N2F Reviews

N2F

Mobile expense report management

5.0/5 (5 reviews)

Nicolas Dubouloz

Best expense report software I have seen so far.

Reviewed 2018-02-21

Pros
Ease of use Mobile application very nice and practical Smart scan Save me so much time I can't do a business day without it

Cons
I would say pricing with monthly fee is the only issue I would comment. But, to be honest, it is so much time saver that I would say it worth this money :)

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Anonymous

Great app !

Reviewed 2018-07-18

Lot of time ! And time is money.

Pros
Simple, easy to use, very good administration features, easily adaptable to each kind of company... it's worth the price due to all the time we save thanks to this app.

Cons
Sometimes a bit sluggy, but it's really far from crippling ; and ergonomics can be improved on some screens (but again, it's not dramatic)

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Joris Dubouloz

N2F changed my life :)

Reviewed 2018-03-17

Pros
We started with this app one year ago now, and the opinion of all is like mine: why did we wait so long to install it! The smart scan is amazing, the app is great and easy to use, I recommend!

Cons
Actually none. Since IOS app last update which fix most of bugs this is now perfect ! Missing a livechat support but hope its planned

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

elena Degl'Innocenti

Easy to use both online and on my Iphone , great App support team

Reviewed 2018-03-12

Pros
Let me save time on travel expenses organization covers all personalization needs so far Easy to use and fast to share with the rest of the team

Cons
it's a bit time consuming the modification of the xls file after it's generated , would appreciate if I could select the fields to add or not in the xls during the generation

Corentin Le Moal

very functionnal and user friendly

Reviewed 2018-06-21

Pros
Easy to use. Ability to download all the attached document easily, to separate expenses how ever you want, etc.

Cons
Nothing special to upgrade from my point of view for now I have everything I want for the moment Keep going !