Invoicera Reviews

Invoicera

Invoicing Simplified

4.83/5 (6 reviews)

Vernessa Taylor

Invoicera Cloud Invoicing and Billing Gets A Lot Right (And Now Has A Free Online Invoice Maker)

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-13

Invoicera is a well-kept secret of online invoicing and billing apps. I wrote a lengthy review of the service over 5 years ago when it was still a babe in arms, but even then it was a well-muscled contender in the field. At that time, I had a monthly subscription and used it almost daily for invoicing. It has continued to evolve in the billing and invoicing space. Of particular interest to me is their free online invoice maker software that includes some nifty features, like emailing a PDF to your client and personalizing the invoice by uploading your logo. The best part is not (just) that Invoicera provides the service for free, you don't have to be a current subscription-based client, they don't make you jump through any hoops to use it, they don't collect information to bombard you with marketing messages later, and customer support is readily available to you. There is room for improvement but Invoicera is a strong billing software, getting a lot right at a decent price-point.Invoicera is a cloud-based invoicing and billing application. Rather than focus on a long feature list you can read on their website, I want to mention a few that matter most to me. Every now and then, along comes an app developer who just gets it when it comes to customization, branding, and making the software a true extension of the work you do offline. Invoicera shines in this area. Going beyond the logo (which you can upload) and the color scheme (which you can choose), they give you the ability to customize critial communications. You can customize and brand emails, payment notifications, statements, invoicing templates, and even credit memos. And you can modify labels within the billing system (call customers "clients" or additional charges "extras"). Nowadays most online billing software allows recurring invoices (even if they charge a fee) but they fall short on incorporating a way to make credit adjustments to an account and dealing with retainers. As a consultant, retainers are a way of life and being able to add these pre-payments to a client's account, then bill against them, is a time-saver. Invoicera handles this admirably. The software has a strong granular permissions scheme that allows the business owner to decide who has access to what, and takes into account your need for privacy in some areas while making it easy for others to participate as you desire.

Raymond Mckinney

the best way to get paid on time

Reviewed 2018-06-06

i get to see who has paid me and i use this software for free its time and money saving all around a good productthis software helps me remember who owes me and who has paid me it organizes all my quotes and keeps my finances in order or i would be in trouble at tax time i have used it numerious times and it hasnt let me down yet

Andrew Jhonson

Easy to use and complete invoicing application

Reviewed 2011-03-03

I have been using Invoicera from last 1 year after trying out several other apps and I am happy to say that Invoicera is something that reduces my efforts a lot and now I am able to more concentrate on my work rather than working on invoicing and billing. Invoicera really rocks :) Well, I love each and every feature of this application, specially its multiple language and currency support, variety in payment gateways options (it supports 20 global payment gateways), invoice template customization feature and many more.

Aaliyah

This is a very nice product

Reviewed 2013-09-13

I've found Invoicera to be a very nice application for freelancers. Very simple and easy going software that gets me paid. I am able to have better control over my finances and work/ cash flow is now in equilibrium.Popular payment gateways integrations like Stripe, Moneybookers (Skrill), Easy to use.

Vivek Arora

Easy to use software

Reviewed 2014-06-23

Its very easy to navigate and use all features of invoicera. I can create and schedule my invoices without any hassles Invoice estimates, purchase order, recurring invoicing is very smooth

Regina Carter

Great price, easy to use and install

Reviewed 2018-01-17

I love how easy this was to install and to use. I was able to keep track of all my sales and make a detailed invoice for my customers