MIP Fund Accounting Reviews - Page 3

Abila MIP Fund accounting

Pros

Vendor was fabulous in explaining how to use the product and went out of their way to make sure we received any answers needed.

Cons

It's not fully implemented yet so I can't report about it.

Complex but worth it

Pros

Very robust and advanced. You will be able to track a lot of expenses and produce a host of reports.

Cons

Without proper training, it could be very challenging for an entry level employee. It requires an extra attention to detail

Abila MIP Fund Accounting

The work for my company is to improve the accounting period and to streamline the data entry. Before this my company would produce financials manually in excel by copy and pasting. By purchasing Abila MIP Fund Accounting Drillpoint module, I was able to link my accounting system directly to excel reducing my financial statement preparation time from four hours to fifteen minutes.

Cons

Excellent accounting tool For big as well as small businesses

Abila is a great tool which has a very intuitive user interface and has a lot of safeguarding featues to prevent errors in the entry of data. This helps new users to get accustomed to the software and also prevents them from making mistakes initially. The data stored in the system is secure and a hierarchy can be implemented into the system and thus it helps in proper division of duties and track changes....

Abila MIP Fund Accounting is functional and reliable

Pros

Transitioning from our old software to Abila Fund Accounting was nearly seamless, thanks to the Abila support team. The product is reasonably priced and very functional. It meets our needs extremely well.

Cons

The reporting functionality is not at all intuitive.

Best Fundraising Software on the Market!

I've used Abila Millennium for 17 years, it's the best on the market. It tracks Planned Giving, Prospect Management, Alumni Management, and Volunteers, I'm not sure why they are not checked.

Great software to use!

Pros

I had the opportunity to work with this software a couple months ago and I really liked the easiness and simplicity it offers.

Cons

Although I really like the software I’d have to say it was a little overpriced and just for that, I would not purchase it for myself.

So So

I was looking for a replacement for Quick books. I'm not sure this is going to be my replacement.

Abila Nonprofit Online & NW Metro Atlanta Habitat for Humanity

Our office used Abila (formerly known as Sage) from 2010-2015. While Abila seems to be a great tool for our finance department (who has continued to use Abila after the development department switched to Cloud Essentials by Salesforce), the product was not up to date with the needs of a fundraising and development department.

Best Fund Accounting Software

Pros

It easy to use and follows a logical flow. Reports can be customized, which is a great tool.

Cons

You need proper training and the interface is not very user-friendly.

Great product

This software has the variety of features which are a must to have for a small to medium business. The speed and efficiency are top notch.

MIP Fund Accounting Review

Great product and customer service.

Pros

Ease of use and relevant to the needs of our agency.

Cons

We have had no issues with the software.

Ease of use is where it's at

Most accounting systems have always been to me glorified excel spreadsheets. What I've come to loath is having to sheet and sheet of different formulas because the system isn't intuitive enough to recognize an upload of statistic analysis. Imagine having the ability to handle all of your financial needs with one simple solution? That's where my company has it's greatest strength is that it is currently pushing for one solution and this solution is it.

Pros

Ease of usage

Cons

It can be a bit expensive

GRANTS and Contracts

Pros

Easy to use and you can use the tutorial to navigate your way through the system.

Cons

The excel formulas do not covert over and you have to manual put the formuals back in the execel spreadsheets.

great features

Pros

The speed was very quick and I would love to use this product at my job but we'll changing to Sage Live

Cons

Not very user friendly and could be a little more directed but that my option no one else. Everyone has a difference.