Patriot Accounting Reviews - Page 7

Patriot Software

Mostly solving payroll needs.

Pros

This software makes my life and job much easier.

Cons

I don’t have any dislikes yet. So far it has functioned exactly the way I need it to.

Patriot Accounting Software

I love that it keeps track of all my payroll and employee information and sets recommendations on what should be done. Very user friendly.

Pros

Its very easy to use and keep track. I am able to easily run reports, enter info and look things up with out it taking a million extra steps.

Cons

The wording on some of the reports and way of listing things could be done in a little plainer english for those of us just starting out.

Did the job and met expectations

Pros

It sent reminders and was easy to use. I didn't have to worry about anything once it was set up

Cons

The only problems I has was the interaction with our individuals themselves: there was no issues with the software. I couldn't get individuals to sign on in a timely manner, causing internals problems with payroll, but that happens regardless of what you use.

Great Customer Service

Pros

Very easy to use, always able to find what I am needing and their customer service great. Easy and fast online chat service.

Cons

There isn't much to say, I am happy with the software.

Accounting ledger impossible to find

So far bad but I'm learning

Pros

Cost and integration with payroll. It was supposed to be easy.

Cons

Can't see the ledger. It should be front and center.

Patriot is great and No One Else has this!!!

Patriot is doing what I need to get done and thank you so so so much!!!!

Pros

Ease of using and getting the W2 and taking care of business!!!

Cons

None!!!! They are doing what needs to be done!!!!

J Renee

Pros

Easy to use and understand

Cons

Doesn't track payments paid out to 1099 employees

Hey Jeanetta! Just wanted to clear up a misconception. Patriot does track payments to 1099 contractors. Please check out reports under Accounting > 1099 contractor reports. You can easily update payments to outside vendors by clicking the "update payment history" link and entering all amounts,

Makes everything easy

It has been wonderful, life is much simpler.

Pros

Everything, I love the fact that they are there for me to chat whenever I need them. I surely did at the beginning, now is just a breeze. They make everything so simple, I have told all my friends about them and how simple they are.

Cons

There is none. Everything is easy. Recommend it to everyone.

Great Company with Great Customer Service

Great tech support and quality service

Pros

Very easy to use and organized . I am able to track everything.

Cons

Perhaps , it can have more templates , to help newbies like us .

Still growing but doing great

Pros

I love how easy it is and how great they are for small business

Cons

They are still fairly new so they are early in the development and still have room for improvement

Beachhopper/NDCLLC

everyone extremely helpful and knowledgeable

Pros

The reports are easily obtained and very user friendly

Cons

nothing, the program is all helpful and user friendly

Wonderful! Can't say enough positive things about this product!

We are a small family owned service provider company, and this product has helped us streamline our invoicing in one place, get up to date P&L statements, and know in an instant who still owes us money, who pays on time, and what our status is. The customer service is bar-none, their in-line chat feature is great, and their helpful hints and intuitive format makes learning this product very easy. If you are a small business owner, this product is an invaluable tool!

Cons

Kathi, thanks for being a terrific ambassador for our accounting software! We made our software for small businesses like yours, and are thrilled you find it easy and intuitive. Thanks for spreading the word! Your Friends at Patriot Software

Payroll

Wonderful

Pros

The Customer Service is Awesome! You get to a live person right away, no hassles. Customer Service is always there to help you at anytime. If after hours, they get right back with you. The program is very user friendly. And you do as much or as little as you want.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.............

republic woddworks llc

Pros

very easy to launch when i first signed up. doing payroll every week is very easy and quick.

Cons

would like to see something in the website that shows me when and where my tax payments are made for state and federal. not whats withheld but when Patriot sends to state and feds.

good experience

Pros

easy access, simple to use, and add employees.

Cons

Having to run payroll 5 days before is frustrating.

Great move

Really good experience thus far!

Pros

Ease of use and finding what I need as a user

Cons

Nothing as of right now, but if I have anything in the future I'll let ya know.

Great! I Love it, I tell all my fellow small business owners about it.

Pro: Very easy to use and simple. Reports are accurate and easy to read. Cons: Not really any... It would be nice if there was an easier way to handle employee purchases that are deducted from their pay. You can add money to a persons pay (like reimbursements for employee paid expenses) easily, but you can't deduct money without editing deductions before running payroll, then you have to remember to go back and change the deductions amount before the next payroll or you'll deduct the sames amount again...

Cons

Thanks for the review and feedback Lyman. We have passed your suggestion on our development team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you.

CONTROLLER

EASE OF USE

Pros

GOOD SUPPORT, EASE OF USE, SOLID COMPANY

Cons

NOTHING, GOOD SOFTWARE, COST IS REASONABLE

Easy to Navigate

Great product. Easy to navigate through. It has access to online help and step by step instructions on how to accomplish what you are needing to accomplish.

Pros

Everything is so easy to navigate through.

Cons

It is an awesome product.

Thank you, Kenisha! We're so pleased hear that our software is easy for you to use and navigate. Let us know if you ever need any more help.

Quick and easy

I had no problems quickly learning and using this software. They walk you through every step with helpful videos and tutorials. I needed a payroll software to pay the people that took care of my father and so many were either complicated, or seemed like overkill. If you want something simple that can grow with you, Patriot Pay is for you.

Cons

Oh how we love to hear that you found our software as simple to use as we intended it to be. You're right Bethany, Patriot Software grows with you. Our software is simple to use, but powerful too, and can handle more complicated payroll deductions and contributions also. Thanks for the kind words. You're the best!

Patriot Accounting is no Quickbooks

I had to stop using it and discontinue this service.

Pros

I love Patriot for my payroll and taxes and so I really like brand most of all. Customer service is good too.

Cons

For 12 years I used Quickbooks and found it far superior to Patriot Accounting in that at the end of the day I had a ledger that was versatile and could generate the reports I needed. Also, I found AP and AR to be far less functional to what I was used to dealing with. Other things too that I can't remember... I just remember being really frustrated.

Great Program!

I am very happy with the service. Great one on one customer service. It is easy to use and has cut my workload in half. My only complaint is I wish the customer service was open more hours, sometimes work on payroll late or on the weekends and need help. Besides that - great program. I would highly recommend it!

Cons

Thank you for your input Kris! Our customer service prides itself on helping customers when they need it most. We will pass your input along about longer hours. We strive to save our customers time and money. Hearing your workload has been cut in half made us celebrate. Keep spreading the word! Your Friends at Patriot Software

Not ready for prime-time

Customer support seems pretty good.

Pros

Inexpensive. Sales tax reporting seems to work well.

Cons

This software is not ready yet. There are many features that would not work well for a small business. You need the functionality to enter checks and payments without printing checks. I've spoken to support and made suggestions. I'm just evaluating the software to see if I can recommend to my clients who need online accounting software.

Patriot software makes my life more easy

Been using patriot for several years and like it very much which is why I keep using it

Pros

It is easy to use and set up. It has all the features that I need as a small business.

Cons

That there isn't an app. I would like the instant access but it hasn't been a deal breaker

Patriot Accounting

Pros

This product was easy to use. At first I hadn't had much luck with organizing my accounting, but this app definitely helped!

Cons

It took me some time before I was able to figure out how to use the app correctly. Once I got into the swing of things, it was easy!