Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 10

Payoneer Review

I have an excellent experience with the software for recommendations.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use and availability in several cross boarder countries. Receiving payment globally to local bank with ease.

Cons

What I like least about the software is the conversion rate. It's expensive and can be reviewed further.

Payoneer - online bank but not a bank

Pros

Easy to integrate into marketplaces and hubstaff

Cons

I dont like the 1% withdraw fee but I guess that's the cost of doing business

Disappointed - I do not recommend it

There are other platforms that offer a service similar to Payonner that many more people use, and it is much easier and cheaper to make the transfers. I do not recommend this option for money transfer between people or to pay for services.

Pros

I don't like anything about Payoneer, set-up the account was a pain since they use virtual bank. The fees are very high.

Cons

I opened an account with payonner about 1 year ago. I had money there, now they charged me $29.99 annual fee, and to transfer money to my bank account I have to pay $ 35. I only had $ 50 in that account, of which they already took $ 29.99 from me, and it costs me $ 35 to get my money out.

Payoneer is good, but not for me

Pros

It's fast and integrated with most freelance platforms.

Cons

my account was hacked back in 2016 and the hacker took 400$ from my account. I contacted Payoneer at that time and they took 30 to 40 days to respond, in the end, they told me they can't do anything about it which was a really bad experience at the time.

Super good this application, I love it and I recommend it to everyone.

Personally, I would use it thousands of times, I am delighted with this application, thank you.

Pros

The most important thing about this application is how easy it is to use, anyone can handle a transaction here.

Cons

I like everything about this application, there is no waste in it, excellent.

I learned to like

I was adapted to use another app to receive money from abroad and this one surprised me. Unlike the competitor, the payonner transfers the money from the app to my bank account on the same day, no matter what time of day, this is the difference for me.

Pros

The service is very good, easy to use and already available in several languages. Both on the website and in the app, it is simple to transfer money and the difference is that we can pay between payoneer accounts, pay to bank accounts and request payments.

Cons

The negative point is the amounts charged for money received in dollars, for countries where the currency is devalued, three dollars make a difference.

a joy to use Payoneer

Payoneer has been one of the most easiest ways for me to receive payment from international companies. it does not have any additional fees to it and allows me to wait just 24 hours in order to receive my payments making me so happy and confident to use.

Pros

i enjoy that transferring money to my main bank account is a short wait and that i have no charges added on for withdrawal.

Cons

i dislike that there are no ways to use the funds in your account directly, you have to make a transaction to your main bank account

Payoneer

Payoneer is very useful and helpful for me to receive the payments of my work.

Pros

Payoneer only takes less amount of taxes compared to other online money transfer softwares. Can receive online work payments through payoneer without any fear.

Cons

The least thing I like about the software is, it takes days to get a reply answer for a question asked.

Payoneer

Je travaille avec Amazone depuis il y a pas longtemps, c'est Payoneer qui facilite la réception de mes primes d'amazone

Pros

Ce logiciel est hyper cool, très sécurisé, une banque en ligne qui me permet d'effectuer les retraits des virements des entreprises d'affiliation, grâce à Payoneer, je ne crains plus de faire le E-commerce depuis l'Afrique, grâce à Payoneer j'ai eu une carte bancaire gratuitement, ce qui facilite encore plus mes transactions en ligne

Cons

Trop d'exigences lors de l'ouverture d'un compte Payoneer, le service client prend beaucoup temps pour la validation des comptes allant au delà de 24h, 72h ou même jamais

Showing original review in French. See translation

Payoneer: great option for online transactions

I have been using Payoneer for a short time and it has helped me a lot to receive payments for freelance jobs and website sales in different countries.

Pros

What impressed me the most was the convenience of opening an account and having access to the Global Payment Service. The platform is easy to use, secure and fast for transactions. The most important companies in the world pay through it, which proves their credibility and trust.

Cons

The service could be faster, by chat the delay can be very long and by email it takes a few business days, but in any case it can be understandable the time given because the moment we are going through.

Resting on Its Laurels

Initially it was a great. Only their support was lousy... but their fee struction, became difficult to understand. Dashboard continued to stay archaic. Withdrawals and minimums kept getting more and more. Initially I moved Amazon out of it, then PayPal and now going to dump their card as well.

Pros

Initially it was their card which was the biggest and most helpful feature. The USD ACH account proved to be very valuable as well...

Cons

The CS is crap. The prices are ridiculous (and hidden for monthly deductions). Their rate is absurd, their policies are becoming difficult. Moving out of their ecosystem seems like the only way...

A great debit card for freelancers

I usually use it as a freelancer to be able to collect jobs and have never had any problems.

Pros

It is a financial service that allows me to charge jobs in a simple way and withdraw the money through an ATM.

Cons

I cannot find any against Payoneer, it has different ways of being able to charge for the work that one does.

I closed my accounts there with no intention to open them again

My overall experience with Payoneer is neutral. Maybe if I hadn't had trouble logging in and later discovered that I have to jump through loops to get things done, my experience could be better. I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't use it in the future. To me personally, it doesn't suit my needs and I moved to other software.

Pros

Relatively easy to navigate. Good thing is that Payoneer operates with multiple currencies and makes it easier to transfer funds outside mainland China. It's nice that transfers made between accounts are free of charge. Thumbs up for that. It's good for anyone working with China.

Cons

Fees! It could be better, definitely. Though two-step verification is applied, there is no way you can enter your account once you closed your telephone number. And I really don't like the idea that I have to get in touch with customer support and explain myself why I want to close my accounts. Make it simple and easier to use, and find a way to facilitate login if a phone number is no longer available.

Recommended payment method for virtual assistant or home-based jobs

Pros

Most of companies looking for virtual assistant or offering home-based jobs uses payoneer as payment method. This is secured and hassle free since it can easily transfer money to the local bank account.

Cons

I have not encountered any problem yet while using the software.

A very convenient and easy e-wallet !

I'm pretty impressed with payoneer and it's services. The MasterCard availability feature is stunning in this price range. Being a Graphic Designer and Web Developer, I'm simply impressed!

Pros

Payoneer has got a very wide range of country support. Therefore it is very beneficial for freelancers and micro business owners. Most of the online platforms support Payoneer payout or access. It's also perfect for daily use. Again the Payoneer MasterCard is a great deal for money which can be accessed via any MasterCard supported ATM.

Cons

The cons are likely very less. The Payoneer app should be updated and the bugs should be fixed...That's all...

Payoneer cobra caro

Pros

é o aplicativo que realiza recebimento da plataforma nimo tv

Cons

Há cobrança por quase tudo, você é cobrado para ter um cartão da payoneer, é cobrado por transação, é normal você ser cobrado pela taxa de cambio porém é muito desatualizado, realmente só utilizo por ser o único que realiza o recebimento da nimo tv, há muita falta de segurança, e falta transparência com o usuário.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Worldwide use with my payoneer card

Pros

We use payoneer for payment online and atm withdraw of fund payments from other companies. Thanks payoneer team for great innovation.

Cons

The atm withdraw charges are a bit high for African countries

It is Just okay for use

Collection and receiving payments from international sources through pages and sites

Pros

I like how It allows you to receive payments and can be used with a Card to expedite online transactions

Cons

The fact that the money is only withdrawal to a few countries accounts or has to be by the use of the payoneer card makes it quite inconvenient for business that requires quick processing of funds

Expensive and complex option to pay international consultants

I had several issues and complains about Payoneer services and moved to other options after comparing market solutions.

Pros

Despite of the cost and complexity of the administrative procedures, expensive fees and bad conversion rates for other currencies, it works.

Cons

Very bad conversion rates for other currencies, long time for the credit to be available, confuse documentation, confuse support, mobile app does not have most of the important features, sometimes the service is not available (website is down).

Quick and reliable payments

It's been a great experience, it's one of my preferred payment methods.

Pros

I like that it is very reliable. I like to be certain that my payments process correctly and I never worry with Payoneer.

Cons

I think that it's a competitive product and there aren't any negative aspects to it that I can think of.

Why I like software

I liked my experience with the application, however I think they should improve the way to access it because it is very complex

Pros

Gives the possibility to visualize the gains in real time

Cons

I think you need more options to add more currency coins

Great way to get payed online

Pros

A couple of companies i have worked remote with wanted to pay through Payoneer, and everything always worked great. Love also you can have accounts in different countries.

Cons

Took a little while to get up and running with the account but its okay now.

Payoneer

I really appreciate payoneer to support me to transfer/receive money.

Pros

It is really easy to use, you can receive and transfer money online to where ever you want. Great support as well.

Cons

I am continuously required to provide personal data for verification process. It is really annoying each time.

Made the difference!

Pros

Easy to open an account, access all the necessary features and safely receive the payments of abroad companies to whom I work! Trustful and competent software!

Cons

Haven't had any negative experiences so far.

A free account to save your money

I used Payoneer for almost two years and It works fine. I receive and send money to friends and colleagues. One time I was hack and almost lose all my savings in the account but thanks to Payonner I recover the money.

Pros

It is easy to send and receive money from all around the world and you can receive a debit card in any country and you can use it right away

Cons

I receive A LOT of phishing emails and the one I used for the account was new so It is weird that happened.