Invoice2go Logo

Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

Invoice2go Reviews - Page 2

EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED

I have been using Invoice2go for about two years now. This is my story: Invoices have disappeared from their database on a regular basis over the two years. Fortunately, because I BCC all my invoices, I had backup copies in my email. My invoices that I emailed out did not reach my clients. Invoice2go figured they'd been delivered to their junk mail. Some of our commercial clients keep us...

Cons

Quote can be concerted to invoices something simple but time Saving

Very satisfied with all aspects apart from the one above

Pros

Plenty of quick and effective support for any issues I have had recently

Cons

Not enough client numbers for invoices on basic program

Hey Glyn! Thank you so much for the continued support over the past 2 years. We appreciate you for sharing your experience and are so glad that our software can save you some time in your workflow. Your feedback regarding the client list for some of our plans has been relayed to our product team. We love hearing from our customers, so if you have any further feedback, don't hesitate to reach out to support@invoice2go.com. Thanks again!

Disappointed your told stuff on the phone that does not happen… it’s all about billing high

Disappointed

Pros

Felt it was easy to use, and easy to teach others to enter clients an make an invoice

Cons

$&more

Great for Solopreneurs

Pros

I've been using Invoice2Go for a few years and it is perfect for my small business. I like the fact that it has a mobile app so I can send invoices right from my phone. Very user-friendly - easy to navigate once you get the hang of it.

Cons

There are times when the mobile account signs out itself and I am not able to sign back in right away. Usually when I reboot the app it starts to work. Also, I renewed my subscription recently and one of the features (sending payment receipts - which came in very handy) has disappeared and is now only available on the next, more expensive subscription.

Big Office for a small operator

Great

Pros

Ease of use, carry in my backpocket, sync with laptop

Cons

Needs an eftpos connection such as square

All OK until the latest update.

Overall it has been fine. The couple of fix ups would make it perfect once again. Also, my mate is getting the Unlimited plan for the price of the basic plan because he had an question once and then was upgraded for no reason.

Pros

Everything is easy to use and it is quick to invoice and take payments thru the app on the spot.

Cons

It is annoying that 'categories' cant be purged from within the "add an expense" area. I did question this a few years ago but nothing was done. Up until the latest software update everything was operating flawlessly on my PC. Now there are issues which support is unable to help with.

Great App

Love the software guys! Great job..

Pros

Ease of use. Customer service. Great software and return customer support

Cons

Price a little high unless you hold out for a deal.

Hey Rohan! Thank you very much for this 5-star review! We are delighted to hear that your experience with Invoice2go has been so great. We appreciate your feedback, and as always, if you have any further comments, please contact our support team. Thanks again!

The best fit for my business

I don't have to change how I work and learn a larger accounting/invoicing package. I also can accept credit card and other payments without hassle.

Pros

Simplicity of use and works for my business without the overhead of a full accounting package. Syncing that works flawlessly now, they have clearly learnt from the past.

Cons

With the older version, syncing was often a problem and when they revamped the software they simplified a little too much, taking away some much loved features and a delay in getting data back to people. They seem to be improving with their customer service though.

Pros n cons

I have kept invoice2go which implies that I am satisfied with the product. Too many changes over the years. If something is working, don't change (update) it.

Pros

Ease of use, fairly versatile with reports for tracking business trends and payments

Cons

Customer service via "chat". Updates that change the process and look of invoicing without consent or knowledge. Old dog and new tricks don't pair up well.

Works well enough, but it is quite expensive for what it does and it has a lot of little quirks.

Fast and easy invoicing, integrated payments by PayPal and Stripe.

Pros

Invoice2Go has a lot of beautiful invoice templates, and a good amount of ways to customize those templates to your liking to great something to be proud of. Adding custom fields is pretty easy too, and accepting payments by way of Stripe and PayPal is a plus.

Cons

They only offer a few payment gateways out of the thousands available, and other than those few gateways, no other integrations are available. I would love to see integration with a cloud storage service to export data and PDF invoices too, and even better would be integration with CRM apps to instantly port those items to as well. As it stands I have to use multiple systems for one task. There are also a lot of quirks when it comes to where things land on invoices - for example no matter how short your invoice is, any customer terms or notes always appear on the following page, even if there is ample room on the first. Just lots of things like that. It's also very pricey for NOT connecting into a CMS or CRM.

Was once a great app.........

Disappointing

Pros

This app was fantastic for time tracking and well priced when I first started using it about 2 years ago

Cons

2 factor authentication, introduced around Oct 2020 is TERRIBLE Price increase makes the app very expensive now. I will not renew once my yearly subscription has expired. The 2FA is USELESS. So annoyed and disappointed. I can no longer log in efficiently to an app that I have paid good money for. Especially with the price hike, you would think the company would invest in some quality 2FA (google authenticator, sms code) rather than some cheap useless verification email that takes AGES to arrival and always goes to junk (even if you create rules ect, still goes to junk) then when the email finally comes through, you verify yourself (if it hasn't already expired) and then you still CAN'T GET INTO THE APP!!

Hello Elizabeth. Thank you for expressing your concerns with 2FA. While we have launched updates since this review and are consistently working on expanding and improving our 2FA feature, we allow users to turn 2FA off. For detailed instructions on disabling 2FA, please check out our article on our help center, https://support.2go.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049057751-Email-Two-Factor-Authentication/. We would love to hear from you to further understand your concerns. Please email us at support@invoice2go.com. Thank you again!

Would (and probably will) Resubscribe

After using Invoice2go for years, our accountant recommended switching over to Intuit Quickbooks. We will be switching back to invoice2go very soon.

Pros

VERY user friendly for people who are not tech-savvy. Offers a lot of different features like customizing invoicing, estimates, appointment tracking, mile tracking, purchase orders, etc.

Cons

Every product/service description is automatically saved. Would like to enter products and services separately only to then add to each estimate and invoice.

Pretty Good, could be improved a bit.

Overall, it gets the job done and that's what really matters. No real complaints from me.

Pros

It is very easy to use, allows customers to pay directly from the email link. Hassle free. It does an amazing job of keeping my payment records in order. I like the separated sections for paid & unpaid invoices as well as the various search options.

Cons

I wish I were able to create my own template for how I want my invoices to look. They have pretty good options but the flexibility to move things around and freely edit would be nice. I also can't seem to delete/replace my original logo. It's been updated but I can't figure out how to do it.

Great For Startups

Love it

Pros

I needed an easy to use invoicing software for my startup. After looking at several options (and even trying a couple of others-briefly) I found and started using Invoice2go. I like the simplicity, the ability to customize and their customer service is very responsive.

Cons

I haven’t had any issues. My bookkeeper has been wanting to integrate to Quickbooks and I just saw that feature has been added…so no complaints

I really like Invoice2go!

I'm keeping estimates and invoices organized. I'm able to keep pictures with the estimates.

Pros

It's simple enough for an "old-school" technologically n illiterate like myself.

Cons

1) I wish there was space to add disclaimers and much more detailed descriptions of services. Even a separate page would be helpful. 2)I wish it were simpler to turn purchase orders into invoices.

Invoice2go for extremely easy invoicing

Very easy to use, streamlined process, and extremely easy to get paid and organize your invoices and estimates.

Pros

Invoice2go is an extremely easy to use software/app to create and manage invoices and estimates with. You can create invoices very easily in a web browser or from your app. I love that it is fully integrated with paypal payments so you can give clients a very easy way to pay (Paypal/Credit/Debit card) Payments are processed instantly, and because payments are processed by paypal your clients have an ease of mind as it's backed up by the Paypal guarantee.

Cons

I do not like that they have a variety of packages where by the cheaper packages limit the amount of invoices you can create/clients that you can have in your system. if you use the software on a regular basis for invoicing i would def. recommend to take one of the larger packages.

Un logiciel simple et efficace

Un problème d’affichage écran et les services d’aide sont rapides et efficaces. Demande de facturation professionnel pour l’abonnement annuel au logiciel, vous obtenez un retour en quelques heures seulement et cela même le week end.

Pros

Logiciel simple d’utilisation et très intuitif. Il est devenu mon allié pour la comptabilité dans mon entreprise.

Cons

Nous n’utilisons pas le paiement en ligne pour nos client via stripe ou paypal car trop de frais.

Showing original review in French. See translation

So much more than invoicing

One step book keeping for my husband's business.

Pros

I love that it's a one stop app. You can do everything you need to for the book keeping side of your business with this one application. I love that you can turn estimates into invoices so you save a ton of time. You can also see when your client views the invoice and set up automatic payment reminders. This takes the pressure off of you to keep after delinquent accounts. You can even store and track your business receipts. Plus I can use it on all my devices. It really does everything and more ecspesially for a free app.

Cons

It does require a lot of different permissions on your device but anything that tracks you does. I just make sure my virus protection is up to date.

Amazing Time Saving Program!!

Excellent- I love Invoice2go

Pros

It’s sooo easy to use, being a single mum, a cater and running a business leave little time for paperwork. It’s simply user friendly and easy on the eyes. It makes it fun to do my invoices and estimates.

Cons

Want more for my money. I’m a single parent and I really struggle through out certain times of the year when it’s time to renew and the no option to pay by the month is not suitable for people in my situation. I wish your loyal customers who stay on could have all the options applied. Kinda like a rewards incentive to keep your customers renewing

Professional

I used for 12 years and it offered me a professional looking invoice.

Pros

I was able to custom design my invoices which added to the professional appearance of my business.

Cons

I didn’t have any dislikes for the software. It was constantly upgraded and easy to use.

Ease of mind

I've been using invoice 2 go for a few years now, thought about changing xero or myob, but realize all the extra stuff they offer I don't need.

Pros

The easiness of using the software, so symple to use , you don't need to be a IT specallist to operate the system at all click and send is all it takes.

Cons

Properly the yearly subscription, you forget that you have it , also the ability to pay via Bank transfer.

Good but could be better

Pros

This software will allow you do your invoicing and allow multiple people to be logged in to create and manage.

Cons

This software does allow a intégration with other software to manage other other aspect of accounting

Invoice2go, The Go To Invoicing Software

I love the program

Pros

Upgrades and ease of operation for invoicing

Cons

Some pricing, and limits prevent productivity

Forced

I’m still with it after 12 years

Pros

Easy to use . Nice customizing of invoices

Cons

No mass delete of previous years . Hard to update product changes in a large format

Thank you for the support over the past 12 years. We have and continue to improve our software, and a large part of that is with the help of feedback from our customers. Thanks for letting us know your desire for mass deletion and a larger format.

Reliable and Efficient

I’ve always been a happy user. For the past 10 years or so, however long it’s been available to use

Pros

Everything. I just wish people that have had their subscription for a long time should receive extra attention and or benefits. They would also be nice if there was some sort of credit line availability.

Cons

Ach payments take a bit longer than I’d like.