Patriot Payroll Reviews - Page 95

2,717 reviews

Payroll for dummies

Recommend this to anyone doing payroll on a relatively small scale.

Pros

Needed a solution for a small start up. the big players all wanted an arm and a leg. no flexibility on cost/value dynamic. Patriot stepped up with cost effective, surprisingly excellent and well designed alternative

Patriot payroll software

Patriot payroll software is very easy to use. We signed up for the basic payroll for our start up business. We never used any payroll software before and we found this software so easy to use and help desk was always very helpful. We were able to file all our federal and state reports ourselves which saved us some money.

Pros

easy to use, great customer support

Cons

none

Excellent customer service.

Pros

They walked me through set up process and answered all my questions over the phone. Customer service is very knowledgeable.

Cons

Setting up payment of payroll taxes and direct deposit was a bit confusing, because I wasn't aware it they can be paid from different accounts.

Great choice

It’s been fairly easy to get started. The customer service is very helpful.

Pros

It’s full service for a reasonable price.

Cons

It’s difficult to set to direct deposit a certain day.I doesn’t offer the option of auto pay each week.

Makes life as a business owner so much easier!

Pros

They handle everything for me. I don't have to do anything except input the hours my employees work. They completely handle the rest.

Cons

It took quite a bit of time to get set up and started, but once everything was ready and I learned how to use it, it's been a breeze ever since.

Reliable, Good Value, Easy

Pros

Good customer services, very easy to use, not time consuming at all, our practice manager never misses a deadline and we always get paid!

Cons

Direct deposit is restrictive, doesn't have multi country option.. if that's something you need, difficult to correct mistakes

Great Company and Service

Patriot has been very easy to work with. When I have had issues trying to do something, their customer service has been excellent.

Cons

Thanks, Dwayne, for the stellar review!

Great Value and Easy to Use

Pros

Patriot Software is very easy to use. I hardly ever have to contact customer service but when I do, they are knowledgeable and helpful. It's a great value!

Cons

I haven't found anything that I don't like about the software yet. It does exactly what I need it to do.

Perfect for the non expert

Easy setup excellent guide

Cons

Thank you for the great review Amaury. We pride ourselves on making our software easy for "non-payroll" experts. We look forward having you as a lifelong customer!

Easy to use and affordable

I have had no problems using this software. The customer support has always been friendly and helpful.

Cons

Thanks for sharing David. We love being described as easy and affordable. :)

Easy to use, good customer service and accurate payroll deposits. Also on time every time

Tax deposits, payroll deposits, communication, accurate and timely transaction. I can't complain.

Pros

I like the communication. Always an email for every transaction with a good explanation. Also a good chat line with someone ready and waiting to help you! You can ask for anything more!

PATRIOT SOFTWARE IS GREAT

Patriot software offers affordable and very functional accounting and payroll options for small business owners. This is the direction I am urging my small business owners to explore for their needs outside of the services I offer. The customer service is exceptional, too... very important in my opinion.

Pros

Customer Service Affordability Ease of Use

Payroll Software at its finest

Pros

A very user-friendly software and manageable. Almost everything template that you need is almost here. And not bad for its price.

Cons

Been using this for a month and so far, I do not have any problems with this software. Great work then, waiting for more update.

Patriot Software

The HR software is pleasant with ease of use controls, I like except the effort and build of the software which is better than average software with a full functionality. I recommend the software for everyone, especially beginners, the phone support is great and the staff is always willing to help with setup.

Pros

The software is great for beginners because of the first time set up and the help section. The functions are always in good working order, and you can use your phone if you need to.

Cons

The software with functionality is hard to understand at first with overwhelming options and fuctionability.

Awesome software, great support.

Easy set up for a new supplier like us, enjoyed the simple navigation and tutorials. We started using this for last few months and it has been a great experience so far, we highly recommend.

Pros

Great navigation, great tutorials and amazing support.

Cons

none so far.

Great for payroll!

I started my first business needing payroll and wasn't 100% sure how to get everything going correctly. The staff at Patriot was extremely professional and helpful.

Cons

Thanks for the review, James! We get it--setting up payroll for your business is really tricky when you're not a finance pro. We're happy to hear our support team was able to help you through the process.

Great service

ease of use highly recommend. Love site. File all my taxes for me. Price cannot be beat. Was using quickbooks, never again!

Cons

Thanks for your glowing review, Robert!

Reviewing Patriot Payroll Software

Pros

What I really like about this software is the aesthetic web design of its features. Payroll system makes it easier than others. So much help!

Cons

It is a little bit complex for beginners but practice takes time. But once you manage it, it is really manageable.

Great Service

I used Patriot Payroll this year for first time and am very pleased. Straightforward entry, and customer service was friendly and very responsive when I did have to call in with a question once.

Pros

Cons

nothing at all

Thanks for the kind review, Tammy! We're happy to hear the software is so easy for you to use. Here's to the success of your farm!

Great product easy to use at a great price

Pros

The ease of use and the price are outstanding. I did quite a bit of research and this is where I landed. I also like the options for add ons as i go.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say yet its a great product

Easy Breezy

Pros

Customer Service is the best I've encountered. Easy to reach by phone, and in a matter of seconds using the online chat function Easy to do payroll Price

Cons

No App. Would be nice to have an app where I can view reports, etc instead of using the browser on my phone.

I felt like I have been dealing with family! Everyone works to make the transition smooth.

Ease of PR. More time to perform other tasks.

Pros

Very user friendly. Clear layout. If you need assistance, associates are very quick to guide and help.

Cons

In the reports, you need to be in the PAYROLL tab to access the Reports. I would like to be able to access from the Dashboard as well.

Why didn't I know about this software before now?!

Pros

Very user friendly, excellent customer service, and it just makes processing PR a breeze! I would absolutely recommend this software to anyone.

Cons

If there was any negative at all, and this is not that big of a deal, is that I wish direct deposit could process quicker.

Excellent payroll service for the price.

I LOVE IT!

Pros

Easily customizable to what we needed in our business. I like the fact that we can add our own deduction categories.

Cons

I would really like to see their support available 24 hours a day but I understand we do not pay very much for this so it is still a great value.

Another Satisfied Customer!!!

The customer service far exceeds my expectations!!! The product is good and gets better everyday!!! I love it!

Cons

Thank you! We love exceeding our customer's expectations!