Lendstream Reviews

5.0/5 (1 review)

Anita Zuika

User Friendly Software

Reviewed 2019-12-18

From my experience it is a user friendly software that can be quickly mastered and can very well support both loan origination, loan service and more. Based on the available data, it can be used to generate a vast variety of different reports about existing client database and general tendencies. I must say that I miss the times when I was using this software at work.

Pros
I used this software in my previous working place for mortgage loan origination purposes. After the customer data were input into the system, the software created its conclusion and analyses depending on the criteria and requirements provided into the system. The programme provided results for compliance to the required lending criteria immediately, and it was able to generate different kinds of reports for various periods of time that were clear to understand, the information on them was easy to follow. In addition, each user could have access to different reports depending on their job role, and reports were available in different formats (pdf, excel) and in several languages (I used English, Latvian, Russian). The company could ask the software administrators to change the criteria set up according to the business requirements. This software was used for loan portfolio pledge as well.

Cons
There was time needed to enter all required criteria, but as a user I did not experience any difficulties, because the entered information could be saved even if the application was not fully finished and one could return to it any time. I believe the biggest challenge is to decide what data to collect, but the good thing is that the software allows to supplement the criteria and the information when required, only I cannot comment on the administrative part of how easy that is, I only know that everything that was required was done.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10