PaidYET Reviews

PaidYET

Cloud-based PoS, invoicing & payments processing solution

4.72/5 (49 reviews)

Pros
  • If a product can't do it's main function well, then the side benefits aren't useful. PaidYET does a great job of having a really solid main product with lots of helpful side features.Iain M.Read the full review
  • An amazing software that has made my payments very easy accurate. I like every feature that comes with this software.Joseph O.Read the full review
  • PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features This site is wonderful to navigate and easy to use. No fees or "convenience" charges.alex s.Read the full review
Cons
  • There are a few things that I would list below. Sometimes it takes too much "frustrating" time to process payments.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • If I had to pick one I guess it would be the lack f dark theme. Or the fact that the live hat does not load on mobile correctly.Lewis S.Read the full review
  • Lag time that it takes for payments to hit my business bank account.Brent W.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Anonymous

I have had a great experience with PaidYet and no issues!

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Seamless Processing of Credit Card Payments and quick turn around time from Credit Card Processing to deposit into my business bank account.

Pros
Seamless Credit Card software to process payments for my Small Business. I like the user interface that allows me to accept Credit Card Payments in the office, as well as mobile Credit Card Swipers to process payments.

Cons
For a while, it took several days to receive payments into my business bank account. I had a conversation with a supervisor and got that turn around time minimized to one day. Other than that small hiccup, all is well with this software!

Anonymous

It helps me keep track of customers' billing date & most importantly no recurring billing problems

Reviewed 2018-04-08

I can use it anywhere, it works fine with mobile (mostly I use in mobile) and it opens well with not-so-good internet too. Its too easy and saves much time once I get to know it. The first two weeks were confusing, but once you're used to it, it works wonderfully for you.

Pros
Of course, the price. It is not very costly and easy to use with the payment link that I can customize per my use. Most of the customers pay via phone, so ewallet facility is helpful to them. The Ewallet is essentially helpful as customer don't submit their card details, etc., and its easy for them. No hidden charges.

Cons
There are a few things that I would list below: 1. Sometimes it takes too much "frustrating" time to process payments. 2. Site on mobile works great, but resolution is poor. 3. I've had some problems with live hat when I use it in smartphone, with iphone it works fine.

Joseph Omollo

This product makes payment process very easy as convenience is guaranteed, presentable with great UI

Reviewed 2018-05-10

Pros
Fast and very efficient way of making payment. It makes this process easy and enjoyable with receipts being sent to the email in minutes.

Cons
It may occasionally take long to process payment but gerally this is a great product with nothing much to complain about. Kudos to the team that continuously work on this and make improvements each time.

Douglas Miller

Effective but a little slow

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2016-10-27

Using the software was pretty easy. But we made our payment on October 18th, and our Merchant Services still had no record of the payment on October 25th, so we had to have the bank fax over proof that the bill was paid in order to receive our deposits.

Pros
Easy to understand

Cons
Took more than a week for our vendor to receive payment. Since our vendor is also our merchant account, they were holding large deposits from our credit card, which mean we had to do a conference call with the bank to substantiate that the money went through our account.

Response from PaidYET

Thank you for taking the time to send us this feedback. We do really appreciate it. However, the speed at which a merchants payment appears in their account is not determined by PaidYET. We only make it easy for consumers to pay merchants. We do not actually allocate the money to the merchant. That is done between the issuing bank and the business' merchant account. While we sympathize with your problem, this is not a complaint about paidYET and we thoroughly hope that your experience while making the payment was great. Please feel free to rate us based on that experience.

Thanks again,
The PaidYET Team

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Lewis Scally

Great product, easy to use and very helpful

Reviewed 2017-05-22

Pros
Fast and easy, I reached out a couple times for some assistance and I noticed that the response times were always quick and the personnel that I spoke with were particularly helpful

Chris Wilson

Very user-friendly, especially for new business owners.

Reviewed 2017-05-16

Ease of use when on the go.

Pros
I really like the ease of use in processing of Credit Cards. I also like the Paysaber product because of its mobility.

Cons
No Chip feature for the Paysaber Product. Many customers now have the Chip technology on their cards and like the extra added security.

Debi Berk

Efficiency with One Click

Reviewed 2016-11-04

We are able to capture payments in minutes without touching our customers' credit cards! We make it easy for our customers and they pay! PaidYet has increased our ability to receive payments that could otherwise be losses and we are spending little time trying to collect.

Pros
Simple, efficient, accurate

Tyler Leidholm

Great Software

Reviewed 2016-08-10

Paidyet saves mes tons of time by allowing me to save my customers cards on file and charge them every month. It also helps me sleep at night knowing i'm not responsible for safely storing hundreds of credit card numbers for my customers.

Pros
Card-on-file feature and the ability for customers to update their cards without me having to bother them.

alex steve

Easy payments!

Reviewed 2017-04-30

It has save my time

Pros
PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features This site is wonderful to navigate and easy to use! No fees or "convenience" charges. I was surprised how well it all worked out.

Jason Richter

Great Choice for Getting Paid

Reviewed 2016-11-01

Our company has been using Paidyet for over a year now and we have to say we're impressed. Several of our clients have commented on how they find PaidYet easy to use. Our customers can save their payment information in the PaidYet system and when we send out invoices they can login and pay or simply setup PaidYet to auto debt their accounts. We have seen a decrease in the amount of time it takes to get paid. Another nice feature is PaidYet provides a hosted payment page so we don't have to worry about accepting billing information on our website which can be a real headache. We are very happy with PaidYet and glad we found an unique payment service in the sea of providers out there.

Lauren Andrews

Paidyet review from a law firm's perspective

Reviewed 2016-10-27

We have been using Paidyet for awhile now and it's been the easiest system to use. It is very user friendly for both our clerks and for our clients.

Pros
It is user friendly

Cons
We haven't had any complaints regarding this software.

Tyler Leidholm

PaidYET is incredibly easy to use and set up. Saved me tons of time.

Reviewed 2015-12-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
It's cheap and easy to use. It takes away the headache of doing recurring billing every month.

Cons
I wish they had more reporting but I can export everything I need anyway so it's not a big deal. I'm sure they will get more reporting soon. They keep adding awesome features.

Kelly Marley

User friendly!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

PaidYet software was pretty straightforward, easy to use and had great reporting features. The customer support could use some improvement but overall the software is highly effective for streamlining the payment process.

Pros
The ease of use.

Cons
The customer support was a bit lacking.

Brandon Erickson

Great application, lots of useful features for getting paid quickly

Reviewed 2016-10-27

Excellent way for getting paid quickly. I Loved the way you can store cards on file and set up auto payments. It's an all in one bill paying / receiving application that, after using it, I can't imagine not having it at my disposal. The PaidYET staff is extremely helpful to work with. Their support was extremely quick at answering any questions I had. It made the user experience that much more enjoyable. Would recommend and have recommended it to many business owners I know who are looking to collect payment faster, and support a wider variety of paying clients.

Iain M

Used this product to accept retainers for my law practice

Reviewed 2016-01-14
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
I love that it is secure and allows me to keep track of customers who forget to pay. I usually put my customers credit cards on file so that I know I can at least count on receiving my retainer in full.

Cons
PaidYET does a great job at...well, it's job. It has a ton of features, just can't wait to see when some more reporting and stuff comes to market.

DeVaughn Skillern

Awesome app, use it all the time

Reviewed 2016-10-27

I pay a majority of may monthly bills through Paidyet and it allows me to organize and manage them in a way that's easy for me to wrap my head around. Most importantly this is a free tool helping me manage my payments and budget.

Pros
Fast, easy, cool, good looking, modern, and useful.

Cons
If I had to choose I'd say lack of a mobile app but the mobile site works just great

Alyssa Castanon

User friendly product, very efficient

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-05-17

Pros
This software creates an easier way to accept payments without a customer feeling like they're handing over any card data.

Tonya Salinas

Love PaidYet

Reviewed 2016-11-29

I honestly am very thankful whenever it I have a vendor who uses PaidYet. The ease of use makes my like simpler.

Abduljalal Muktar

A Work in Progress

Reviewed 2016-11-15

Email & Text Payment Requests, low fees, Simple registration, security, recurring billing, ACH processing... PaidYet has got it all. All you need for your cloud accounting. This ranks amongst the best cloud accounting services I've used but there is still room for improvement though.

India Kautzman

Great quality service!

Reviewed 2016-11-15

It was quick and easy and required little navigation to complete my order. I would recommend it to others for use.

Pros
Easy to use and a quick process.

Cons
The extra charge for using it.

Max Ruck

Makes my life easy

Reviewed 2015-09-23

I don't have to use paper credit card authorization forms anymore, so I'm happy. This product is really easy to use and saves me a ton of time and from having to deal with the dreaded fax machine. The whole company is fun and friendly, and I think it's a great product experience overall.

Brent Wilson

Satisfied Customer!!

Reviewed 2016-10-27

I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of the PaidYet Product. Keep the updates coming, and you will have a customer for the duration!

Pros

Cons
Lag time that it takes for payments to hit my business bank account

Woody Hemphill

PaidYet Review from River's End Campground, Tybee Island, GA

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2016-11-15

We pay one of our software vendors via PaidYet. After waiting for weeks to receive an invoice, I was guided to this service. Easy enough, after setting an account and having to remember how to access it each month. Maybe it's too easy?

Pros
Quick and efficient.

Cons
These surveys - and having to remember yet another login credential.

Brittney Allred

We love this payment method!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-11-15

Paying bills is always a daunting task, being able to login on here and pay is amazing and easy! Thanks for offering it!

Pros
It's easy to understand and enter my information.

Cons
no complaints at all.

Alyssa Castanon

PaidYet Review

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2016-10-27

PaidYet has a very user friendly interface. It is also a great all-in-one solution for your business.

Pros
I like that fact that multiple companies can benefit from the features of PaidYet.