Kenect Logo

Kenect

Cloud-based reputation management software

Kenect Reviews - Page 2

Excellent Program

Pros

We signed up over a year ago, Kenect has helped us grow in sales and service, gained 5 star Google and FB reviews, easy to use, their customer support is fantastic, Kenect is adding new ways to improve business at a constant pace, we are very happy with Kenect, keep up the good work.

Cons

Kenect developed the perfect product for our business, I really cannot list anything I dislike.

Kenect Review

We are able to save lots of time while providing a good experience for our customers.

Pros

The product is very easy to use! I am able to stay in better contact with my customers via text message or also video chat. My customers are able to save time by sending a quick text to see if we have the part that they are needing!

Cons

This software is very easy to use. There is nothing that I do not like about it.

Easy to use and great customer support

5 star

Pros

The customer support team ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular) are fantastic and extremely responsive to any questions. Kenect has increased the ease with which we communicate with customers and also the ease of collecting deposits/payments.

Cons

Really nothing to not like. Kenect has continued to improve and add features that make the user experience better and better.

Great time saver

Saves me tons of time on phone calls

Pros

Ease of use and how well it fits in our overall everyday work

Cons

none

Great resource for a dealership to use for easy communication!

Pros

The ease of use for our customers, and employees to interact on the fly. Either during business hours or not.

Cons

App does have some bugs, but the DEV team is fast at getting them fixed.

Communication = Happier Customers

Customer support had been great, and regular engagement to ensure that we are not only using the software, but using it to its full capability has been fantastic.

Pros

How simple it is to use and the ability to use it from any device. The quick replies have increased our efficiency and overall customer engagements.

Cons

Integration with our DMS (PBS) would be helpful.

Great Tool for your sales force

Kenect has boosted our sales greatly!

Pros

Great tool for our sales team. Easy to navigate!

Cons

No dislikes for this product so far. Kenect constantly upgrades its platform.

Essential Tool

Pros

Ease and speed of use is fantastic. It has turbocharged our customer response time.

Cons

There were a few stumbling blocks with the integration process, but the Kenect team stayed on it until everyone on our staff was comfortable and the system was working the way we need it to work for our processes.

GREAT TOOL FOR CONNECTING WITH CUSTOMERS

I HAVE HAD A GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE WITH KENECT. I LIKE THE FEATURES AND THE SUPPORT STAFF IS ALWAYS READY TO HELP IF I HAVE AN ISSUE.

Pros

KENECT IS VERY EASY TO USE, AND HAS MANY BENIFICAL FEATURES. I REALLY LIKE THE INTERGRATIONS AND THE AUTOMATED TEXT.

Cons

CONS, IT IS SOMETIMES GLITCHY ON THE DESKTOP AND ON THE PHONE.

Outstanding and Extremely Useful product

My overall experiences with Kenect have been extremely positive and I am constantly thanking my boss for providing this product to our staff.

Pros

In these hard times while working from home, Kenect allows me the option to connect with my clients more efficiently with quicker responses than email and without having to reveal my personal cell phone number.

Cons

I would like also to be able to send out faxes from home but I do not know if this is even possible with Kenect.

Ron Clark - Service Advisor - Shep Browns / A GOODHUE Boat Company.

I personally like it a lot & our customer base is using it more and more with every passing day.

Pros

Ease of sending / receiving text based messages. The communication by Text messages are preferred by a lot of people in this day and age. the ability to include attachments is a perfect addition.

Cons

If this is a text message based communicator, You Need to implement use of Appropriate emojis as well. Our customer base uses them all the time in messages.

GREAT

Great

Pros

The Ease of Use very simple allows quick answers

Cons

The only thing is i wish we had access to the # the c/s is Texting From

So easy it saves me so much time

We can immediately close the sale by being able to send them video and pictures of what stock we have in and when we can ship to them. Keeps them purchasing from us.

Pros

That it is able to be on your laptop and your phone. So even when you are not on one you can answer/reply from the other. You are always able to immediately help your customers, answer questions, send stock selections etc.

Cons

It was super easy to set up and then download the app. Immediate success.

KENECT VALUE

Use it everyday. Would be lost without in my day to day connectivity with my customers.

Pros

It helps me stay in contact with my customers in so many ways. estimates, pictures, billing. Customers have stated that it makes things easy on them as well.

Cons

I have no dislikes of this software at this time.

I'm not good at Titles

Overall good

Pros

Its very handy to be able to use the desktop version as well as the mobile version. The option with the mobile version to send photos is very handy as well.

Cons

If a customer is assigned to another team or team member I do not see the replies. This can be annoying when a customer was previously talking with another department and then needs service again, we don't see the message unless we go looking for that specific person.

Very Satisfied

I feel it was a great choice for our business

Pros

It makes my job easier and I'm able to connect with customers when they may not be able to take a call and it also helps me keep up with my notes to know what the customer is looking for

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like.

Very good program

I have been using this program for a couple years and its been wonderful

Pros

Its very easy to use and has some nice functions.

Cons

I would like to be able to paste a phone number with my mouse. As it is now I have to hit control V. Its not a huge deal but would sure make things easier.

Kenect is easy to use and Functional

Increased our reviews and sales through facebook and google dramatically. Ease of use with Service scheduling is great. Love the auto links and requests.

Pros

Super easy to use. Love the amount of reviews that we get. Customers respond much quicker. Overall easy to use the quick replies.

Cons

I wish is was easier to have internal visible communication about a customer between users. Also some of our auto requests do not go out as they should

Has made managing customers a dream!!

Pros

I love the ability to send constructed messages and especially deposits. Makes transferring information back and forth between sales extremely easy.

Cons

Sometimes I do have a few issues with it being "buggy". Sometimes likes to fail certain messages.

Clear Creek RVs

Over all it is great and easy to use

Pros

The easy of communicating with my customers from my desktop and mobile use

Cons

Notifacations on cell are not very quick and we have 5 sales people in our office that take leads at first come first serve

Great product

Very great, I love it and use it many times a day

Pros

Very easy to use even out less tech savey employees are able to use this program without problems, saves me a lot of time everyday, texting customers that their parts are available for pick up instead of calling and having a 10 min conversation about their day and the weather.

Cons

messages sometimes get lost in the "closed tab"

Very useful tool for alot of different reasons.

Pros

I think the best feature of this product is the push notifications for mobile. It also worked well with my apple watch so I never missed a message.

Cons

Updates could sometimes cause interuptions.

Great product and great service

Pros

Great product that is easy to use and connects with our customers much quicker and easier!

Cons

At this time we have no cons at all! This product is fantastic.

Great system

Pros

I like that we can all use the same number and be on the same page when another coworker is off

Cons

I do not like that if you do not assign a lead right away it will disappear out of your filter.

Practical

Client contact has improved.

Pros

I like that I can text a client and send reminders about depositions and appointments without have to interrupt them at work or while driving.

Cons

This program is alright ....I can usually find what I want with a few clicks. It could be a bit more easier to navigate...specific icons perhaps