Mint Reviews - Page 4

Helps with finances for millennials

Pros

Helped me pay off my debt and get insight into my spending

Cons

Website has too many ads while browsing through finances

Mint for everyday finances

Pros

Developing a budget and actually sticking to it is NOT easy. Mint allowed me to develop the habits of tracking and utilizing the spending plan.

Cons

Mint is great for personal use. I don't know that I could recommend this for business use.

See expenses clearly

Pros

Lots of ways to setup goals and budgeting. You can also get a look at how things get categorized for monthly spending.

Cons

There isn't a lot of drawback from using mint. I suppose the most annoying part is the ad offers if you feel like you have things under control.

Mint Review

It's the main app I use to keep track of my expenses

Pros

It's very simple and easy to use. I check it weekly or even possibly daily and have the widget on my phone so I see every transaction my wife or I have made and I like the ability to make budgets.

Cons

The software could be updated to make it easier to keep track of budgets and I've gone over budget.

automated budgeting and expense tracking

Pros

ability to connect all kinds of financial accounts to it, overview of financial situation, customizable budget and saving systems, optional alerts when going over budget, credit score updates, advice and education about financial products

Cons

they try to auto-sort expenses into categories (food, travel, etc) and sometimes they are way off, and fixing that can be tedious. I also wish the categories were more customizable.

Mint

Pros

I enjoy that it sends me weekly spending reports and breaks down what I have been spending so I can see where my money goes

Cons

sometimes they can send multiple emails in one day

Solid budget app

Pros

Mint is a great app if you would like to link your bank account to a budget app. It is able to pull over all recent transactions and if purchased previously it will automatically place that purchase in the same budget category.

Cons

If you do not update the app almost everyday you can get behind in purchases may not be categorized correctly requiring some time to move items around.

Good expense tracker

Pros

If you are like me and want to know where your money is going, Mint helps!

Cons

I would like to see suggestions on how to control spending.

Okay but not great budget app

A cost effective choice to track expenses but I hope the interface would be more minimal. Too many suggestions. If the pending transactions could be more up to date, that would be fantastic.

Pros

I like their self-explanatory and compartmentalized features. Personally I don't think saving accounts should be counted as Cash, which is more like Emergency Fund. But since I don't have much savings anyway, it doesn't matter much.

Cons

Never update pending transactions. It used to grey out pending ones. Users can see but are unable to edit. Too many ads

Helps me Track my Spending / Set a Budget Easily!

great!

Pros

Allow you to see what you're spending too much on and where you can cut expenses. They offer this on a very modern and easy to navigate platform, all for free which is a huge plus!

Cons

The notifications can get excessive at times

Very organized and easy to use

Overall I am very pleased with my experience using Mint.

Pros

Very organized and easy to use. Helps me to easily keep up, organize as well as report on my finances.

Cons

Can take a bit of a time investment to initially learn how best to use this and property set it up for me.

A great way to manage money while keeping things organized!

Pros

I like how this software categorized my spending habits, provides useful and simple ways to save money and tracks my spending.

Cons

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Great but not entirely intuitive

Overall it’s been great. Can be tricky when my bank account won’t stay linked or the app feels a bit clunky, but overall love using it.

Pros

Being able to budget and track my finances simply and clearly.

Cons

Can be difficult to find my monthly budget, which I use most, particularly as new updates push it far down the page.

Some of the options are confusing

There's some learning curve with this software but overall once I got hang of it it's pretty useful for keeping track of daily and big expenses

Pros

The software lets you add and link your accounts with more secure way and understand your spending trend and showing the pie chart for each category

Cons

The transaction adding option is a little confusing for me as I cannot set the type of payment used for the given amount other than cash if not from the option

Great credit monitoring and finance management tool

Quite content and satisfied with the tool and find it very useful

Pros

1. Provides free credit monitoring 2. Can accumulate and monitor all financial accounts in one place 3. Provides great recommendations to improve credit score and eligible credit cards 4. Helps in budget management according to life goals

Cons

1. Needs to trust it as we have to provide Social Security Number as well as details of all financial accounts

Automatic tracking is convenient

Pros

Mint tracks my expenses and gives great insights

Cons

Email reports can fill up your email mailbox

1–2 years +

Overall experience was well! Recommend

Pros

Had to try it when I got the chance within my TurboTax/intuit quickbooks integration from my workplace set up...

Cons

Not much to say as far as anything foul goes regarding this app!! Not off the top of my head anyways

Mint

Pros

It's a great budgeting and costing app. It lets you see where all your expenditures and savings are and how well you are doing to meet your financial goals.

Cons

You're trusting a third party app with very sensitive financial information. I would like there to be a way where rather than the app drawing the information from financial institutions, I could enter in the information myself to generate the same results.

So helpful

Pros

Mint is so helpful in managing finances. I is so easy to use and has so many features available to their free users

Cons

I have no complaints about this software.

great personal finance tool

Pros

very user friendly, easy to use, and ability to track spending is made easy!

Cons

wish there were more options to customize the graphs and displays

Mint

I've had a pretty good experience to adding all my accounts

Pros

I like that you have had all your accounts and know exactly what's going on within it makes me smudging your friends

Cons

I can't really say that there's too much to make about this pretty good software everything right now

Helpful budgeting tool

Overall, I am satisfied with Mint and find it helpful

Pros

This product is easy to use for the beginner. Provides helpful categories for budgeting and forecasting.

Cons

Once signed up, I received a number of marketing emails and had to continually adjust my notification settings

Mint tracks it all in one place

Pros

I like how easy it is to have an organized display of all of your finances in one place. Additionally, the ability to set goals and track budgets is a very convenient feature.

Cons

I wish that it wouldn't suggest as many credit cards and other services to me. That would be my only complaint.

Best I've used, but still requires too much curation

Pros

Takes a wide array of financial feeds and consolidates all of my data, giving me a fairly complete picture of my spending and saving

Cons

Takes a lot of manual curation to categorize and classify transactions in order for the data to be accurate and actionable.

Great if you keep up with it

Pros

Great concept, easy to use, quick understanding of your finances with easy to read snapshots. Works well no glitches.

Cons

I don't see the point because my credit card and bank already do what mint do and track my spending and trends so don't find myself logging in often.