QuickBooks Payments

Mobile credit card processor for vendors

QuickBooks Payments Reviews - Page 2

Quickbook Payments Fraud

The worst customer service period.

Pros

Billing and payment receipt can be fast but Quickbooks also determines legitmacy of bills and is currently withholding $16k for funds it received from a client that it won't return to the sender nor will they deposit it the company that invoiced account.

Cons

How can a company decide after a payment has been made that the company invoicing does not have a right to do so. Quickbooks keeps the $16k in funds that was paid. The instructions provided by Quickbooks is the sender has to file paperwork to retrieve the funds while it sits on QB's bank account. The sale is lost. The client relationship Is severed. QB has the power to do this? Is this legal?

Great company helping smaller companies grow..

Pros

It's super convenient this company charges low interest rates make smaller companies grow faster. I appreciate your customer service . Very polite people and always available to help me with anything I have concerns with.

Extremely Poor Customer Service

Product works well and is fairly-priced. Customer service is a joke.

Pros

Product is priced fairly and is easy to use

Cons

customer service is terrible. First card reader quit after less than a year of use. Intuit would not replace. Bought second reader and would not work out of the box. Requested replacement reader. They sent a lower-end model than we had originally purchased. Called again to request correct replacement model. They would not expedite shipping. Total of 8 hours on the phone with customer service and I still don't have a working reader.

The montly cost is well worth it

Pros

With a click of a button it is so easy to send a bill or statement to a client

Cons

No issues or concerns with the payment feature of the software

Hi Sally. I'm thrilled QuickBooks is streamlining the billing and statement process for Dr. Charles Ashley Mann & Associates. Should you ever have any questions about the payments feature, I invite you to explore the Community database at https://community.intuit.com/browse/quickbooks-online-payments. I want you to know that help is only ever a click away, and the Community is an excellent support space. I appreciate you taking the time to review, by the way! Jess, The QuickBooks Team

I used Gopayment for my retail business to track purchases and process card payments.

Pros

I liked the the software is very user friendly and easy to manage inventory, and view transactions for order details.

Cons

I dislike that customers can not be added to track their purchases. I dislike that reports can not be ran to track purchase totals over a period of time. I dislike that inventory is not tracked.

Good Software

My overall experience with Quickbooks payments has been good and bad.

Pros

What I like most about Quickbooks payments is it gives the customer the option to pay by debit card, credit card or bank account.

Cons

What I like least about Quickbooks payments are the payment processing fees it requires. The fee amount is determine by which way the customer pays.

Gopayment mobile POS is great for accepting card payments.

Despite Gopayment not being perfect its a great mobile companion for accepting card and other types of payments. I love it although some work needs to be done to make it worth being used for mass POS transactions. I love it so far.

Pros

The fact that it is available on mobile phone makes it amazing, its easy to use, easily available, does not require any skills its just like you use the camera, its the best for small scale shop and store owners as it requires no space you just pocket it with the phone and produce it when needed.

Cons

some bugs makes it boring, its charges amount is way much for such a simple software especially for common goods with fixed prices in small shops, poor customer support response team.

Our technicians are able to take credit card payments on the job using this

Less fees by swiping cards instead of keying them in.

Pros

We love that the technicians can take credit cards right on the job. They used to have to call in the card number and we were charged more for keying in the number. Now they can swipe the card right there on their phones and it goes into the bank account

Cons

A couple of the guys had a lot of trouble setting up their account in the beginning. Once we got them set up, it works pretty well

It's Not Your Fault Your Swiper Is a Piece of Garbage

For real, we use this piece of software quite a bit and it's been a very flexible tool for us.

Pros

Allows us to easily take mobile payments from a tablet or smart phone. Tracking those payments is also pretty simple.

Cons

It's not GoPayment's fault that our swiper is a piece of garbage, but I wish there was someone else to blame. Most of the shortcomings of this software are purely user-related, because users and lame, and dumb.

Solid product for companies of all sizes

I used GoPayment for almost 4 years. It's simple to use, easy to manage. We used it in our offices and had a magnetic swipe card reader mounted to the PCs, but I know there's card reader for mobile devices, too. If you need to take payment (whether in the office or on the go) GoPayment can work for you. It's easy to add users as your business needs grow, too. It also some useful analytics. It possesses customizable features, to keep it simple for users and help you get the most from the software.

Pros

Works well with all computers and mobile devices.

Cons

If you really like or need analytics, you may find yourself wanting more than it can give.

QuickBooks GoPayments Review

Pros

What I liked most about this software was how closely integrated the QuickBooks accounting and payment processing are to one another.

Cons

This software is not very cost effective.

GoPayment makes collecting payments quick and simple.

Pros

The mobile application is very simple and straight-forward. We have had very few issues with the credit card readers and they load very quickly. It is very easy to setup products and services in the app and add them to a transaction.

Cons

It is difficult to sync with your existing QBO products and services. Customer service doesn't seem to know their products well. It does not allow you to add a decimal number for a product quantity, so you can not sell products by weight.

Make Life Easier

Pros

QuickBooks is able to sync with our timesheet software!

Cons

In the capacity I used QuickBooks, I have no complaints.

Convenient for someone that's always on the move rendering services.

Pros

Very easy-to-use credit card payment app. I like that it syncs with with your existing QuickBooks account. Made journaling easier.

Cons

The inability to deliver invoices in conjunction with the payment being made. Customer service wasn't too great.

I love when a vendor uses this payment system.

As stated above I do not like to pay bills but this is fast and easy for the customer.

Pros

The billing is easy and it comes in an email with a link to pay by credit card or ACH. There are no fees for the payer that I am aware of.

Cons

Nothing as of now. I love to hear when I will get billed with this payment system because the bill paying is self-explanatory. I hate paying bills but this system makes it easy for the customer. Some bigger companies I deal with should learn from this product and how it bills the customer.

Easy Use, Very Helpful!

Pros

How effortless it is to make a point of sale.

Cons

I have no complaints about this product. It's easy to use.

Take payments anywhere!

Pros

Gopayment is a great option for payments on the go. It conveniently fits into your cell phone or mobile tablet to accept payments anywhere. The application is easy to use and install.

Cons

The integration with gopayment and your accounting software is vitally important for accurate record keeping. Unfortunately, GoPayment does not integrate with many software's. It does not integrate with QuickBooks online automatically, adding another step to your payment tracking.

Great super simple design

Pros

I love this software! It was extremely intuitive to set up and it makes accepting payment a breeze!

Cons

I wish you could attach the payment to an invoice from the mobile app instead of going through the regular quickbooks.

Great for new business

Pros

Cipro about this software is that it allows you to do your own taxes and not need an accountant. I

Cons

Can get a little confusing on which parts are flight taxable and non-taxable

Easy to Use and Integrates Perfectly into QuickBooks

Pros

Simple to setup and process payments. The integration into QuickBooks is seamless.

Cons

The processing cost is a little high but I think it's worth the convenience especially since I don't use it every day.

Easy payments with an okay intetgration

Pros

Love the convenience of the gopayment square reader! We can take it on the go to any our events and fundraisers. The success rate for swipes is GREAT!

Cons

The reporting and integration of the transactions is not as easy as one would assume. We were hoping for streamlined payments with the square.

Mobile Payment App for Businesses

With so many options for mobile payment processing, businesses should choose the option that will provide the best functionality with the lowest rates. In this Intuit GoPayment review we have seen that it offers competitive rates and ease-of-use to provide a great option to businesses wishing to accept payments on the go.

Pros

Easy to use, trusted name

Cons

May not be ideal for businesses that want a customized interface

Pros

This is very easy to use and if you're already using QB it integrates flawlessly. The setup process is very fast and you can start receving payments right away if it's a credit card based payment.

Cons

The fees are a bit higher than what you can find in the market but perhaps this is the cost of convenience. There are other apps that can integrate and perform this service, perhaps for cheaper.

Jeremy's Review

I am able to track expenses vs. income and track my NOI each month and/or year.

Pros

It is very easy to keep track of my tenants paying rents, my expenses, and my net operating income monthly and/or year.

Cons

It's a little expensive and I wish I could keep track of my money in other accounts, not just this one.

Receiving payment through Quickbooks was an easy way to accept payment as a start-up business

Pros

This allowed us to easily and quickly start sending invoices and receive payment as a new start up business. I like how it is linked to our book keeping for easy tracking of income.

Cons

We no longer use this option, as we were able to get a better interest rate elsewhere. I didn't like how long it took for the funds to post to our account.