Multiview ERP Logo

Multiview ERP Reviews - Page 2

EL

Eitan L.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Running an accounting department, appreciating the pains and the gains

A challenge to setup, and a learning curve to master, but something with a long future of otherwise unseen reward for having done so.

Pros

I have worked with a very wide array of technology in my career. Statistical analysis systems like SPSS early on and to accounting and ERP platforms that include Infusionsoft, Quickbooks, Freshooks, Xero, with every software tool, patch and hack you can think of to keep a business running from a world in Lotus 123 to Open Office and Office 365. I've used it all. Multiview stands out on its own and...

Cons

Consistent with wielding a tool that can do over a thousand different things when used properly, Mulitivew is not necessarily appropriate for the simplest of solutions. As it were a 1000-in-one power tool, it takes you time just to know where the flat head screwdriver is and there may be no easy way to remember exactly where it is without being taught and practiced so it can be frustrating before you...

VD

Vaishal D.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

MV - Powerful but needs your time to understand and USE

Experience is good and our company is very optimistic about entire MV experience. We are going to make it dance the way we want and we have big plans ahead to remove limitations of MV through diffrent API setups / uses.

Pros

- Flexibility - API - Audit logs - Report Generation capabilities - Combined and Seperate reporting for diffrent divisions and companies

Cons

- Too Complex - More training can help to understand and use MV properly. - Documentation website needs more details - Implementation team is amazing but Process can be more organised and structured - Please make users to go through virtual training(compulsory) before one to one training is even started.

GV

Greg V.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Great ERP Change

Overall Multiview ERP has been a great transition for us. It has automated part of our close with the journal entry templates and amortization schedules which has allowed the accounting team to analyze the numbers and made month end close more accurate.

Pros

1. Ease of Use 2. Journal Entry Templates 3. A/R Module for reoccurring Invoices 4. Setting up amortization schedules 5. Customer Service representatives have been great to work with

Cons

The main drawback is the canned reports are not great. Had to customize our reporting to make it work for us.

Janet C.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

The best ERP system you have never heard of

Best decision I have made. The system is easy to use and they are continually updating features. Their customer service is the best response time out their. I would highly recommend looking at this system you won't be disappointed.

Pros

Multiview is a very easy to use system with the ability to load as much detail as you need. The implementation process was the best I've participated in.

Cons

Multiview reporting writing is the weakest link. I know it is on their radar to fix, but you can download as excel and get it into a format that way.

TS

Tara S.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Best tool for your money

I have been quite pleased with Multiview. We had a great implementation team. Support is always good. It is one of those items I say cannot be taken away now that we have had it five years.

Pros

You can look up any combination of data and export it to excel. Reports have drill down abilities that bring up more detail to each line item on your financials. You can right click on any transaction while researching and go directly to the journal entry or the source. You can set your view up to show detailed transactions and/or pivot tables on the right-hand side of the screen. It does away with keeping invoices in a drawer and having to pull paper copies of items as they are always right in front of you in the scanned documents area. It makes annual audits extremely efficient.

Cons

The asset module could be more streamlined. There is one place when you try to add invoice information and location that often has to be entered multiple times to get it to stick on the asset.

DW

Debbie W.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Could be great....just not yet

I know I have listed a lot of cons, so I want to also say that I think that Multiview has the base of what could be an exceptional program for all CAIS private schools to use. But it needs a lot of changes. But it could get there if the time was taken to invest in changing it.

Pros

The accounts payable module is good. Drill down ability in the trial balance is very beneficial.

Cons

Accounts receivable statements need to have the ability to run more than one month at a time to send to parents. Also with accounts receivable, being able to see the charge details without having to go into another screen would help as we talk to parents on the phone and they question the charges, it takes much longer to do this. Reports could be much better.... they aren't user-friendly to change/build.....and...

MG

Michelle G.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Multiview ERP

Amazing, very responsive and helpful

Pros

User friendly, ability to drill down to multiple layers, support is very responsive

Cons

Would like portal to have more instructions on how to use options.

BR

Busola R.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Project management that works

Multiview is awesome to be honest. It is flexible and is quite agile. So far, I and my colleagues have enjoyed it except for some issues I already mentioned.

Pros

I love the fact that we can run reports for all of our activities and that the reports are loaded with information. I love the way project management leads up to POs, committments and invoices. I love the way It allows us to seemlessly capitalize assets and controls budget on each project. The reports available are awesome and very useful as welll. Finally, I love the way it manages purchase orders per project. Each screen allows you run an end to end report.

Cons

I do not like the way certain functionalities work, for example creating an asset type. I believe there is a way to simplify this process and reduce it to few steps. For certain set up, there should be a series of forms that pops up one after the other. step 1 shows you what to do, moves to step 2, step 3 and all the way to step 7. You dont have to leave the current screen and go into another one. Each screen just pops up for you automatically. One more issue I find with multiview is how old information (For example, past year's disposal) disappears from the report once you flip the year to a different year. If reports are not saved, well good luck with that because you will not see the data again.

JC

Jessica C.

Environmental Services, 51-200 employees

Multiview Review

Overall, it is a robust system. AR innovations have been lacking. Some setups are not intuitive and since they are not done on a regular, require assistance to find the one box that needs to be checked to make the information flow as needed.

Pros

How much there is to customize per user and some of the functionalities within the modules.

Cons

The ability to see certain data within certain queries even though the data exists within the same module. This causes the requirement to create custom reports, it that is even possible due to the same limitations.

LK

Laura K.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Daily Multiview Accounting

Pros

I love that you can filter and pull data easily. I like the work flow for AP invoice approval.

Cons

The budget set-up was very complicated.

JR

Jordan R.

Multiview Review Madelia Health

Very positive i would not switch off the software now.

Pros

The ease of use and the great implementation team as well as the support team.

Cons

The asset management module is tricky to run

MH

Michelle H.

Publishing, 51-200 employees

"Multiview ERP: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

MV ERP has greatly decreased the time it takes to enter Journal Entries, Enter Overhead and Product Allocations, and automatically enters Intercompany transactions. It is also very beneficial to have AP Invoices scanned and attached to vouchers.

Pros

What I like most about MV ERP are the JE Interfaces, the RADs, the Allocation Reports, and Customer Support.

Cons

What I like least about MV ERP is the ViewPoint BI Financial Reporting and how complicated it can be. I feel like I need to be a computer programmer to figure it out. I was also very disappointed in the fact that we cannot use the Budgeting and Forecasting Module because of it's limitations.

SG

Shelly G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Multiview for Critical Access hospital

Overall, we like the system. It provides good internal controls and checks all our boxes. We were able to utilize the 360 tables to eliminate some manual processes.

Pros

Easy of use and the transition from legacy system.

Cons

Customer service. You don't have a designated rep, which makes communication a little more difficult. Sometimes you get helpful customer service reps assigned to your ticket and sometimes it takes multiple emails back and forth before they can help resolve the issue.

SA

Stuart A.

Financial Person's perspective

I believe this was the right move for us when we selected Multiview.

Pros

Early on it was very easy to get modifications to our setup.

Cons

Over time, it has become more difficult to get changes and some of the problems which have come up still haven't been resolved.

PD

Peter D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Peter's Multiview Review

Excellent. We hit the ground running after implementation and haven't looked back.

Pros

Implementation Team was very good and we had a excellent experience

Cons

We had a problem with the Client Success Contact. That was resolved.

SH

Sara H.

Superuser Review

Multiview works for its intended purposes. There are obviously some things that aren't great - but there is no such thing as a perfect system. Support is timely in responding to emails when issues arise.

Pros

Great support when something isn't working quite right or we don't know how to do something in the product.

Cons

The budget module is no good for the complexity of hospital accounting. Also - there are too many clicks to get from GL to invoice level detail.

TM

Tom M.

Multiview

I like the product and it has made the general ledger much easier to use. I'd like to see some more functionality but overall, I am happy with the product.

Pros

It was easy to set up and seems to be really user friendly for the most part. It is easy to get into the invoices and the general ledger sections. It is also easy to see reports and review items.

Cons

I think the budget itself is a little tricky to manage. There are alot of steps and alot of clicks to get to where you need to be.

AJ

Amanda J.

Accounting

Good, but there is room for improvement at least in the invoice entry portion of accounts payable and reporting.

Pros

Overall ease of use and ability to get things done quickly.

Cons

Struggle with reporting. Some features in invoice entry need to be improved and streamlined.

RH

Ramon H.

Great for Healthcare

Great! I really like the ease of use of Multiview.

Pros

The ease of use, ability to export data.

Cons

It would be nice if there are some "automated" tasks, like interfaces. Also would be nice to have better training on seldom used features like security and report creation

JM

Jovan M.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Kahuku Medical Center

Pros

I like that the system is an upgrade to the previous accounting system we previously used. I can have multiple tabs open simultaneously to toggle between when working throughout the system. It will prompt me when I'm about to open a duplicate tab, in case I am about to lose work or click out of an ongoing transaction.

Cons

The loading time. There is an approximate 2 minute load up in the beginning, along with loading time when opening a different tab or function. Aside from this, I have errors when printing bulk checks, where I've had to print them individually or generate separate files to compile for one bulk printing job. It's not too bad when it's only a few checks, but when I have over 50 checks to print, it can be very frustrating.

KZ

Keri Z.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

Not bad Frustrating at Times

It hasn't been horrible. It was hard at first trying to learn everything.

Pros

Easy to cut checks and send EFT payments.

Cons

We are not able to use this for budgeting and forecasting like we were told.

SH

Sean H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Multiview ERP System

Below expectations we have not had consistent account support

Pros

Price is lower than other ERP applications

Cons

Limited Reporting, and standard ERP Analysis like Min/Max settings, Inventory Turns reports etc.

TT

Theresa T.

Hospital & Health Care, 501-1,000 employees

Multiview functionality = an efficient teammate

Pros

I have used Multiview for 10+ years in 2 different companies. I consider the capabilities of Multiview to be equivalent to a staff member/teammate. Utilizing as many features in Multiview, as possible, allows my human team to automate functionality and be efficient.

Cons

After switching to the cloud environment, the processing seems slower. Not sure if that is caused by internal factors, or if a condition of being on the cloud.

KM

Karen M.

Primary/Secondary Education, 201-500 employees

A/R Review

Pros

- Search function - very user friendly - transaction imports

Cons

I would like to select multiple batches to post at one time.

TG

Tanya G.

Overall Great Software to use

I've used Multiview for over 5 years, I have had a great experience training on the system and find the software very useful in my daily work flow.

Pros

The general ledger functionality and reporting capabilities are user friendly, easy to train on and allow for quick analysis of data.

Cons

The A/R invoicing and A/R tables have less visibility than we would like, and functionality is a bit more complicated than the other tables.