MoneyPenny Reviews

MoneyPenny

Zistemo® | The Smartest Time & Project Tracking on the cloud

MoneyPenny

Review Summary

Pros

A beautiful interface, best templates in the business (recently made even MORE customisable) and fantastic customer support.

Damien F.

Then I realized it's perfect for me. I recommended to friends (freelancers just like me) and so far they're happy with their accounts as well.

Cati C.

I am using MoneyPenny.me and I have to tell that it's an amazing experience. So usefull and easy to use, MoneyPenny helps me a lot and simplify all my tasks.

Amalia M.

Cons

The only problem i have found is that there is no easy way to apply prepayments to a specific client. Payments can only be applied to invoices which is not ideal.

John W.

I worked 5 years now with some other tools and EXCEL. That gives me frustration over frustrations especially when I need to sum up tasks.

Helmuth S.

Project overview was limited, so we had to develop an own API.

Mathis B.

4.9

Invaluable services

have used Moneypenny for over 2 years and always found their service up to standard and their product invaluable tothe business.

Pros

Fast responce from the team and how well they treat their costumers

Cons

recieving calls on the direct line dedicated only for the costumers

Well done and responsive team

Pros

It's got all features you need. Is intuitive. The team is very responsive on requests. Prices are reasonable.

Cons

Project overview was limited, so we had to develop an own API

Versatile and really functional

Pros

The first time I used moneypenny was at the request of a client, having little experience as a freelancer I did not know what to expect. It turned out to be really useful and easy to understand and use. Now I use it as the time tracker for the freelancer that I contract. It is very good and makes the work relationship transparent. I recommend it

Cons

At first, the amount of options that are offered may be intimidating; In my opinion maybe it would help that they divided the user experience into a section for beginners and another for experts.

A Fantastic App, Constantly Improving with Added Functionality

A joy to work with - its beautiful, simple and elegant UI. Stunning Estimate, Invoice, and now Purchase Order templates

Pros

I reviewed this app here on Capterra back in June when I was approaching the end of the free 30 day trial. It was a no-brainer - I subscribed. After 4 months I moved to Quickbooks Online (QBO) because there were a couple of features missing which I was irritated by. I found myself MORE irritated by QBO and in the time that has passed the team at MoneyPenny have addressed the missing features (as previously...

What a fantastic App!

Ease of use and beautiful branded documents

Pros

Clean, very modern UI that is easy to learn and customise. The very best off-the-shelf templates in the market. What is it about the Swiss? And the Germans? They really do some things VERY well. I entered into this with a very sceptical mind after a recent poor experience with a CRM trial, also reviewed here on Capterra. This really is beautiful software. Functional too, which is an area where some...

Cons

MoneyPenny can replace a receptionist for a small office.

Pros

When we were first getting started, we used MoneyPenny to handle all the intake calls we were getting. MoneyPenny worked with us to determine what the best way to relay that information was. The clients we had at the time always said their interactions with MoneyPenny receptionists was always professional.

Cons

Customers may figure out soon that your using a service for answering like MoneyPenny, because you aren't guaranteed the same person. This may be an issue if you are trying to build relationships over the phone.

It's not just a tool, it's a organizational tranformation

I use MoneyPenny for 6 month and yet I'm still thrilled! I have a small team with 11 people and since I'm using MoneyPenny everyone's more efficient in his work. With the Team Time Tracker I can now see in real time what my guys are doing and thereby everybody can work more productive.

Pros

SaaS - I can use it anywhere on the planet at anytime Time Time Tracker in real time A lot can be set automatically (recurring invoice)

Cons

When I started using MoneyPenny I felt little lost in the app - because it offers so much.

Best Cloud-Based Invoicing System

The company is professional and could help a business achieve more in terms of facilitating the communication between an entity and their clients or another business.

Pros

It offers an efficient and professional virtual receptionist center. The customer service is quick to answer the concerns of their clients, while at the same time very friendly.

Cons

It is a bit hectic to set up. Besides the company does not send regular updates to its customers on the amount of money they deducted from the client's debit or credit card.

When the clock is ticking: Use Money Penny

We are able to build more efficient team and provide feedback to individuals according to the time spent on various activities. Money Penny has also helped us determine the areas or processes to be automated which doesn't need much human intervention.

Pros

The best thing about money penny is that it lets you track each and every second on different projects. This helps to understand the effort leakage, boost team productivity and billing the clients accordingly.

Cons

Each segment or module of the tool can have an "i" symbol which explains the usage of that particular field.

Really great tool I was looking for a long time

Pros

Customer Support is great and fast. All tools work in perfect harmony (App and WebApp). Everything very well thought. Many things to adjust like letterheads or different types of invoice design. And if you don´t like the suggested ones you simply adjust it. Love the idea to give customers access to their own cloud where to see invoice status.

Afordable business management tool

We are a small comapany - 17 employees. We were looking for a software to support us with expenses. We've found Moneypenny and it came up to be the best software ever! Expense tracking of course, but invoicing, payment reminders and team time tracking are amazing! This is the only software we use at the moment form contacting and estimating clients to invoicing and accounting.

Pros

easy to use number of business management features

Cons

Good tool for a small company

What I like: colouring scheme , interface, ease of use (almost always) What I like even more: support - guys are really fast when I have an issue with the functionality What I don't like: in my area of IT-business traditionally customers use daily-rate for contract workers, and there is no such feature in MoneyPenny (on the other hand I could not find any other decent similar service with such o feature). Without it the invoicing process becomes clumsy. However if the customer accepts hourly rate everything works fine.

Pros

Ease of use, fast, good-looking interface, great support

Cons

No daily rate feature

Hands down the BEST Software in the market for Freelance Designers!

I've been using MoneyPenny for over 6 Months now and it's easily the best software for Freelance Designers. It's everything you require for your business and more. It's very affordable, easy to use and the support from MoneyPenny is prompt and always helpful. From what I've gathered as well, they're always working hard to improve their product and taking on board feedback from it's users. I can't recommend MoneyPenny enough!!

Pros

Ease of use, functionality and customer support.

Cons

Best value for money for freelancers!

Freelancing is great...until you have to deal with invoices, several clients, expenses, reports and taxes. Each month I had to spend at least a few days to sort things out. MoneyPenny automates everything so I no longer need multiple spreadsheets, user names, passwords, time-trackers or multiple apps I was using before. All the features I need are nicely put together on my MoneyPenny Dashboard. It's...

Really good App

It is an an absolutly usefull app, quite easy to handle and it makes really fun to work with! It safes time and money. The features are even helpfull in daily work.

Pros

Look and feel

Cons

A few things are not translated in german

Makes life MUCH easier!

This app has been tremendously convenient. I hope to see more innovations from this brand in the future!

Pros

It is SO convenient to be able to access detailed expense reports, invoices, and time-sheets from any device rather than just a work computer. This means I can access these from anywhere I need to. On my days off when I need to check on something I can simply pull up whatever I need to view at home instead of having to run to the office.

Cons

I honestly don't have any dislikes concerning this software as of yet.

Great Time Tracking Tool - Love It

I Love the Time Tracking Feature. I can easily see what my team's doing and can focus in the Important things. As an artist papaerwork is really a huge hassle for me.

Pros

Time Tracking

Easy Time Tracking

I'm using the time tracking features on a daily base. At the end of the month it's so easy to convert the time into invoices. It saves me a full day compared to my previous system with with Excel and Word. Like it!!

Pros

Easy to use, no training required, save a lot of time to convert time tracking records to invoices, nice invoice layouts

Cons

nothing found yet

Best Invoicing System

Simple, intuitive and easy to use. Moneypenny is great! You can add as many clients as you wish, track time for each project, issue invoices, add expanses. You get access to all the business data in 1 place.

Pros

it's easy and fast, time tracking is great, adding manual time, invoicing and invoice reminders

Cons

MoneyPenny is great value for money

Pros

Timesheet reports, time tracking and invoicing for the whole team for 35USD. Super tool to ease running projects and collaboration in a team

Cons

It took us some time to discover all the features but since than we didn't have any issues with the software

Project tracking made easy

I working now since 5 months with MoneyPenny as a Project Manager and my team is tracking time via MoneyPenny. It is exactly what I need to have an overview about the project performance. I still wish to have a trello integration.

Cons

Reliable bookkeeeping, tasks and time tracking in one app

I started to use Moneypenny few months ago, on the beginning quite sceptic since I was wondering if there's anything more to be offered after zoho, freshbook and free agent apps for invoicing. I was looking for a tool which will become almost like a 1 stop shop for all my work related to estimating and quoting the work and tasks, time tracking and then finally managing the invoices. Moneypenny appeared...

Best time tracker in Poland

For sure MoneyPenny is the best team time tracker available on polish market. Seeing in real time who is working on what task, who is away is awesome. And also the ease of generating multilanguage invoices is great.

Cons

Moneypenny helps me to get organized

MoneyPenny is a great business tool which helps me to stay organized. Don't make me think about payment reminders or invoicing clients fast and with online Payment. Fantastic!

Cons

A modern, powerful and efficient way for managing finances in an SME

Pros

Although the product offers a lot of functionality, the designers managed to keep the UI very simple and lightweight. The user experience is very pleasant and intuitive. In terms of functionality reporting hours and invoicing is a breeze and saves a lot of time.

Cons

German texts are not always 100% correct. The cockpit could be further extended. .