KashFlow

Accounting and Payroll software for small businesses

KashFlow Reviews

Pros

This software is perfect for small businesses without a dedicated finance team. Easy to use and set up, and also links to Kashflow Accounting seamlessly.

JS

Jesse S.

If you need a program that helps you understand how to enter accounting and administrative transactions, this may be one of the best solutions in the entire market.

Merry S.

I am very happy with Kashflow. Easy to set up and use but sophisticated enough to cope with everything a typical small business might want.

Will G.

Cons

Also, there are very few software updates so I don't see these problems being sorted any time soon. Avoid, for your own sake avoid.

Dr Nicola D.

The support is terrible - slow, uninformed, slack.

TN

Tony N.

4.2

good

Pros

everything is good about the software...it is easy to use and I like the point conversion.

Cons

All good no complains. Please do not make this section mandatory.

kashflow payroll

Makes it easier for me to be compliant with HMRC with automatic filing. Also, I have input is the employee information and the rest is done. Not too expensive.

Pros

Tax deductions are done for you, you only need to input other data. Submits into the HMRC Keeps you up to date when payments need to be made to HMRC

Cons

Can't customise your payslips, more tutorials that are readily available as you use the software. Different levels for the software like a beginner, intermediate etc. Because some of the colleagues don't have the info I need so their tax deductions but I don't know how to solve the issue I have to support. Too much reliance on online support. Need a telephone no.

Saving me a fortune

Recommended by new accountant and seems to be saving me a fortune, plus giving me much better info about my business.

Pros

Once setup, its pretty simple and quick to use. Get much better info out of it then when we sent all our invoices etc to our old accountant - rather than just a end of year P&O we can now track expenditure at any time. Accountant used to charge us £150 a time to do a VAT return - I can now do it for nought in a few minutes - so think they were taking the proverbial

Cons

Nothing much - takes a while to set up how you want it, and you need to have basic understanding of accounting codes, but once done its fine.

Kashflow review

I have been with Kashflow for over 6 months now and so far so good! I do not have any complaints and the team is very responsive to questions that I need answering.

Pros

It is very easy to use and declare my tax online.

Cons

I would have liked Kashflow account and Payroll to be on the same system.

Bank Feeds not supported

Kashflow lauched bank feeds and I thought great. I signed up on my Barclaycard and imported using the steps highlighted in software. The system amended all my transaction for 7 months to negative. I sent details to Kashflow who advised the bank feeds is not support, issues are with yodal so there his nothing they can do. Its there service they are offering. I would avoid using bank feeds as well as Kashflow as the support on this new enhancement they have offered is shocking.

Cons

Really good product, easy to use.

Pros: Easy to raise invoices and integrate with paypal. Cons: They sent a few too many emails in the trial period

Horror, stay away!

If you need to upload actual or older bank statements you'll have a nasty surprise. Also, the customer service is quiet most of the time, no matter your issues. Stay away!

Saves lots of time

Pros

Easy to use for our accounting purposes - saving lots of time

Cons

Reconcilliation process is different for a few banks and it can be confusing at times with duplicate transactions etc

Frustration

So badly written I could cry. The amount of times I have to switch screens to do simple job involving the same customer account is incredible. As someone else has said you waste so much time. I wish I'd bought another package. Also, there are very few software updates so I don't see these problems being sorted any time soon. Avoid, for your own sake avoid!

PAYROLL

Good experience with Kashflow

Pros

We like the product and easy to use functions

Cons

Sometime support is weak but overall is ok

Excellent software - makes running payroll easy

Kashflow has helped take the hassle out of the admin side of running my new business.

Pros

This was very easy to set up and use which was extremely beneficial as I am a new business and new to running payroll.

Cons

When signing up to a joint payroll and accounting package my subscription was not recognized in payroll and I was unable to run my payroll. I spoke to the support team who explained why and helped me resolve this very quickly. The service is one of the best I've experienced.

Horrifically bureaucratic sign up process

Pros

Integration with kashflow so no manual journals needed an attraction.

Cons

Sign up process is terrible. Lots of v. Complex questions about eligibility for certain schemes that were not explained. Help buttons and videos were useless. I abandoned after 2 hours and went Back to my payroll provider. Since migrated to brightpay whose sign up was so much easier