Invoicely Logo

Invoicely

Free Online Invoice Software for Small Businesses

Invoicely Reviews - Page 2

Very good experience so far, I'm new to it, but overall seems like a quality program.

Pros

This seem liked a very comprehensive piece of software perfect for someone just starting out but looking to grow.

Cons

Can't adjust my logo within the program so it could be a little more user friendly graphically.

Fairly OK invoicing platform

Nice and helpful little tool. A bit difficult to start, but very quick and easy later on. If you are looking for invoicing platform, you should definitely give it a try.

Pros

Once you get the hang of it, it is very quick and easy with all the functions you might need from such a software. Invoice looks nice.

Cons

It is quite difficult to start, user interface is not very helpful and/or intuitive, seems complicated at first glance. I would recommend a guide for the first time users. Also it would be great if users can adjust the invoice a bit more.

A good way to keep your invoices on auto-pilot

Pros

It's intuitive and easy to use. I love that they offer the hability to set up recurring invoices.

Cons

They don't allow you to start a new recurring invoice retroactively. The starting date cannot be the same day, it must be at least the day after. This doesn't make sense to me and has created me some problems.

Invoicely Review

I can access my invoicing on the go and can see the history or previous invoices and reports.

Pros

The mobility to use on the go, since i spend most days moving between locations

Cons

Needs to develop an app version. I think an app can be easily used when using a mobile device to create invoices.

Great

Pros

Excellent program for invoicing clients, well thought out

Cons

Nothing at all works as described, great pricing

The Best things are truly frew

Gives my personally business a more professional frontier

Pros

Easy tracking of all invoices, plus following up unpaid bills

Cons

Nothing is completely free. #Lol. It would have been amazing if recurring invoices could be set freely

Easy to use and configure - free functionality decent enough

Pros

I've been using Invoicely for about 12 months now and it works very well for simple to create invoices. My needs have been pretty simple so not sure if they provide much more functionality, but to create and distribute invoices with templates, taxes and the like, it works very well.

Cons

I had a situation where I needed to contact support for and I never got a response. Not very good and that's one of the reasons I haven't gone to the paid version.

The platform is really great especially for person who doesn't know how to design and raise invoice

Pros

I really liked the automated invoice with customization and branding also features such as draft invoice and taking action on them like sent and paid/unpaid. Reminder to pay and best of all recept of payments thats the best part. Also the link to invoice and pdf are handy tools that help in sending the invoice to person not only on mails but also on WhatsApp and other platforms. Receiving online payment via paypal with complete record was never so easy to manage, thanks to invoicely now there is complete control over invoices and there management with analysis as well of invoice to payment timeline.

Cons

There's hardly anything that I didn't like, the free plan offers so much that it's very difficult for me to say anything I didn't about the invoicely.

Invoicely Experience

Pros

Love the overall ease & functionality of invoicing & reports on invoicely.

Cons

Points where it could improve: Line items & discounts that you can save - make these editable, ie if you want to change the line title or amount, currently you either have to create a new "saved line item" or change the amount manually everytime you use that line item. If you could update the current "saved line item" it would be great.

Very excellent, this software allow

Pros

Ease of use. Produce a quote in very quick because we can reproduce it easily. The design is very appealing and create a very professional quote.

Cons

The translation for french is really bad. I have to use only the English because the french translation makes no sense in some section. -It would be very useful to get a per hour default rate choice and to be able to enter the time as unit with the proper time format.

simple, elegant. and just works

Pros

Simplicity and clarity for the user. Does all the typical billing functions with ease.

Cons

COuld use a separate function for "receipts". Often get paid in some other way, but then the user would like to get an "official-looking" receipt. Can be done with the current design, but few steps are required, would make it smoother to have dedicated functionality for this frequent transaction (at least for me)

It provides a clear, straight service for billing my clients without spending much time.

Pros

The software allows me to have a list of clients, and to easily duplicate invoices which simplifies my process since clients have similar tasks. The app helps me with everything, from dealing the invoice to sending the email and keeping track of everything.

Cons

The lack of a feedback mechanism for when the client pays (and check he/she has paid).So far, I could not find out other/many cons.

Excellent

Pros

user-friendly, diversity of the services (invoices, bills,....), working on a defined financial period

Cons

in general, i didn't find any inconvenient or any difficulties while working on Invoicely

Good and easy to use

Less time spent on invoices...more time for other admin. Good summaries available to user to stay up to date in your business

Pros

Can add own notes and items. User friendly. Straight forward commands and layout. Like the dashboard and summaries given

Cons

Cant consolidate invoices. Have to either edit or create another invoice. Would be nice for the same client if old unpaid invoices was auto added onto new invoices

Great Free Service

Great software

Pros

The fact it is free I can't believe this is a freeware product. I would be willing to review it more often to keep it free.

Cons

Works pretty well I don't really have a least favorite area but it seems there are a few tweaks that could improve the software.

Invoicely is a fantastic tool for quickly and painlessly preparing , sending and managing invoices

It has made invoicing friction free

Pros

It just works. Let's me keep track if what's out, what's due and from who. I am always complaining about app and interface design (just ask my wife). No complaints about Invoicely.

Cons

Occasionally requires some screen back and forth that can be annoying, such as when I am checking through multiple invoices. Maybe use a pop up screen for reviewing.

COOL AND REALLY HELPFUL

Pros

THE EASE OF USE. GREAT DESIGN TEMPLATES AND THE FLEXIBILITY OR PROVISIONS OF THE OVERALL SOFTWARE.

Cons

BETTER IF ASPECTS (OR INDIVIDUAL ITEMS) OF TEMPLATES COULD BE PICKED FROM ONE TO ANOTHER.. THAT IS MORE FLEXIBILITY

should let us use the sign program to make it more personalized and they sell the program

Pros

The program is very easy to use and fast to learn . Have a nice presentation of the invoice . Have a fair price but i still think it should let us personalize more

Cons

costumer support takes to long to return and it cant be personalized as name of exporter shippment or collect information for shippment .

Easy Invoice

Pros

Quick and Easy. I enjoy the platform which makes everything simple.

Cons

A little tricky to find invoice numbers, however very easy once solved.

Getting payments easier

Pros

It's very easy to use and can be understood It takes less time than other apps to proceed

Cons

Sometime it gets stuck and have to restart

Easy to use and quick to set up.

Pros

The basic invoices and templates are free. It keeps a copy so you can adapt and edit a previously sent invoice again. Lists the invoices sent and when they have been read. User-friendly.

Cons

No discount option on the invoices. No options for receipts from previous payments that have been paid by other means (e.g. cash/cheque)

A good, free option

Overall, my experience is pretty positive with Invoicely. I would recommend to other business owners.

Pros

I like that the software has a free option, and that it will still accept PayPal payments under a free account. I pay for enough apps and programs as it is, and I am grateful that Invoicely fulfills my needs for free.

Cons

I do wish that I could add another user/my employee to the software for free/for a cheaper price. (It's currently $10/month to add an additional user under the "Basic" plan.) It isn't too much more, but it's still a bit more than I need to spend for such a small addition to my account. I also wish that I could send invoices without Invoicely's branding.

Brilliant

Pros

Great professional invoices for free! I love the fact I can add my company logo and to save various copies before sending. Another feature I also like is the "invoice reviewed" email that let's me know that the client has received and opened my invoice - no more "I haven't received it" . Thanks Invoicely

Cons

All the features you need for invoicing!

Pros

I really like the interface. Everything's super organized and I know how to find anything I need. Looking up past invoices is a cinch and creating new ones is easy as well.

Cons

Honestly, I don't have anything to complain about. It's quite a great system and I've been getting invoices paid correctly!

As a full-time freelancer, Invoicely is incredibly helpful to my business.

Pros

The ease of use of this software is the biggest selling point to me. I am new to freelancing so tracking my hours to bill is made a lot easier with Invoicely's setup.

Cons

Changing some of the minor settings has been a source of frustration, but not nearly enough to get me to switch to new software.