All categories

Moon Invoice

Free Invoice Generator For Professional Invoice Estimates

visit website

Moon Invoice Reviews

Pros

MoonInvoice is super easy to use, helps me keep track of money coming in, and sends out nice invoices. I use it both on my phone and laptop.

Kristen F.

Molly B.

Read the full review
We are very pleased to use MOON INVOICE and pleased to continue using it for our current needs.

Rakesh S.

Read the full review

Cons

It is a very poorly dumb programmed piece of shit. My biggest regret is not trying to find another option soon enough.

Joel N.

Jonathan W.

Sarah P.

4.4

Highly Recommended for Invoicing & Expense

Easy and efficient invoicing. Love the template features for both email templates + invoice, estimates, PDF templates. I love that I can run this from a mac app and do not have to log into a website to use it (and also from my phone).

Pros

I love that this software is EAY to use, EASY to look at (great UX) straight forward invoicing, expense, estimate, reporting tool(s). ALL the tools I need for my photography and graphics business, without distractions and bloated costs. It's been the perfect solution! The software is kept up-to-date, no bloated costs attached to updates and the software just gets better and better (also excellent and prompt support!).

Cons

Nothing, it's been a perfect solution. Any tiny bugs (if any) are squashed immediately through support.

We are super grateful for your support. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or suggestions about the application.

Great invoicing solution for small business

Pros

Moon Invoice was by far the easiest to setup and deploy on MacOS. We were up and running in about a day including setting up backups.

Cons

We haven't really come across anything missing from Moon.

We appreciate your valuable review for Moon Invoice. Keeping the customers satisfied is something we always thrive for and we shall continue to deliver the utmost quality-driven services to you. If you have any queries, feel free to drop us a line at support@mooninvoice.com, we'd love to assist you.

Excellent and easy to use freelance system

Well thought out and constantly updating

Pros

Over all all the features are easy to use. They do require some review of how to setup but excellent documentation helps with the understand and I initial setup

Cons

Nothing against this product. I don’t like having to start from scratch as I was using another freelance application.

Subpar support for invoicing system

Pros

My company has used Moon Invoice for 3+ years. When it works it is a good enough system for our uses.

Cons

However, there have been several occasions where an “update” caused major glitching in the system, removing tabs, forcing autofill entries and making the program miserable to try to use. When I reached out for support of these issues their inevitable response was that the next update will fix it. Then you wait with bated breath to see if the next update miraculously makes it the subpar invoicing system we sadly depend on. Often times the issue is not fixed for several updates and you waste time trying to use the product you unfortunately paid for.

We are sorry to know that you had a negative experience. We have checked the details regarding the issue reported by you in past and found that the issue has already been resolved by us with a new update. Please let us know if you are facing any issues with the application.

Very useful program but not very customize

None.

Pros

User friendly interface, cloud solution and how design are ok

Cons

The cloud is not perfect. I will like to be able to input my asset and liabilities to create a balance sheet and not only a income statement.

Good value, waiting for one specific feature.

I am pleased with Moon Invoice and have no reason to move away

Pros

It worked across all my devices seamlessly, something Totals did not do. Setting up my business details was also pretty easy. I am a freelancer and, due to post-ObamaCare IRS rules, on the payroll of almost all clients I work for so it is used more as an event-by-event, client-by-client time/rate/expense tracker.

Cons

It does not allow for cost-basis on products, expenses, or tasks. The gross total of each of my invoices is not indicative of what I will clear. It would be nice to have a way to track what I can count as hours billed against what was actually invoiced. Also, the interface that sets up default invoice layouts is very, very clunky and unintuitive. There is no obvious, easy way to preview changes made to a layout. The user kind of has to know what the item is and where it should be in order to confirm its existence or deletion.

Easy and efficient

This app creates for easy invoicing in a retail setting. It is user friendly and you have the option to sync multiple devices. Easy set up from the start and while not perfect, provides great functionality for a small retail business while being quite cost effective.

Pros

The software is easy to set up and use (I have a Silver plan). The invoicing component is straight forward and allows for different tax options and discounts (both cash dollar and percentage). Purchase orders are easy to enter whether it be for existing stock lines or new ones. I was able to create my invoice template including logo with ease. It was straight forward and quick and the layout (there are a variety of layout options) is aesthetically pleasing. It is easy to manage your subscription and billing is automatic (via PayPal per month)

Cons

In the invoicing section I would like to see a part for customer phone number and email address. I have not found a way to print off stock reports. As a retail business this would be extremely beneficial for stock maintenance / stock take, etc. when I enter a purchase order I need to show GST however then in the actual product it shows the ‘cost’ as a pre GST amount and therefore isn’t a true reflection. I would like to see something in the back end that shows me what my actual profit is (sale price less cost price = profit). There is a ‘profit’ section in the app but these figures NEVER add up

Magic at our Fingertips!

Fantastic. We are very pleased.

Pros

What we like most about the software is the catalog listing of the products, stock and prices. It's easy to plug the correct price in when a client orders. We also like the maintaining of client lists and the ability to edit the information as our clients remain the same, but the contact person often changes. Our clients love the colorful invoices .

Cons

The only complaint is that the cover letter when emailing the invoice can not be custom made for our company so that we don't have to type a new one with every order. Their standard letter has all the information on it, but lacks our personal touch.

Easiest to use

Pros

I have used other pages such as Honeybrook in QuickBooks, but the ease-of-use the best across platforms makes this able to be mobile and quick on the spot invoicing and quotes.

Cons

One of the last update made this not able to be used on my MacBook Pro, but I'm iPad Pro and my iPhone it works extremely well.

Wouldn't choose anything else now

Pros

Web portal for in the office Mobile app for on the go Quick, Easy & Simple

Cons

Haven't found anything wrong with it for how I use it

Moon Invoice a Solid Choice

After losing access to my prior invoicing program due to an OS upgrade which left it non-functional, I began investigating alternatives. I came across Moon Invoice and experimented with it a few hours, but then set it aside to look into other options. Over the next few months, after experimenting with a variety of choices, I was eventually I was led back to Moon Invoice. Giving it more time to grow on me, and understanding that I would have to get used to how it did things, I was glad I had found it again.

Pros

The PayPal integration and ease of getting paid quickly and electronically, along with the customizable invoices, ended up being the best of the choices I had considered.

Cons

The lack of parity between the iOS and macOS settings and invoicing layout means I cannot easily switch between them. The desktop version provides the best looking invoices, everything in the iOS version is somehow positioned differently enough that I don't bother using it.

Over the moon with this software & app.

Brilliant. Easy & efficent. I wouldn’t consider going back to or using other invoicing apps.

Pros

Ha ha ha. You see what I did there? Anyway. The app is much better than my comedy & I know that’s not hard but it really is a great App.

Cons

Going between apps to gather data for an invoice it has been known to reset the invoice to blank if your off Moon invoice for too long. But easily solved. Just save it before leaving the app.

Easy invoicing

So far so great ! It's been 3 or 4 years I think, that I'm using this software and I saw how much improvement they did with it. I'm really happy with it !

Pros

The cloud ! The possibility to synch with multiple devices. Some times, I'm able to create a new invoice with the Moon invoice software on my desktop, but when I'm in a rush, it's really appreciated to create one with my phone and/or check everything on this device. I like the professional look of the invoices with the existing template too !

Cons

Some features (or customizable features) aren't easy to deal with. (Not very clear where to look for to modify something in particular) but with a little research or with the help of the Moon Invoice team, every issues has been covered !

Wonderful Invoicing & Financial Management Application

Pros

Absolutely easy to use, sync with your handheld devices and send ready mailers and PO to your clients and vendors. Very easy to track the outflow and inflow.

Cons

I did not see any Cons in using this product.

Moon Invoice

Very impressed, can be used on the go. Customer can pay before I leave

Pros

Ease of use, all the information is there at your finger tips, I also link to my iPad and MacBook

Cons

Did experience a loss of data once but luckily because on another device managed to retrieve

One of the Best Invoicing software on The Market

It's a nice software that will help through your small or medium business organization.

Pros

Ease of use, and you can access and edit from anywhere on any device.

Cons

More theme for for the invoice is needed.

Taxes this year will be a breeze save to disk and take to the accountant

Pros

What I l like best is I can use it on my phone and it syncs with my computer! Makes things easy

Cons

Remembering to Sync the computer I lost some of my info when I didnt

Great tool for business!

Pros

The ease of use, and the versatility of this product make it stand out in a crowd.

Cons

Really can't think of anything I don't like!

Review for moon invoice

Overall I like moon invoice because it is simple and easy to use

Pros

The thing I liked most about this software is the simplicity to creating invoices.

Cons

The customer service is not very good. The don’t have a customer service phone number.

One of the best billing app

The best experience. All work is done efficiently and app works flawless.

Pros

One of the best app I have used. All features are working very efficiently as expected.

Cons

Time logging is tough and not easy for someone who records sessions and bills at the end of week.

Love This Program

Easy To Use.

Pros

As a Service Shop, I how easy it is to separate labor from parts and how easy it is to download parts data in the service.

Cons

Sometimes the program is a little slow from all the parts data we have in it.

Very good!

Pros

Pricing is very affordable. Very easy to use and track. Love the sync option to use with my iPad.

Cons

Limited options for customization. No ability to remove the quantity option.

Great product

Pros

Keeping up with client orders, present and past. Quarterly breakdown of salea

Cons

When purchasing for Mac, software isn’t included for a package for phone.

Very Good Invoicing app

Pros

After setting up an Invoice number Template like 00AM01, it will automatically go to the next invoice number e.g. 00AM02. That is very convenient. You can also add tasks, discounts, customize the invoicing template, add products that you purchased for the client and much more.

Cons

It's subscription based now. The con with the Invoice number template is that the last template you altered, will be continued with a new client, e.g. if you bill Amazon with invoice number 00AM02 and try to bill Google after, the invoice number will be 00AM03 even though you had Google's invoice number as 01GOO01. That can be annoying because you have to constantly double check the Invoice numbers to make sure they are accurate with each client. Also, if a client did not pay an invoice last year, the total balance due will not be added to the current year's balance. The balance resets every year, so you have to click on the previous year, copy what's owed, then add that amount to the current balance due.

Balance due will be added to next year automatically just make sure you have set at filter with "all" not only current year data.

Good for small business

Pros

Easy to use for a small business that doesn't need the advanced softwares such as Quick Books

Cons

It should update between devices automatically

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.