All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

Invoice2go Reviews

Forced

I’m still with it after 12 years

Pros

Easy to use . Nice customizing of invoices

Cons

No mass delete of previous years . Hard to update product changes in a large format

Thank you for the support over the past 12 years. We have and continue to improve our software, and a large part of that is with the help of feedback from our customers. Thanks for letting us know your desire for mass deletion and a larger format.

I have used this product for 10 years was excellent till going on internet and icloud

For 9 years it was excellent, not now!!

Pros

It was easy to navigate and use. I loved the templates. .It was reliable and I was able to create many subfolders for one year.

Cons

Since going onto internet and icloud and getting away from the computer desktop, it has become a nightmare. I lose invoices and have to recreate them which takes a lot of extra time!!!!

Just another invoicing app

Pros

Works well, even with a limited feature-set. Does what it needs to do with invoicing, expense tracking, and has a workable UI.

Cons

Features are so limited compared to other invoicing software. Most invoicing software also comes with a feature that allows you to see if the client has opened the invoice or not, but Invoice2Go does NOT have that functionality.

Hello Jared, Thank you for your feedback and review of our software. There may be some confusion we would love to clear up. We did want to let you know that our invoices will show the status of the document, for example, "sent," "opened," and "overdue." Please check out our help center article here to view more details on this and other statuses https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/223965287-How-To-See-The-Status-Of-Your-Documents. Glad to hear you enjoy our invoicing, expense tracking, and our UI. We have recently been working on more improvements, so be on the lookout for those changes. Thanks, Jared!

Finally an app that saves me time and money

A+

Pros

Makes my company look and operate in a very professional manner, with out a lot of time and work.

Cons

There is nothing I dislike about this product

Thank you very much, Troy! We are so glad to hear we can save you time and money. Happy invoicing!

Matig

Matige app en ondersteuning is echt bedroevend . Paar keer Amerika aan de lijn gehad wat me klauwen vol met geld heeft gekost en ze snappen er echt geen bal van en ze doen ook echt geen moeite voor je .

Pros

Snel en makkelijk bijdehand . Dat is het wel

Cons

Kan zelf geen eigen percentages invoeren . Factuur doorsturen via de app werkt 9 van de tien keer niet goed en kan regelmatig niet uitgelezen worden door de klant .

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED Con't

The limit of 2500 words in my previous review simply wasn't enough for me to extoll the virtues of the program. And so to continue: ' I am on speed dial to technical support. They know me by name. They are really nice people, but whenever they say they will get the engineers to look at the problem, that's the kiss of death. They have yet to resolve even one issue for me. They have never found...

Cons

Invoice and Quote reliability.

Pros

It is easy to use and not too expensive. Auto notifications is very handy.

Cons

Some invoices and quotes does not reach my clients and I get no notification. I cc myself on all inapp. mail and get them but my clients do not always get the mails.

Hi Mulder! Reliability is huge, especially when it comes to your business. Glad our software can be a handy tool for you. If you have any difficulties with invoice sending, please contact our team at support@invoice2go.com. Thanks!

Great for Small Business!

Highly recommend for new business owners.

Pros

We tried to switch from quickbooks to Invoice2Go and we were highly impressed! It's truly a simple, intuitive app. It allows for us to collect payments, send invoices and track expenses. It's quick to set up an invoice and send. We loved it!

Cons

We simply outgrew the software. Our business developed into a multi faceted business and we needed something more robust. Highly recommend Invoice2Go if you are a small business. It will help elevate you to the next level.

good invoicing on the go

Pros

on the go ability, Easy to use, good reports, needs auto-reminders to make collection easier updates one time must have for small business

Cons

android version little complicated to get around

Long time user

I’ve been an invoice2 go user for over 5 years.

Pros

I’ve been using invoice2go for several years since it was a very inexpensive app. I like that I can easily do estimates and then convert them to invoices. I primarily use my smartphone when on the worksite and it’s features are easy to access on both smartphones and laptops.

Cons

I cannot easily save the info as a database, and the price has increased significantly since I began using it, however I still choose it over comparable products for ease of use.

It was useful until it started rounding up

Pros

Nice templates, relatively pain-free invoice creation and submission, decent reports that help my accountant file my taxes.

Cons

It does not take rates out to 3 decimal places. Mileage rates are always out to 3 decimal places. Therefore, every invoice I submit is incorrect and payments are impossible to reconcile. I used to be able to enter mileage rates to 3 decimal places but with recent updates that option is no longer available. I've begged them to change this but so far they have not. Their responses list all the wonderful features of their app, which is not responsive. Also, there are occasional sync issues so invoices created on one device do not show on another. This causes endless wasted hours recreating invoices. The desktop app is unreliable. I'm a long-time user but I'm now searching for a better invoicing program.

So easy to use

Great

Pros

So easy to use, I use it everyday. It’s great to be able to send an invoice on the run

Cons

The cost, I feel it’s a little too expensive

Master Odor Removal

Over all my experience has been positive.

Pros

It' over all functionality and ease of use.

Cons

Sometimes there is difficulty logging in, it doesn't happen often but when it does it can be a bit frustrating.

Great tool for small businesses

I am very happy with the overall performance of this software. It has made my invoicing/estimates so easy to complete.

Pros

An easy professional platform that projects your company

Cons

This can be confusing at times being able to adjust your settings

Thank you, Paul, for leaving us this review and allowing us to continue to support your small business! If you ever have any questions about the settings, please check out our help center or contact us at support@invoice2go.com. Cheers, Paul!

Great for firing out PDF invoices

Pros

Easy to use interface with lots of options

Cons

Cost is a little high compared to competitors but overall happy

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use, great features P&l feature

Cons

Na

Wow! Thank you, Manny, for your 5-star review of our software!

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Pros

I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Cons

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client. I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

Great invoicing system

Good tool

Pros

Easy to navigate, always there when need it.

Cons

None so far .

I work with this software daily for almost 7 months now.

Pros

I like how user friendly it is. I started working with this software and got very little training. I figured it out pretty quickly.

Cons

I do not like how you can't search for names on the invoices easily. This also applies to the app version of this software too. It is a headache if i have to look up a previously sent invoice. I also do not like the image limit when uploading a picture to attach to the invoice.

Pro

Very profesional

Pros

Easy practical and professional , fast and friendly

Cons

It doesn’t meet my country tax office standards so I use it mainly to keep organized and I do my invoices manually to hand in to my customers

Great application

This app has performed on the highest level for me and my small business! I highly recommend this product!

Cons

Ruined a previously fabulous product

None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con. Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Pros

Cons

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

A great tool the Contractor, Self Employed, and the Traveling Workforce...

Invoice2go is effecient, practical, and can even be fun. I recommend this program for anyone who works for themselves and needs a quick and easy way to instantly provide professional, quality invoices for services rendered or when a receipt is necessary. It stores everything for you safely, and allows you to modify also. It's safe and secure so I have no issues of potentially having to deal with outside tampering of my created or new invoices. I can send them to my customers with ease and do it instantly.

Pros

What appealed to me most about Invoice2go, was the different layouts and options they offer so I could customize the look of my invoices. It allowed me to personalise them for my customers.

Cons

At this point I can't think of anything worthy to complain about, overall this has been a very useful tool for me.

Helps keep you organized

Pros

You can look back at jobs from a year or two ago and know exactly when they paid and when you did the job. helps you keep track of what people owe you. Invoice someone from your car quickly and help you get paid quicker.

Cons

Fees per year sometimes seem a little high, i wish you could just buy the app instead of pay yearly

just an awesome system for the person who is self employed

i do this software so easy to use and bill my clients and track my payments. Easy to use

Pros

easy to use. easy to track and send invoices. easy to bill clients in a professional way. great interface.

Cons

they could work on the creating invoices and it does tend to get a bit confusing at times. the customer list also needs a bit more ease of access

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.