iPayables Reviews

4.0/5 (7 reviews)

Julie Leap

Nas Review

Reviewed 2017-03-03

Very easy implementation, responsive team. Worked well with our team to customize system to meet our business needs. As our processes change, they have been very helpful to suggest and enhance the system to accommodate our growing needs as we change and automate more processes.

Pros
Very adaptable to needs. Easy to learn and teach others to use.

Cons
I think basic reporting could be improved some so Ad Hoc reports (query based) are not required as much for users since they normally require IT assistance to create.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ashley Bailey

Very Easy to Use

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Pros
This software is very easy to use and a great resource for our company. This has cut down on a lot of time with in our billing department. Easy implementation.

Cons
I have no complaints at all about this program. From the cost to customer service all has been great for us.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Tyson Manning

Automating Payables

Reviewed 2017-03-02

We have become more efficient in our a/p process and have cut costs as well. What is there not to love about that!

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Laura Perniciaro

HORRIBLE 'support specialists'...

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-02-19

Horrible company. I have had a programming issue SINCE November 2018 that is still not resolved. I have been unable to upload my invoices (due to an issue on their end), and have not gotten paid since November. Emails, voicemails all go unanswered. When I do actually speak to a live person (I'm calling you out the support team), I get false promises that they will 'get right on my issue and have it resolved by the end of the business day'. Now NOBODY is returning my calls or voicemails! Their 'support specialists' are truly deplorable, and this is no way to run a business!

Pros
I don't like anything about this software.

Cons
Where do I start??? Uploading individual invoices was cumbersome. Decided to upload by monthly batch. Been a nightmare since, due to an issue with programming (on their end), and absolutely no help (or response) from their "support specialists"...

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Dave Lowe

YUM's experience with iPayables

Reviewed 2017-02-23

iPayables has been a great partner in helping us achieve our goals around invoice automation. Educating our internal user community on how to code and approve invoices has been much easier than I ever anticipated and the system is now identified as standard operating procedure with respect to invoice processing. With the results we've received in automation as well as discount capture, this has been one of the best initiatives we've undertaken.

Anonymous

I love this software

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-02-08

Pros
It is easy to use and self-explanatory. Very end-user friendly. I have never had a problem with receiving payment on time using this software.

Cons
The space to enter the data items could be a little bit bigger. It does feel a bit cramped when entering more than 3 or 4 line items.

Anonymous

Very Outdated System

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-04-04

Pros
The system, while outdated, is simple enough to be self-taught.

Cons
Changes to account information do not save, ie. name/email/user/password. This results in outdated names to reflect on invoices.

Likelihood to recommend: 4/10