Muni-Link Reviews

4.73/5 (60 reviews)
Pros
  • Being able to pull reports easily and the option to use a scanner when entering payments.
  • This is a very easy way to improve your website allowing your community the opportunity to be updated when events are going on.
  • the look and the customer portal and support we have received from all that we have had contact with since the start of the process.
  • all of the information that you can have on a account. I like the fact that we can have this soft ware work with other software and get a more uniform system.
Cons
  • The time it takes to learn everything and being confidant that I'm doing it correctly.
  • It does take some time to learn and understand the way to update the site. However, it is simple once you catch on.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
April deMenzes-Coplan

Deceptively strong program!

Reviewed 2015-03-10

We converted over from our DOS based program to Link in March of 2013 and have been exceptionally pleased with this programs performance. Customer support has always been very responsive, and their new implementation of monthly webinars is very helpful. The only reason for not giving an overall rating of 5 stars is the lack of ability to create custom reports. While they have a variety of reports available, they sometimes give more info than needed or not exactly what we are looking for combined in one report. If there was a way to select the info elements and order to be shown on one report, that would make this perfect!

Response from Link Computer Corporation

April, thank you very much for the positive review of Muni-Link. We are proud to have you as one of our customers. We are continuously improving our solution, and one of the areas we are working on is more reporting and increased data exporting capabilities. Again, thanks for the positive review. Mac Rosenbaum, Muni-Link.

John Lichman

Muni-Link gets it they listen to our feedback, they want us happy so we keep using their product.

Reviewed 2017-10-02

We replaced 30 year old software so it sounds like this would be fantastic. Well it will be once we learn the advantages of the superior system, to what we were used to.

Pros

Response from Link Computer Corporation

John, thank you for taking the time to write a review for Muni-Link. We appreciate your business and are proud to State College Borough Water Authority as one of our customers! Sincerely, Mac Rosenbaum, SVP, Muni-Link.

Susan Lee

Great Experience with Muni-Link

Reviewed 2015-01-15

When Muni-Link was first introduced to me I was a bit nervous with the change. The change over went smoother than I anticipated. Of course there were some growing pains, but the Muni-Link staff and customer service were excellent. I really want to let everyone know that Muni-Link's help desk is the greatest. If they can not give you the answer to your question right away you can guarantee they will get you the answer you need in a timely manor. We had Inhance as our last billing system and Muni-Link is so much better. They are definitely more user friendly with so many different options that I never knew even existed. I would recommend Muni-Link to anyone that is thinking about updating to a new billing system.

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Thanks Susan! We are honored to have you as a Muni-Link customer and appreciate your positive feedback. Sincerely, Mac Rosenbaum and the Muni-Link team.

Tina Busbey

Muni-Link Review

Reviewed 2019-04-01

My experience with Muni-Link has been good. Having the support you need really makes things much easier.

Cons

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Tina, thank you for the nice review of Muni-Link! We are proud to have you as a customer. Sincerely, Mac Rosenbaum, SVP Sales & Marketing.

Nathan Curtis

Web-Prescense

Reviewed 2019-03-22

Cons

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Nathan, thank you for the nice review of Muni-Link WebPresence. We are proud to have you as a customer. Sincerely, Mac Rosenbaum, SVP Sales & Marketing.

Barbara Spencer

Great Support and help with getting our billing up and running. Jessica has went above and beyond.

Reviewed 2017-10-06

low costs for the services compared to our previous company

Pros

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Barbara, thank you for taking the time to write this review on Muni-Link Utility Billing. We appreciate it and are proud to have you as one of our customers. Sincerely, Mac Rosenbaum, SVP Sales & Marketing, Muni-Link.

Kimberly Sarver

Review of the soft ware services.

Reviewed 2015-01-26

The software services we started in October in 2014. Being that I was new going into the billing I really had a lot of support from muni-link. There are a lot of pros than cons. The employees are so positive in showing the system to me. We are in the 4 month of the system and I have learned a lot from the employees. My hands go off to Leigh, Jessica & Ashley for being so professional and kind to me on the new system. The system really is computer friendly and will be compatable to my needs near future.

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Hi Kim, Thank you for taking the time to write this review of Muni-Link and we are proud to have you and Somerset Borough as part of the Muni-Link family! Mac Rosenbaum.

Roy McCabe

WBTWj JMA Review

Reviewed 2016-01-21

Has been a saying grace, was getting too old to run the other and was trying to teach others but but what we were using was to complicated . This has been piece of cake and have two others now using without my help..

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Roy, thank you for the review of Muni-Link and we are proud to have Wood Broadtop Wells Joint Authority as a customer! Regards, Mac Rosenbaum, SVP, Muni-Link.

Michele George

I am the office manager, Ive seen MuniLink converted over-- to full operation, smooth transition.

Reviewed 2015-04-27

Muni-link creates an efficient work day for all of our users. Both new and old.

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Michelle, thank you very much for the nice review! We are proud to have you as one of our customers and look forward to working with you and your staff further. Mac Rosenbaum.

Karen St Clair

Excellent

Reviewed 2015-03-26

One of the best software I have ever worked with. Very user friendly.

Response from Link Computer Corporation

Hi Karen, thank you for the great review! We are proud to have you as one of our Muni-Link customers and appreciate the kind words. Sincerely, Mac Rosenbaum.