Patriot Payroll Reviews

Patriot Payroll

Patriot Software helps you keep your time and money!

Patriot Payroll

1,633 reviews

very nice software

compared to other services such as Paychex and ADP and other online payroll services, this software, although, not better but it is very affordable and easy to use

Cons

Thanks for your valuable review, Waleed! Keep us posted on how you like the software -- your feedback is key to us keeping our product on top of its game!

Fantastic Software and Very Affordable

I used to depend on my accountant to do my payroll every two weeks. Many times I'd email it to him on a Monday or Tuesday, and get nothing back by Friday when I have to pay my employees. After many estimated payrolls, I looked for something better. I found Patriot and am so glad I did. I can do my payrolls in less than five minutes night or day, don't have to wait for someone to get back to me, and get all the reports I need for employees and the government just by logging into my account. I've already recommended this software to everyone including my CPA, and am very happy with it.

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, available anytime, full featured.

Cons

None I've found.

Easy and not expensive

Pros

Easy to use and when I cannot figure something out, helpline you talk to a person without press 20 numbers to get anywhere.

Cons

Everything is good, no dislikes about the software.

Great product at a great value

Pros

User friendly and great value. Friendly, professional, and fast service.

Cons

So far, I have no problem with the product or the vendor. It's excellent!

Great payroll system

Pros

This payroll system offers a simple way to run payroll for small to medium sized companies. It also produces great reports for reconciling the company books.

Cons

The user dashboard takes some time to get used to.

Patriot Payroll Review

Pros

What i like here is so organized, this help me so much making my payroll done well with no hassle. I like it!

Cons

Slow to load and buffering experienced and its easy to use if all your staff used this app. Nothing else.

Patriot Payroll is Best

I just needed a payroll for a small business with a few employees. Patriot Payroll gives me all of the features of the larger payroll processors for one fourth of the cost I was paying before. AND, Patriot is easier to use.

Pros

Easy to use and works flawlessly. I like how it presents the results of my payroll entry, and easily allows me top go back and make changes.

Cons

I would like to see a simple total at the end of the payroll process that adds the taxes to the net pay. Now they show as two separate boxes at the end of the process. I have to manually add those together.

Patriot Software

Honestly a great payroll company. Very simple to use, and their customer service is phenomenal. You are not on hold talking to a robot for the first 5-10 minutes as most other companies make you do. You are on the phone speaking with a representative within the first minute or two of calling, which is extremely helpful. Highly recommend!

Cons

Thanks for your feedback, Sal! We think your company is great, too. We want our product to save your time and money so you can succeed -- so thanks for sticking with us!

Payroll as it should be

A few hiccups during set up but all worked out. I wish they had the ability to send funds to our separate 401k. Also, set up of direct deposit could be a little more clear. But value for money knocks the minor problems out of mind.

Pros

Cost is fantastic. Free set up help was great. Easy to use.

Cons

No way to send funds to 401k. I wish there had been a way to easily transfer info fromyfrom previous service provider- I had to chase a lot of info down.

Thanks, Jennifer! We really strive to make "payroll as it should be." We've also taken your feedback into consideration. Whenever you need help, our support team is always happy to walk you through.

Great, hassle free software

I don't have to think about payroll. The software does everything for me.

Pros

Very simple to use. I enter the employee hours and the system does all the rest.

Cons

Sometimes locating an infrequent option requires a little bit of hunting

Ease of Mind!

WOW! Using this software has changed the scope of my day! I am now able to execute my own payroll which not only saves me money but allows me flexibility and greater control of my business. Small businesses must work hard in today's society but it is a lifesaver to be able to have any advantage and this software is definitely one!

Cons

Wow, thanks so much for the enthusiastic review, Carletta! Our goal is to bring you ease of mind. It's an honor to work with you and make running your business even simpler!

Great Payroll Company

Great experience. Would highly recommend.

Pros

Very easy to use and their customer service is excellent. Always answers my questions and get's me what I need.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments or aspects for this company.

Awesome software and excellent customer service

Highly recomended

Pros

The customer service was exceptional and they helped me set up our full account. The software is simple to use and I am very satisfied with this product. Great value.

Happy with Patriot Payroll

Pros

It's easy to use. And the customer service is very helpful. I've had several problems that the team was able to resolve and direct me to what I needed to do to correct issues.

Cons

Had one issue that wasn't resolved by the team -- even though I entered into an employee's profile that there was no school income tax to be taken out of the employee's check, the software did it anyway. I did chat online twice with the team. The issue was resolved when my employee found out the school district where she lived had just passed an school income tax.

Have used for a couple of years

Piece of mind.

Pros

I like its' automation, customer service, 24-7 accessibility, friendliness of staff, quick follow- up.

Cons

Monthly charge is a little high for one employee at few $ per month. I may look for an alternative .

best payroll service for your $

Pros

savings, easy of setup and uses. any question or problem customer support is very helpful.

Cons

none off the top of my head as this point in using the software (8plus months)

Fantastic product that meets our needs

Patriot Payroll has met all of our needs with ease and accuracy.

Pros

I like how easy it is to create a payroll and the fact that all reports are archived for future research.

Cons

I have no cons with this software - I love it all.

Online and easy to use.

Pros

Online, easy to use. As long as you have internet, you can do your payroll and view the history. They have online chat support.

Cons

Data security. If hecker heck their website we will lost all employee personal information including SS#. You need internet to do payroll or check the data. You need to backup your own data.

Thank you for taking the time to review Patriot Software. At Patriot Software, we take the physical and electronic security of your data very seriously. Read more about how we protect your digital data here: https://www.patriotsoftware.com/about/trust/data-security

Good Payroll Software

Pros

I think this software is very good for payroll payments and every tax submission related to payroll. Also, it allows you to get payroll records, print checks and establish direct deposits into employees bank accounts and generate the reports for submitting state and federal taxes.

Cons

What I didn't like about this software is that when we were setting everything to go on payroll we were asked a lot of questions and a lot of documents were missing and they were not very specific at which were the ones missing.

To good to be true, but absolutely comes through!

This software is the same as Benefit Mall or Paychecks, both of whom we have used for our payroll. The only difference is that instead of calling or emailing hours into a team member you enter the hours in yourself. It's incredibly easy and the customer support is very helpful.

Pros

Price, ease of use, unlimited payroll runs, and excellent customer service!

Cons

Some features are hard to locate because of how embedded they are.

Thank you for you feedback, Seth! We strive to keep things simple and in your control--with support at the ready when you need it. It's great to hear that you've had a positive experience with us!

Great payroll software

Full featured payroll software at a great price.

Pros

Full featured product, the price is great, ideal for small businesses. Can do almost all the things a large payroll service affords you. Good interface, made it easy to use. Great customer support.

Cons

Deposit functionality needs improvement, its too restrictive. Printing checks setup was more complex than is should be.

Good customer service to help you through the set up process.

Pros

I run a simple payroll for a household employee and Patriot does the job. It was a little tricky to set up, but customer service helped walk me through it.

Cons

Set up was tricky but customer service helped me through it. The direct deposit process involved lots of steps to set up. Give yourself at least a week before running your first payroll.

Love Patriot Payroll!

Pros

As a small business just starting out, Patriot was a lifesaver. I use the reports a lot and I love how Form 940 & 941 are already filled out for me when it's time to send them in!

Cons

Try Patriot First. You'll Be Quite Surprised at the ease of use.

This is the way to go when you don't have the resources to hire overhead to keep your smile business in order.

Pros

So much more easier to use that QB or the other accounting software packages out there. I was over QB crashing on my system before enough was enough.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this software. I would recommend it over QB or some of the other expert programs out in the market place.

Thanks Debora! We love making accounting and payroll simple for small business owners. We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Easy to use, helpful program

Just starting to use the program, but so far it has been a good experience. The program offers tutorials along the way as well as tips and helpful info to someone like myself that hasn't worked much with payroll. Will have a better idea of how the program as a whole functions once I have ran it through a few different pays, but so far seems to be what I needed.

Pros

The helpful tutorials it offers throughout

Cons

Information on how to reset the check layout

Thanks for your review, William! We want our software to be simple to use, especially for the non-payroll expert. Please keep us posted on your experience. Your feedback will help us make our product even more user friendly.