IRS Solutions Software Reviews

IRS Solutions Software

Tax resolution tool for streamlining accounting practices

IRS Solutions Software

Review Summary

Pros

Not only is the software great the customer service has been very good and the support through marketing and online classes is added value.

Debi C.

John W.

A great value for the price. In addition, the classes offered are excellent.

Keith B.

Elizabeth S.

I wouldn't have a tax or bankruptcy practice without IRS Solutions Software.

Paula C.

Vicki H.

4.9

Absolutely love the IRS Solutions Software!

This is a definite game changer - you can tell that former IRS personnel worked on this, very detailed.

Pros

The integration with the IRS is phenomenal and makes it so easy to really determine the client’s status and needs.

Cons

I have not found anything I don’t like.

Best Software available today!

Having spent 27 years with the IRS and now 4 years as an Enrolled Agent representing taxpayers, I want to say that IRS Solutions Software is the most effective and efficient product available to evaluate a taxpayer's situation and work to resolution with the IRS. From transcript retrieval to evaluating notices to sending correspondence, IRS Solutions Software does it all!

Pros

The system is very easy to set up. It is easy to use and it saves time and money in resolving clients tax problems and issues. The customer service is excellent! The company is constantly adding improvements to the product. I have made suggestions to improve the product and the management has included these changes. It is refreshing to work with a company that actually listens to its clients.

Cons

I do not feel that the software has any cons. I am very satisfied with the operation and efficiency of the sofware.

Tax software

Excellent and fast customer service when there is a problem.

Pros

Links effortlessly with eservices for transcripts, keeps downloaded docs in archive Ease of completing OIC docs with chances filtering into other docs

Cons

Occasional glitch with signing into eservices

This software makes my life so much easier!

I have to say that these guys are incredible. If you have a support issue, they are responsive, they are constantly improving the software, and the value is great for what you get. The software is very robust. I would highly recommend this software for any CPA/EA/Tax attorney that does tax resolution work. Even CPAs who regularly run transcripts on their clients would find this useful.

Pros

I love that you can run a LOT of transcripts with just the click of one button. I also love the feature where you can have your clients fill out their 433 information online and it populates the forms. I haven't used this feature yet, but I plan to on my next Installment Agreement or OIC. I also like that it tells you the CSED.

Cons

Would like to be able to run state transcripts as well.

BEST Investment You'll Ever Make

Pros

So easy to use. IRS Solutions makes my life so much easier.

Cons

Nothing so far and I have been using it for 6 months now.

The Glue that Keeps my Tax Resolution Business together

IRS Solutions Software helps me keep me super organized and on track when working on my Tax Resolution cases. On of my favorite benefits are the timelined checklist which are created and become part of each case after you create a new client and input their information.

Pros

I like the dashboard and having all my active cases showing and available to see updates. The IRS Solutions Team takes my input on any issues that I am having with the software (and tax cases in some instances) and helps me resolve them in a timely manner. They are constantly making improvements on an already great software product and take their product support very seriously.

Cons

Well their were some things about the platform that were actually features but you know what...I got on the phone [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], we worked through the issues and then he had the developers make those features come to light and easier to see and use. Maybe not a Con but certainly a Pro now!

IRS Review summary

It's very helpful and does what it was made to do.

Pros

It is easy to use, interactive with the client and the support is excellent.

Cons

I would like if I could store additional client file on the database.

Better Than What I Expected or Imagined!!!

At first, I was quite skeptical especially when I saw the $7 initial monthly fee. Well, after a month of thinking about acquiring the software, I took the plunge and signed up. Honestly, within less than a month, I had my first PAID client!!! With the use of the videos and other supplemental material made available in the software, I just followed the steps and VOILA... I had my first PAID client. Now, I KNOW that the software is LEGIT and it works when and if YOU WORK IT!!!

Pros

I was blown away and continue to be blown away with the software's ease of use which in my opinion makes it SO POWERFUL!!!!

Cons

When I initially signed up, the user interface took a little time to get adjusted to, but once I became familiar with it, I was able to accelerate my productivity with the software EXPONENTIALLY...

Makes easy

We just started after tax season

Pros

Customer services easy to work with I like it

Cons

None, everything is just easy to used I like it

Wouldn’t do resolution work without it

I have successfully obtained installment agreements and CNC statuses for clients and would not have done these engagements without the software.

Pros

The product is easy to use and there are webinars every month that help with using features. The features I like best are the ability to download transcripts, the CSED and new bankruptcy date calculators and the ability to create a client engagement with just a few clicks that includes all the steps needed. I have also received one-on-one help with cases which is very valuable.

Cons

I wish the library of IRS notices was more extensive. I used to use Beyond415 and they had all of the IRS letters and notices, what each one meant, and what to do to respond. IRS Solutions has some of them, but many are missing.

IRS Solution is good

Great. Left and came right back.

Pros

I switched from them to another irs software and quickly came back when I realized how much more effective IRS Solutions was. Easy to connect to the IRS system and update plus provide a report to clients.

Cons

I wish I could modify some of the information the forms easily.

I wouldn't have a tax or bankruptcy practice without IRS Solutions Software

Overall, the people are nice, I love the monthly groups and the new Facebook. Customer service is awesome. I would not consider practicing tax representation without it.

Pros

Every day I learn about more information and functionality with IRS Solutions. They just added a bankruptcy tab that allows me to gauge the time before IRS debt is discharged for a client. Add to that, whenever I need to quickly pull an IRS transcript or respond to a client's letter from the IRS I have a wealth of tools at my fingertips.

Cons

The log in is sometimes clunky. It seems like the software has grown, the internet has grown, but this is something like an old house that they keep adding on, rather than just doing a gut renovation.

For anyone dealing with tax resolution issues this is a great help

Great company to deal with and willing to answer questions you have.

Pros

I think the software's help in completing things like Form 433-A are great because it tells you what is allowable, and gives ideas on items you may not have thought about including.

Cons

Because I have not used it extensively I am sure I am not using anywhere near all the features in the program.

Easier to use than other options

I started with IRS Solutions. I needed to add more users but didn't want to pay a large amount up front so I tried another software - one that is supposedly top of the industry. There were so many features that I missed having that I ultimately stopped using the other software and came back to IRS Solutions. They do have some minor improvements to make but overall I have found them to be superior to other options.

Pros

The navigation and ease of use is so much better than other software that I've tried.

Cons

There are some things that need improvement. Allocation for non liable spouse for example. But the developers have been very open to my feedback on things.

CHUCK CPA

Very good. Looked at some others but came back here.

Pros

Simplicity of use. Gives me more of a "hands on" feel

Cons

Letter writing & reports seem confusing to create

Good Product & Very User Friendly

So far so good. I'm new to IRS Tax Resolution, so I hope to expand my knowledge. Oh.. and GREAT Marketing Materials Support!

Pros

I think this is a great product for beginners like me! It's very self explanatory and there are videos that also walk me through some of the items.

Cons

I would like a CRM integrated into this software.

Great value

It makes choosing the right solutions for clients easier. The tools are very helpful

Pros

Cons

trying to learn where to find everything

great prgora.

Pros

program easy to use and straight forward

Cons

nothinf I have seen so far but I am still playing around with it

Excellent Product & Client Service

Overall I would recommend this product. Easy to set-up, excellent customer service. A great value for the price. In addition, the classes offered are excellent.

Pros

The ease in set-up and great functionality.

Cons

Would like to see on multi user accounts - Access controls so each partner can opt to share client account information.

Great product

My clients are satisfied and have not complained.

Pros

Easy to use and with update tax changes.

Cons

Nothing. The application is great. I highly recommend it to ever tax professional.

Bishop Tax & Accounting Review

Excellent. I enjoy the software and also the online monthly webinars.

Pros

I like that I can email templates to clients or potential clients along with them completing the 403 online and it helps identify the best opportunity for a client to reduce their lien

Cons

It took me a while to get used to it and sometimes it takes me time to find things. I did not notice a search option to find items quickly

Great Software

I have done 3 OIC so far and it worked out great.

Pros

It is great to be able to enter client information one time and have it flow to all forms.

Cons

So far it would be great if it would talk to the tax software to pull information from.

JTS Review of Irssolutions

I used it to submit my first OIC. It made the process much easier.

Pros

The ease of learning the software and its features.

Cons

I have used it less than one year and am really just getting started with resolution work. If there is something missing from the software I do not know right now.

Why I switched

Better than ths and canopy

Pros

Ease of use. Everything just worked the first time.

Cons

Font is lighter than I like. Hard to read.