Nexus Reviews

AP & Payments Automation Built for Real Estate

Review Summary

Pros

I think this software has been a tremendous time saver, as well as a great tool for accountability and the approval process.

Andy S.

I love that all orders from any company can be placed from this one software application. I can also keep up with budgeting for our property, and ensure invoices are paid as well.

Haley W.

Andy S.

Paul N.

Bad and unskilled customer service and support.

Paul N.

Michelle S.

4.6

This is the AP invoicing software you want to use in tandem with MRI

Excellent product. Can't say enough about the team behind it. They really do take feedback from their customers and add to releases. If you have a de-centralized AP department the product is invaluable for expediting invoices.

Pros

The ability to view the invoice images on a split screen Speed of processing Workflow options Works with multiple entities/companies at once A wonderful historical research tool Pulling invoices for reviews, auditors, etc. is a breeze

Cons

1099s images are stored but not retrievable in a bulk report

Nexus Payables Leads Automated AP

Pros

Nexus is an industry leading in automated accounts payable. Since implementing this platform we have improved our processes, delivered efficiencies, and decreased our processing time for invoices. The workflow-based routing on invoices enables us to easily and quickly distribute invoices to the appropriate coders and approves regardless of their physical location and has completely eliminated the "paper shuffle" and given us 100% accountability for invoices from the date of receipt to the date of payment.

Cons

Nexus works consistently to stay at the top of its sector. Custom reporting would be a valued addition to the platform.

Invoices for small companies, NOT for bigger companies with more invoice load

I would not advise using this product for the price. I would stay with AVID

Pros

SaaS environment. I have nothing else to say positive to say about the system. They truly lack any capacity in higher invoice loads

Cons

Bad integration with MRI, not always syncing. Bad and unskilled customer service and support. Tickets are left open for 2 or weeks more. No updates with ticket and lack of communication. "Custom reports" are not customizeable. Reporting is very awkward and backward for SOX compliance.

Great User Functionality

Functionality, quickness of processing, and ease of downloading and auditing approval/change flow cannot be beat, would highly recommend

Pros

Ease of using, approving, and reviewing invoices/documents.

Cons

Properties/workflow setups can have a few kinks to work through and set-up depending on your end users desires and preferences

Nexus is the Best

They have the best customer service. The Application is easy to use so as you add more staffing the training for the system takes no time at all. The are bery good at making enhancements that help their customer's business. We are vey happy with Nexus and have been using Nexus for over 6 years now.

Pros

Easy to use Great for audit trail Good for Company approval workflows Cost effective Automation of the A/P process Save money on going paperless More efficient approval process

Cons

None

Review of NexsuPayables

It has been a positive one and a great learning experience.

Pros

I like the intuitive user interface and the ability to customize access easily.

Cons

I don't like that I'm missing certain filter fields for self service reporting such as invoice amount, and line item amount. We should be able to utilize all existing fields with more flexibility. I would also hope for more integration fields between Nexus and MRI

Nexus AP

Would like to see the void option to disappear once the invoices have been posted

Pros

I like having all the information such as approval processing time right in one place. Auditors can go into nexus and see the approval codes without pulling backup.

Cons

The void button should only be available if the invoice has not been processed. Too many invoices get paid but were voided out of Nexus.

Nexus just keeps getting better and better

We have used Nexus since 2013. It was the best we looked at then and since that time, the system has been improved, updated and reworked based upon customer use and feedback. Most of the people that we work with are knowledgeable and are eager to resolve any issues. I believe Nexus to be a great partner.

Pros

ease of use and adaptability to our needs

Cons

any issue that I may have had in the past has been addressed through the changes and updates

Very happy long time customer

Pros

Work flows and the functionality to lock down features so that users are only seeing what you want them to see.

Cons

No mobile app to submit invoices as of yet. Would be beneficial for our sales force to be able to scan in invoices for reimbursement. Also allowing them to code their own invoices.

Nexus has greatly increased the efficiency of our Accounts Payable department

Pros

-Increased efficiency (we were able to downsize the Accounts Payable department by 50%) -Less late fees due to bills being paid quicker

Cons

-The User Interface can be confusing, especially for less computer literate users -Nexus can be slow to process bills received at their facility

Great AP Solution

Pros

I like the fact that it is easy to setup custom reports that are useful in gathering the data. I use this alot to gather invoices every month. I also like that the software design is very intuitive and easy to navigate.

Cons

My only issue I have ran into is browser support. I primarily use Firefox, and have noticed that when the software updates, some functions stop working properly for a while until i either reset Firefox or use Internet explorer for a while until the bugs are fixed. There always seems to be tiny issues with updates not working across all popular browsers.

AP Automation Made Easy

Nexus is a great paperless AP software program, which saves us time and routes invoices for approvals. The ability to search an invoice by vendor, job, account, amount, as well as other criteria is great and saves so much more time than looking for an invoice in a filing drawer. Customized workflows allows for different invoices to be routed to the proper approver, whether by entity, job, amount or other criteria. Support can be slow at times and they could keep you more informed of where a support ticket is in the process with more frequent updates. Otherwise they have all been very nice to work with. I very highly recommend using Nexus as it have become an important part of our back office systems.

Pros

Saves time and easy to find AP invoices

Cons

Support can be slow at times

Colliers International Review

We have had Nexus for about three years now and are extremely pleased with it. I'm excited to learn more this year about some features we are not using and hopefully being able to streamline our AP process further.

Pros

It's very easy to use and with the last upgrade it has worked out many kinks in the system

Cons

Has a few quirks that if you don't know about them can lead to duplicate invoices and payments or payments from the wrong entity.

Nexus Contract Renewal

Patty approached me about renewing our contract with Nexus, and was extremely professional, polite and articulate about modifying and updating our contract to the terms we suggested. We are pleased with our relationship with Nexus, and look forward to continuing our relationship in the years ahead. Thank you.

Pros

Cons

extremely lengthy period of time to update/ modify the software with suggested enhancements.

Great Product. Great Team!

We started looking for a Payable integrated software for more than couple years. After many due diligence, Nexus is the one that stood out. From implementation, deployment to day-to-day support, Nexus really demonstrates what a great software company should be. We are very happy to choose Nexus to be the partner! Keep up the good work!

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Financial investiment

Nexus

Pros

Pretty self explanatory system, easy to use.

Cons

Certain features are a little quirky, I think they could be done better. For example, when I run a report and go to look at it, if there is something wrong and I need to rerun it I have to start from scratch to run the report again (unless I create a self service report each time, along with every other employees saved reports). Normally not a big issue, but when I need to select 20+ accounts it gets frustrating.

Makes ordering easy!

I am amazed at the amount of things I’m able to do with this software, including generating reports customized to what I need to know on-site!

Pros

I love that all orders from any company can be placed from this one software application! I can also keep up with budgeting for our property, and ensure invoices are paid as well. It’s everything you need wrapped into one place!

Cons

It is difficult when first learning to use this software, but once you get it, it’s easy!

Greatly increased payables efficiency

Pros

Greatly streamlined our AP process. I went from working 60-70 hour weeks to 40. Also improved internal controls.

Cons

Interface can take some getting used to for less tech savvy users. Using a gear as the icon to process is weird.

Great company to do business with, long time user, great AP software

Pros

Workflow process, ease of use, customer service help, streamlining of AP process, integration process

Cons

More functionality for invoicing on the go, use of a mobile app for reimbursements, need to put some more interest into non real estate companies

Greatly streamlined our AP process

Pros

Reduced my work load from 60-70 hours a week to 40. Greatly increased our internal control viability

Cons

Interface can be a bit difficult for less tech savvy users. The gear as a symbol to progress is weird.

Organization of invoicing has never been easier!

Pros

Every vender in our company is available to invoice with the click of the button. This software insured that our company doesn't miss anything that could cost us big bucks. Everything can be easily submitted to our upper management to approve. Things get done right and get done quickly with Nexus making the process simple!

Cons

There are many great features; therefore, learning to use it takes some practice. Once you do it a couple of times you will wonder why you never used this software before to make things simpler!

Best Payables Program

It has been a wonderful experience and has diminished our payables process tremendously. We have restructured our department because of this.

Pros

Time saving, less paper trail

Cons

No Data

Great platform

Satisfied user

Pros

Reports, filtering, visibility,search option ...

Cons

N/ A

This experience has been seamless so far

Pros

User-friendly, easy to implement, well organized. Integrates easily with most ERP systems. Excited.

Cons

No Data

New to Nexus

Pros

I am new to Nexus Systems and I am really excited about learning all of the ins and outs of the system

Cons

No Data