to record AR entries.

Cons

That it is just for AR records. Makes it a little expensive

The best accounting software for the price!

Pros

I had been scrambling to try to find an accounting software that was both functional for myself but also easy to understand for the rest of the office. For the price, I wasn't expecting much but I was pleasantly surprised by its user interface and features. It was JUST the right amount of product for our small business.

Cons

I hope in future versions of this product we can pack in a few more features that makes it easier to send financial reports. I usually just take a screenshot then email it.

Good accounting system but glitchy at times

Pros

Sage Intacct has a list too many features and functionalities, but they we have found some of these, like timesheet feature, glitchy. The user interface is also overwhelming.

Cons

Lacks better user experience and user interface.

Hi Hadi! Thank you for submitting a review. I'm glad to hear that you're benefiting from all the features Sage Intacct has to offer! As for the new user interface, we have a couple resources that may be able to help you out in the Help Center - if you shoot me an email, I can point you in the right direction :) Thanks again!

Quite useful to have the rev rec templates in place

The system itself is not that hard to figure out, but going back and tracing entries you've made is not so easy. Correcting errors is next to impossible, resulting in a number of journal entries that would otherwise be unnecessary. As a software development firm, it is quite useful to have the Rev Rec templates in place. Again, correcting errors is a hassle. I also am less than enamored...

Pros

It is a fairly easy program to figure out if you have any kind of experience with programs such as QuickBooks, and there are added features that QB doesn't have, but it is much less forgiving with any clerical errors you may make.

Cons

It is difficult to go back and make changes to entries that have been made, especially after payment has been received on an invoice, for instance. I would like to be able to go back and make corrections to clerical errors that have been made, with

One of the best cloud-based ERP solution

Pros

Sage Intacct is very adaptable as it has a lot of integrations that we really need. Unlike other ERP systems, Sage Intacct ensures easy navigation throughout the system. It has a simple UI and its easy for new users to get used to the system. The application enables contact management, revenue recognition, inventory management and financial management. It helps in reducing cycle times and improves transparency by accurate monitoring of costs and expenses. The dashboard is a good feature where we get to display all the required data in a single place. Very useful to get all required data just before going to conferences and attending a meeting with the higher-ups.

Cons

We encounter quite a lot of formatting issues. The absence of advanced automation. A few functions are restricted in scope. The import feature has so many issues.

Have used different Sage products in different roles/companies

The company I work for is phasing out its use of Sage Intacct. Moved to Zuora.

Pros

Intacct was often a simple & complete accounting platform to perform my vital job functions.

Cons

Was not crazy about the reporting. Some of the UI screens were non-intuitive

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using Sage Intacct! I'm glad to hear that youuse Sage Intacct to perform your job functions. Please feel free to reach out to me if there is anything I can do to help! Sincerely, Andrew Sevillia Sr. Manager, Customer Marketing Sage Intacct

Good online accounting software

Sage Intacct is a good accounting software for our non-profit organization.

Pros

The product is online and doesn't require installation and upgrades to be done on the organizations computers. The product is adaptable to our organizations needs.

Cons

It would be good to be able to process credit card payments easier in the program. The system requires that you store the customers credit card and we don't want to do that.

Intacct is relatively easy to use and saved us time and money!

Pros

Intacct has provided our organization with a paperless accounting system that allows us to approve transactions and sign checks from mobile devices, allows budget managers to keep up with their budget vs actual reports on a daily basis just by viewing their dashboards, and has saved us time and money in the process. Their customer support has been good to work with and regular software updates have brought many improvements.

Cons

The reporting feature is a bit cumbersome to set up initially and a bit hard to maintain.

Very good experience with the software's ease of use and intuitive functionality.

Pros

I was able to learn the software with very little training. Most of my learning resulted from actually using the software and playing around with it. It is very intuitive.

Cons

While I love the report/query writer (I'm speaking of the 'build from scratch' function, not the Report Writer function) I found it not as easy to use as the other aspects of the software. It seems to offer a lot of power, but I was not able to use it.

Extremely disappointed

I have worked with 5 accounting software packages prior to Intacct and I am very disappointed in this product.

Pros

The AP module seems to work fairly well.

Cons

Modules don't work together or even with the same functionality. Reports of issues seem to always to go the "black hole" that is engineering, or are met with the response that it can't be fixed.

Intacct Payroll System

We have only recently moved to the Intacct system but is has improved efficiency over our previous system. I mainly use it for time and expenses so I have not worked with it on the back end, but it has made adding time and expenses much easier. Adding billable time for a client is streamlined since I can add multiple days easily to one workweek. Adding reoccurring entries has also been easier since it is pretty much copy and paste now. Overall, it has been an improvement over our last system.

Pros

Easy to use, straight forward, easy to use interface.

Cons

Expenses are easy to add but a little cumbersome due to the number of fields. This may be a requirement on the back-end. Nothing that is a deal breaker, more of an annoyance.

It's perfect!

Pros

Intacct has improved our company's productivity. We have a lot of different departments in our company, and Intacct has allowed us to share our Excel files by having a dashboard that our whole company can view and use. It helps our accounting department keep track of everything, and we use Intacct as checks-and-balance with our work. This product has helped us grow and better serve our clients.

Cons

We are still new to Intacct, so as of right now, I don't have anything negative to say.

Intacct

It is a great software. Please make sure that your set up is done correctly if not you will have a lot of hiccups down the road. They have a great support and online help. If your system needs more detail attention you have to pay if you dont have the package. Overall it flows with a lot of different apps also like bill.com and nexonia which we also use.

Great Product

Pros

Very Intuitive and user friendly once you get use to the way the modules work. I like that you can duplicate the screen and return to where you left off.

Cons

Reports are not as user friendly as I originally thought. It will take trial and error to get the reports to look they way I need them to; the ones out of the box don't make sense to me.

Best Accounting software Assist

include a chat bot will increase the user interaction with people so that user can get to know about the software without a demo.

Pros

It has an unique user interface which helps users to get to know about the services and functionalities. It helps small scale business to make their reports and further complex documentations. Moreover it give a very good user experience with it's user interface and customer support.

Cons

website should include some videos or animations that illustrate the customer supporting services and functionalities of the software.

Intacct is a good platform for all your accounting needs

Accounts payable and receivable. Bank rec's also

Pros

It is very user friendly and offers a short learning curve. It has a great search feature and enables its users to find what they need by their menu

Cons

YOu need to download reports or transfer to Excel in order to customize your data to fit your needs.

Intacct review

Pros

Ease of use. able to create our original financial statements. flexibility in creating new statements.

Cons

support has not been helpful in resolving issues. your outside consultants feel the same way.

User Friendly

Using Intacct is incredible user friendly, there were some glitches at first but wonderful tech crew to assist in creating solutions.

Pros

I really like the part of the capability of being able to enter multiple bills at the same time. I also like the options where we are able to duplicate an old invoice and change the billing dates and amounts.

Cons

I do not like the time frame on it allows you to be in the entering bills tab, I have been timed out a couple of times after entering about 40 bills and having to restart. I now submit after every 25 to 30 invoices I have entered into the system.

Sage Intacct is an accounting software that I primarily use for work.

Pros

Sage Intacct is visually appealing and has an open API structure making it easy to communicate with other systems such as payroll.

Cons

The user interface is fine, but I personally think the software tends to run slow and I would prefer it to be more interactive. The customer service is even less impressive.

We use it for accounting purposes

Managing and tracking expenses has never been easier

Pros

Expenses are very easy to categorize and submit. It triggers an automated email to the employee's manager and then lets them know an expenses has been submitted. The manager can approve right from the email making it very easy.

Cons

I might say the userface is a bit outdated, but no cons with the technology

Highly recommend this cloud management software

Pros

This software offers Real-time business visibility and a streamlined quote-to-cash process. It is highly automated which reduces the chances of errors.

Cons

Better customer support and reduced pricing could enhance the value of intacct even more. Other than this its extremely useful software.

Not the best experience

Pros

I like the many reporting options and see that it will be useful once everything is set up. The possibilities are endless.

Cons

The set-up is way too complicated. I get that everything is customizable but it takes way to long to set everything up because the program is not intuitive.