iPayables Reviews

iPayables

Electronic invoicing

iPayables

I love this software

Pros

It is easy to use and self-explanatory. Very end-user friendly. I have never had a problem with receiving payment on time using this software.

Cons

The space to enter the data items could be a little bit bigger. It does feel a bit cramped when entering more than 3 or 4 line items.

Great visibility and support

Pros

The implementation of iPayables was very straightforward and easy. The team worked with us to ensure the system would capture the information important to our organization. With iPayables, we have visibility to the invoice minutes within receipt and are able to trace its entire lifecycle. The support that we have received not only throughout implementation, but also ongoing, has been phenomenal. The team truly understands and supports their tool along with our business. It's been a great partnership!

Cons

There are some search and exporting features that would be very helpful. Additionally, being able to view deleted and rejected documents more easily would be nice.

HORRIBLE 'support specialists'...

Horrible company. I have had a programming issue SINCE November 2018 that is still not resolved. I have been unable to upload my invoices (due to an issue on their end), and have not gotten paid since November. Emails, voicemails all go unanswered. When I do actually speak to a live person (I'm calling you out the support team), I get false promises that they will 'get right on my issue and have it resolved by the end of the business day'. Now NOBODY is returning my calls or voicemails! Their 'support specialists' are truly deplorable, and this is no way to run a business!

Pros

I don't like anything about this software.

Cons

Where do I start??? Uploading individual invoices was cumbersome. Decided to upload by monthly batch. Been a nightmare since, due to an issue with programming (on their end), and absolutely no help (or response) from their "support specialists"...

InvoiceWorks review

Has been a great tool for our company and our vendors love it. Great people to work with.

Pros

YUM leverages the dynamic discounting and our vendors love it. The vendors have access to check the status of invoices 24/7 versus contacting the approver or the Accounting Helpdesk.

Cons

Should have various roles for Administrators. For example, if someone needs to run a report they should not have the access to setup a new user or modify an existing user. We have asked for a "mini" Admin role in the past.

Would recommend the use of it again

Great. Easy. Seamless.

Pros

Easy of use for invoices processing, invoices auditing, coding and approval from respective users. I like also that invoices can be deny easily. More importantly duplicate are immediately identify if similar number, date or supplier

Cons

Not much really. Only that invoices with same numbers but different amount will flow through. Or invoices with similar amount and different number will flow through. Or invoices with with similar number and amount but different supplier identification number will also flow through. Basically the same invoice can flow through for payment if the number or amount or date change

Nas Review

Very easy implementation, responsive team. Worked well with our team to customize system to meet our business needs. As our processes change, they have been very helpful to suggest and enhance the system to accommodate our growing needs as we change and automate more processes.

Pros

Very adaptable to needs. Easy to learn and teach others to use.

Cons

I think basic reporting could be improved some so Ad Hoc reports (query based) are not required as much for users since they normally require IT assistance to create.

Very Easy to Use

Pros

This software is very easy to use and a great resource for our company. This has cut down on a lot of time with in our billing department. Easy implementation.

Cons

I have no complaints at all about this program. From the cost to customer service all has been great for us.

Automating Payables

We have become more efficient in our a/p process and have cut costs as well. What is there not to love about that!

Great A/P automation tool

Pros

Reduces posting/data entry errors and processes high transaction volume in less time.

Cons

EDI adoption by suppliers is still very low.

Fantastic!

Pros

Absolutely wonderful software. Easy to utilize. Great layout!

Cons

No cons. Easy to use, Self explanatory.

Ipayables review

Pros

Very easy to navigate software and understand.

Cons

sometime the page freezes and you have to restart whatever you are working on.

YUM's experience with iPayables

iPayables has been a great partner in helping us achieve our goals around invoice automation. Educating our internal user community on how to code and approve invoices has been much easier than I ever anticipated and the system is now identified as standard operating procedure with respect to invoice processing. With the results we've received in automation as well as discount capture, this has been one of the best initiatives we've undertaken.

Very Outdated System

Pros

The system, while outdated, is simple enough to be self-taught.

Cons

Changes to account information do not save, ie. name/email/user/password. This results in outdated names to reflect on invoices.