invoicely Reviews

4.7/5 (142 reviews)

Divan van den Berg

Invoices Done!

Reviewed 2019-08-15

Invoicely is a very handy program that makes day to day invoicing easy and effortless.

Pros
Invoicely offers small companies, entrepreneurs and start-up users a great opportunity to keep track of their finances with an easy to use and easy to navigate the invoicing system. Logging in is seamless and the dashboard offers great versatility by generating income reports as well as tell you what amount of money is still due.

Cons
There is no mobile app and a free account won't allow you to generate an estimate on your work.

Erin Harris

Fast way to send invoices that get paid.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Faster billing, faster payments

Pros
I love the intuitive design. I've never needed to watch a tutorial, read a how-to, or contact customer support because Invoicely is seamless and super easy to use. I used the free version for about a year and loved it. I recently upgraded to a paid version because I wanted to use the time-tracking feature and customize my invoices a bit more. LOVE the bonus features--totally worth the money. Though I rarely bill by hour, the time-tracking feature helps me verify that the value-priced projects I'm taking are worth my time. Before I made the choice to upgrade, I did a free trial with FreshBooks. While FreshBooks does have more features, I decided to stay with Invoicely because I like their UI much better. So dang easy and so dang awesome. I love the look of my invoices, and I think their clarity helps my clients pay me faster.

Cons
I haven't run into anything I don't like about this software. I do know that FreshBooks has more features, but I haven't run into a need for those features, so I find Invoicely to be exactly what I need.

Subhashish Sen

I have been using invoicely since long and always had a great ease of use experience and happy

Reviewed 2018-05-22

This software has always amazed by their services as not other free software has ever provided such extended support and maintain data for so long. This is an amazing software and recently I became a paid user. Happy to continue working on invoicely.

Pros
The software is easy to use. Its mostly free and still allows you to manage everything that is important to your business. I have been managing 100s of my clients and thousands of invoices till date without any problem. The print to PDF feature as well sending a direct link with payment option to client helps to receive payments directly to our account without any hassle. It has made managing multiple companies with ease too. Its not loaded with too many features like other software and compiles with all the necessary stuff that is really required.

Cons
If the system could enable some graphical reports based on the requirement would be great this is just a suggestion again but not a complaint this is the best software out their

Anonymous

If you're a small business...

Reviewed 2019-05-31

We're keeping track of clients and payments that need to be made.

Pros
If you're a small business Invoicely is for you. It's the easiest and simplest platform available to invoice detailed things, especially for creative people and agencies. It has automatic email reminders, a great aesthetic and if you're just a small fry... it's absolutely FREE.

Cons
Unfortunately I haven't found any integrations with accounting software so data entry is all manual.

Great Little Invoicing Software

Reviewed 2019-05-02

It's a good experience, and better than the solution I had before. I like it quite a bit and hope they continue to do exactly what they're doing.

Pros
Invoicely provides a good product at a fair price including a free tier that offers a lot of helpful features for the freelancer or individual needing invoicing software to make quick work of those pesky billing tasks. They offer extras beyond the free tier that could benefit growing organizations and folks with more robust needs. The interface is good and clean and it's, overall, very well done.

Cons
There are a few tasks that maybe can be achieved more directly with fewer clicks and in the case of doing work like this (pesky billing tasks), more efficiency is always better.

Review For Invoicely

Reviewed 2019-09-15

Overall excellent but they should have mobile application so we can access it on our cellphones.

Pros
If you are looking for effortless invoicing, invoicely is perfect invoicing for you. They accept the online payment You can redesign it you can add your company logo, specific color scheme etc. You can use it for more than one business different invoice for each of your business. It also have free plan.

Cons
I used it for 12 months and i found nothing wrong. It's user friendly and simple but they don't have mobile app that's one con i found.

Erik Yuzwa

easy for data entry but has some unobvious functionality

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-30

I'm trying to solve the need to pay another similar service when all I want is to keep track of invoices. I was hoping Invoicely could take care of this for me. The overall "first entry" into the system is great, and very clean. I love having the published permalink idea. Just really disappointed that there was no obvious way to enter in older paid invoices from previous quarters, and REALLY don't like having the system auto-generating emails to my clients.

Pros
* easy to enter client and invoice items * easy to structure things * love having the permalink to an invoice for sending to a client

Cons
* no (obvious) way to enter invoices, including first-generated and paid dates from the past. I'm evaluating Invoicely as a replacement for FreshBooks and tried to enter my invoices from my first quarter * there was also no (obvious) way to set the invoice paid date to anything other then "today" * when I did set an invoice to paid, I was horrified to discover that the system had auto-emailed (without warning / notifying me) my client -- over an invoice that was already paid in Jan 2018.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Peter Bennett

Very clean, crisp and fast system with great feedback about invoices sent by email or text.

Reviewed 2017-11-20

It has pushed me into being more 'paperless' - delivering invoices by email or txt when possible. Early days but I'm hoping it will make me more efficient and help me deliver a more professional image over invoicing clients. It would allow me to produce invoices when on the road which before I couldn't do.

Pros
This is the fastest business web app I've ever used, faster than many 'local' systems. An unexpected benefit for me was the feedback it gives when sending invoices by email or a link to the invoice by sms text - it lets me know that the client has seen the invoice.

Cons
I find entering payment details for checks a bit too 'free form' - its just a text box for check #, date or whatever. But I admit I'm not exactly sure what needs to be recorded about checks, I may be OTT.

Anonymous

The easiest invoicing tool I've ever used

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Pros
As a freelancer, I need something that allows me to keep on top of my invoicing without manually keeping sending reminders. Invoicely allows me to look at what is outstanding by a number of days and trigger a reminder email. I like the dashboard showing me running totals of invoices and the messages how customizable the whole process can be.

Cons
I used the free version until I had to upgrade due to wanting to create recurring monthly invoices. Not the end of the world as well worth the money to save time.

Andreea Baila

Andreas my customer support agent literally saved my job. Thank you Andreas you are amazing

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Pros
Easy to use. I have had great feedback from clients who are receiving their invoices and its a very easy system that keeps track of everything.

Cons
I have nothing negative to say at the moment; however, I think that with live telephone contact where you can speak to customer support, would be awesome.

Anonymous

I used this software for a family member who owed me money and it was simple and to the point

Reviewed 2018-07-05

It helped me get the money owed to me for work I had done.

Pros
The software is simple and easy to navigate. I could use it to send to anyone who I needed to pay me money owed to me even a family member who we all know are the hardest people to get payment from because they think they should get everything for free since they are family. The software is precise and to the point, I would recommend this to anyone.

Cons
I have no complaints about this software. It was easy to navigate through. I could easily understand where I needed to put each item. Wheather you have a new business or an old one I would say use this software simply because of it.

Lucinda M Mayo

Have used invoicely happily for years: when I need customer support it exceeds expectations

Reviewed 2017-09-12

Pros
Keeps all my billing organized at very low cost; provide tax info, etc with no fuss at all. Options for communicating with clients in various languages.

Cons
One fairly subtle thing is that changes to invoices, ie., must be manually saved sometimes else they don't register.

Mark Smolen

Perfect for Sole Proprietors

Reviewed 2019-10-22

I wanted a simple way to invoice clients and track who paid and who didn't. Emailing them is all I needed. And all of this for free. My experience couldn't have been better. Thanks Invoicely! Hopefully I grow into needing more of their services.

Pros
It did exactly what I needed it to do--for FREE! Enter my customer address, personalize the template with my logo and info, create an invoice, email it, track payments, and view and re-print a past invoice if needed.

Cons
It is ever so slightly clunky in a couple spots not allowing me to view an invoice and just mark it paid, but once you understand the flow, it just works.

ANTONIS DELTA

Love it ! So useful and user friendly.

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Pros
Invoice management is now super easy using this product, especially tracking your client payments and invoices, organizing your client list and their personal details, scheduling and sending automated invoices. Really useful for freelancers and small studios but also for any business.

Cons
The tax calculation needs update and there are some minor issues concerning the currency exchange rates when paying to a different country or currency. Apart from these ones, everything works fine!

Andrea Postal

Easy to use, functional invoicing app

Reviewed 2018-09-29

Pros
Simple to setup, simple to use and navigate, and makes tax season super simple so a small business.

Cons
The invoice emailing options seem to be a bit redundant, and it often sends more copies than I'd like, and I'm still uncertain whether my client is receiving all of the notifications I am that an invoice has been updated!

Raghav Belavadi

Its great and at HYPE we love using it. Sooper easy and useful!

Reviewed 2018-01-23

Simplicity in invoicing yet professional neat and clean

Pros
Simplicity, flexibility and startup friendly. We love using it for invoicing, billing and sending reminder by downloading the Record. It offers flexible editing and recording functionality.

Cons
Easy to capture details and easy to operate. We would like more if you develop a simpler Sales lead capture feature with this so that we can capture sales leads, convert it into a business, invoice and close it. It means a perfect solution end-to-end

Loyal customer

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Great

Pros
User friendly design interface, flexible..

Cons
There were some limitations in the beginning, but over the years it has been improved..

Pat Olejniczak

Excellent invoicing application

Reviewed 2017-10-17

Very easy to manage the financial side of our group.

Pros
I like how easy it is to use and the ability to customize the invoices to make it work for our group.

Cons
Would like a mobile app for the software, however you're able to use it currently on a mobile phone without an app. It would just make it more easier to use.

Julia Morrell

Beautiful Displayed Invoice Creator

Reviewed 2017-11-16

I got to create beautifully laid-out invoices. I was able to itemize and more. I am able to encrypt in email or fax it, which is useful for certain clients.

Pros
It is very easy to use, and the aesthetics are over the top. The software doesn't look like it is from the 90's, but has a modern, hip look, to the interface. The name is convenient as well.

Cons
I would say the only issue I had is verifying that I sent the invoice to the proper address. I always had to Cc myself.

Liz Balaam

Good system. Easy to use but difficult (for me) to find out how to do certain things.

Reviewed 2017-05-26

Saving time. Ease of use. Our clients seem happy with the invoices they are getting from us. I just find receipting a problem.

Pros
It is very quick. I like that clients are automatically set up and Items can be saved. This saves a lot of time. Also the automatic invoice numbering.

Cons
We cannot put our payment bar code on to the invoice so I have to send clients two separate e-mails. We use Zapper and require a 50% deposit on invoice, but that is a bit of a problem.

matt rep

EASY TO USE

Reviewed 2019-08-11

very easy to use online software and much appreciated are the user friendly colors.

Pros
very easy to use and keep track of all clients and invoices! amazingly fast usage and user set up! i def recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of invoices on a cheap but good and working budget!

Cons
nothing to dislike when its cheap and good!

Prabu Rajasekaran

The get-it-done invoicing solution

Reviewed 2018-03-24

Pros
- Makes you look professional - Ability to add logo and brand colours - Easy to use - Clean invoice layout

Cons
- Email customizations are available only on the paid plan - No integrations with other software viz. Toggl and Asana

Vanessa McCristal

Amazing program

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-09-24

Amazing

Pros
I love the structure and clear and easy to use.

Cons
Not being able to update the amount deposit paid eg putting $100 deposit paid to then be deduced off the invoice

Darren DSouza

I am freelancing, and using invoicely FREE. It helped me manage my Bills receivables and payables.

Reviewed 2017-07-15

Helped manage my bills receivables and payables. Made my business look professional.

Pros
Easy to Use. Management made easier. Simple and not complicated. Bills generated quick and calculations maintained correctly. Helped make my business look professional

Cons
I am using for free so I lack the features of Estimates and few more. However with all what I have I am very happy and have no negative comment

Nara Simhan

Simply Superb

Reviewed 2019-05-17

I run a fine art printing service company from India. Invoivcely takes care of my company's Printing service. I no longer need to track the invoices,payment dues in old fashioned way.

Pros
Ease of Use. Supports all currencies. Intuitive and user friendly.

Cons
None,at the least,i haven't encountered it. Perhaps,you should offer a very low montly plan($5) for small business companies like ours.