MoneyPenny.me Logo

MoneyPenny.me Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.45/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

A beautiful interface, best templates in the business (recently made even MORE customisable) and fantastic customer support.

DF

Damien F.

I love the fact that they have helpful hints everywhere, so you immediately find answers to whatever it is you don't manage to do. It's pretty straightforward and user friendly.

CC

Cati C.

Wv

Wim v.

JW

John W.

I worked 5 years now with some other tools and EXCEL. That gives me frustration over frustrations especially when I need to sum up tasks.

HS

Helmuth S.

MoneyPenny automates everything so I no longer need multiple spreadsheets, user names, passwords, time-trackers or multiple apps I was using before.

CC

Cati C.

MoneyPenny.me users...

How would you rate MoneyPenny.me?

Great billing and collection program

I love this program. Have been using it for our CPA firm for the last 2 months and it is very easy to use. Billing and collecting from clients is really easy. The only problem i have found is that there is no easy way to apply prepayments to a specific client. Payments can only be applied to invoices which is not ideal.

Very good bookkeeping solution

It took me a couple of hours to find my way through the application but now I really like working with it. The tools are easy to use and surely a more convenient solution compared to my previous invoices I made with Excel/Word. Now it takes me less than a minute to create and invoice my clients. Very happy with this product so far.

best for hourly tracking

This is extremely easy tool to track time for separate projects/clients and issue invoices. For me turning tracked hours into invoices and sending them to clients directly is the best feature.

Pros

turning tracked time into invoices very intuitive software

Cons

A very great billing program

Very easy to use, much self-explanatory and the staff of Moneypenny are with every problem very helpful and fast and clear when solving a question. Do not need to waste my time unnecessarily with accounting. I can only recommend it to anyone

Cons

Top software for my business

I used to work with another program but this one really impressed me. It provides all functionalities needed to do the bookkeeping for my small business. It saves me time as I can quickly do it from my iPad. Great software easy to use. 5 stars for sure!

Cons

Moneypenny is rather intuitive and without much time investment, you get it and track your time.

Pros

that it has an app and I can track time wherever I am. The time tracking module is very easy to use. I am happy that I can put in times I forgot to track in the past.

Cons

the structure of project and tasks is a bit complicated. Could be more UX. Certain set up questions are superfluous. This process could be more UX too.

Userfriendly software to invoice your clients

We are a small team of freelancers in the heart of London creating websites for pubs and bars. MoneyPennys interface is great and makes billing clients very simple. My colleagues and I use it on a daily basis. The price is fair too.

Cons

Reliable time tracking/invoicing software for freelancers.

I'm a big fan of MoneyPenny. It's the first truly user friendly and clean invoicing software I've found. On top of that, you can track time, manage your clients/projects track spends and get paid. Plus, there are iOS and Android apps.

Great Experience!

I am using MoneyPenny.me and I have to tell that it's an amazing experience! So usefull and easy to use, MoneyPenny helps me a lot and simplify all my tasks. I can finally focus on essential. A fantastic experience!

Cons

Good tracking system all time.

Money Penny provided a user friendly UI that make user easy to learn. It also provide alot of customisation options for user.

Pros

- Provide a range of customisation options. - Provide live tracking features. - Provide easy time management.

Cons

Its still awesome for small business. Didn't find any cons in this yet.

Great and easy to use software for managing all the company daily activities

We migrated to MoneyPenny for a couple of moth ago and this allowed us to solve a lot of problems we was have previously by automating most of our daily activities and placing all our data in one secure place.

Saves me a lot of time

Moneypenny saves me tons of time with my invoices etc. The templates are very elegant and the dashboard is easy to use. Even customer service has been very quick and efficient. I also like the helpful blog!

Great App

I worked with toggle and debtor.com before. Now MoneyPenny saves me time and endless frustrations. The developers doing a great job and the CS is very friendly and helpful.

Excellent service!

It is meant to people like me that works at home and has a lot of other responsabilities. Monypenny simplifies my freelance work because it has all the features in only one place. Love it!

my favourite software

Great to do invoicing and time tracking. Moneypenny became one of my most useful tools. I can recommend it to every business owner looking for invoicing software

Cons

Track and invoice projects in a very smart way

Perfect application to track project hours and create an invoice with one click. It's not just another nice to have app, for my business it is essential.

brilliant software

we use Money Penny over a year. The new added team time tracking is great. Invoicing is super easy and fast.

Cons

Good software for my business!

I bill many customers with this program and it is very quick and simple. Customer service is also friendly. Works well for me!

Great for small business

Simple, fast and flexible. Supports different languages. Easy to customize invoices, estimates and other templates.

Cons

The overall quality speaks for itself

I use Moneypenny a couple of months now and I am really happy with the service and overall features and functionality.

Great app,

Easy to use, great support and fast replies to questions I have had. I can Strongly recommend this app.

Cons

Perfect application for my business.

I tried many other time tracking and invoicing apps but moneypenny is the best. Perfect Customer Support