Lariat Reviews

4.5/5 (4 reviews)

Bill Hare

Service over 'hype'

Reviewed 2016-11-09

As a small business owner who has also served in executive management roles in a Fortune 500 company; I have been exposed to many different systems. Many times, I was responsible for implementation of new systems in my area of responsibility. Now, as a small business owner; I have a different 'type' of responsibility as I play a role in selecting which system(s) we opt to use for the various needs in our business. At the outset, there were several other collections systems that I and my partners were considering. Several of those systems were very well known to us. Others boasted of amazing capabilities. In the end, we decided on Lariat. We have not regretted this decision one bit. We are experiencing the 'ease-of-use' that pleasantly surprised us during the presentation phase. However, as with any new relationship; the service after sale piece is one that any company has to 'take on faith' to some extent. We reviewed comments of other companies as we searched on-line for independent feedback in advance of making our decision. But, the only real measuring-stick on service is what we actually experienced once we made our choice. The service-after-sale at Lariat has far exceeded anything we anticipated. Any questions we have are answered immediately. Any assistance we request is provided willingly and quickly. Specifically, our Client Account Manager Elisabeth Terhune has been outstanding. I tend to ask elaborate and very detailed questions anytime that I am delving into a topic. Lariat has not been spared this 'habit' of mine and Elisabeth has always been very responsive and informative in handling all of my requests. And, most importantly, she has been educational. She does not simply 'put out the fire' with a quick answer to send me on my way. She answers with a thoroughness that fits my learning style and reflects a level of care that builds long-lasting business relationships. My advice to other companies considering which software to select for their needs would be to give very serious consideration to Lariat. Over the last 25+ years, I have dealt with the staff at many different systems-vendors so I believe I have the qualifications to provide informed advice. For cost, ease of use, and service after the sale; I do not believe there is a better choice than Lariat.

David Cohen

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Great service and customer support!

Reviewed 2017-02-10

Everyone at Lariat has been phenomenal from the day we signed up (years ago) to today. We love using the software and their Customer Support is second to none! Any time we have questions or issues, their staff is quick to respond and provide the support we need. I believe they make each of their customers feel like a VIP. I strongly recommend Lariat!

Pros
User friendly.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

RON DEFELICE

I have used Lariat collection software at a past agency, excellent product for any size agency.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-21

better production.

Pros
Excellent to use especially if you have multiple clients due to their many extra usable and custom fields. Superior customer service & support with an easy to use interface. Excellent reporting functions.

Cons
Query's take a bit to learn, but once you understand how to use query tools it comes pretty easy to understand.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Michael Salter

Great Company

Reviewed 2017-02-10

I have been with Lariat for over 8 years . I was hard pressed to go with one of the much cheaper software companies but due their great customer services and great support I had deemed it necessary to stay with Lariat. Also, not that Lariat is an expensive software because its priced very reasonable.

Pros
Great Customer Service & Support with an easy to use system.

Cons
Some of the Querys may take some time to learn but their great support of more willing to assist. G

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10