Payoneer Logo

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

Payoneer Reviews - Page 11

Payoneer - Best payment tool

It was a great option to receive my payments for services rendered.

Pros

The application has great options and features. I liked the part that makes making withdrawals and transfer payments very easy.

Cons

Nothing to complain about yet. I have seen excellent customer support.

Payoneer review

The software is user friendly and an answer to easier, cheaper banking and moving money around.

Pros

The software is easy to use and it shows all transactions for transparency. One can also choose which currency they want to withdraw their money in. One other feature I like is the double verification when one signs in which ensures security.

Cons

One can only apply for a card after earning $30 through the card which is restrictive.

Payoneer is essential for those who need to receive amounts in foreign currency

With Payoneer I receive amounts in foreign currency in which I convert into my country's currency by paying a small fee

Pros

Ease of use and registration is very simple and easy to do

Cons

There is nothing against this software, nothing to complain about

Good!

They are good overral. They have good customer service.

Pros

It is easy to use. It has an application that is also easy and you can see your balance quick.

Cons

The fees are a little high. But I guess that is the price for international services.

Payoneer Bank was my favorite

I have a bad experience that makes me stop using the bank, which is when I requested a withdrawal to my bank account and the withdrawal did not arrive and I waited for more than 8 working days and the money did not arrive, and when I contacted the support they did not provide any help, it was the worst experience and because of it it made me stop Bank use.

Pros

One of the advantages of this bank is that it supports many sites and companies that I work with, and I can use the bank to receive payments around the world .

Cons

The bank deducts a large commission when you withdraw from it A large fee is deducted for the MasterCard Technical support is not professional and does not provide any help

Payoneer allows to receive money from customers, with low fees

Used to receive money from customers and then transfer it to a bank account and it was sensibly cheaper than the service we used before.

Pros

Compared to other solutions on the market, Payoneer is much cheaper and it allows you to transfer your money directly on your bank account. You can also receive a Payoneer debit card to withdraw your funds.

Cons

The registration and verification process were relatively long, compared to other solutions (15 min approx).

Use this in conjunction with Coconut for International Payments- solves a problem!

Payoneer allowed me to process International payments with my Coconut account- some issues but allowed a range of currencies to be received

Pros

Easy to set up and withdraw funds received

Cons

Account details changed on USD and Euro accounts with little warning

International Transaction App

Pros

Payoneer is so helpful when it comes to international transactions, especially when you are shopping online outside of your country, and also receiving payments from foreign clients. Payment system is reliable and secure.

Cons

I can't find any wrong yet with Payoneer, it is cost free to apply and set up. You can also use the physical card to withdraw funds at any ATM machine that accepts MasterCard.

mi experiencia

Pues no es tan malo es de fácil manejo y la configuración de la cuenta también lo es. Lo único malo es el timepo de espera para llegar el dinero a tus manos.

Pros

Es de fácil manejo puedes crear tu cuenta en poco tiempo. Hay diversidad de monedas.

Cons

El valor para sacar el dinero es bastante alto deberían de modificar eso. Además el tiempo que tarda el dinero en llegar a tu banco local puede ser demasiado.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Payment management for your business

Pros

It provides ease in getting payments from clients around the world for freelancers and small businesses. Currencies are also converted within the service before transferring the amount to your bank. Making payments to other businesses is also easy. Payoneer provides a lot of services and that is what is best about it.

Cons

The mobile application is very poor. The UI is an important part of the service which is neglected to some extent. And while they have made an effort to improve this recently, there is still room for improvement.

online business bestfriend.

Great and I highly recommend this over other software.

Pros

I have been using this website for 2 years now and the best feature about this is there a mobile application. By far, they offer a lower dollar currency rate.

Cons

You cannot use this software or the application without an internet connection. So far, that's the issue I always face with this software.

Good Payment Platform

It has been fairly good so far.

Pros

I like that I am given several free bank accounts for major currencies like US and EURO

Cons

I don’t like that I have to have a balance of $100 USD to get a new card.

Payoneer

Después de empezar a utilizar Payoneer la cartelera de clientes internacionales aumentó considerablemente, ya que los cliente entiende que es un medio de pago seguro.

Pros

La facilidad de crear facturas personalizadas, ademas de la rapidez en que se realiza y se reciben los pagos.

Cons

El limite de transacciones y la alta tarifa en caso de realizar pago con tarjeta de crédito

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Excellent and fast transfers

Pros

The feature i like best is that your payment is automatically deposited into your bank account.

Cons

I haven't found anything negative about Payoneer.

Payoneer User satisfaction

good, they are responsive, but not punctual. They can improve in this section.

Pros

That I can use in my own country, where paypal is unavailable.

Cons

slow services of my request for invoicing clients.

Decent Money Transfer tool

A competent tool, but needs more features to take on competitors.

Pros

Payoneer is easy to use, has good features, and does its job of transferring money well. It stacks about even against the likes of PayPal and such.

Cons

No option to deposit to digital wallets - PayPal allows this feature, and I have since used it for most of my international needs.

Good Security

Good to access security.

Pros

Easy to access. have very quality security. fast connection

Cons

app attraction is not much to user. cant find used profile pic.

Great card

Very good way to pay and get paid

Pros

There website was very easy to use once I had my documents sorted and card ordered.

Cons

Took long time to get my card. That could be improved.

Payoneer- essential for those who work abroad.

In general, I need Payoneer to receive my money from some foreign sites, so far it hasn't complicated me at all, but I can't say that it would give 100% confidence in the sense of satisfaction.

Pros

what most caught the attention of the payoneer, is the speed at which everything happens. I was able to create my account and link to my bank account quickly without any red tape.

Cons

what bothered me most about the payoneer was the difficulty of transferring money from my account to it, I believe that the system could be simplified more in this sense.

Not easy to use and not much used either

Negative and neutral. I will not suggest to use it to friends or companies.

Pros

There are not many features I liked since I had to create an account only to be paid by some companies.

Cons

I did not like that only a few companies use it in USA but worldwide it is not much used and graphics is not nice along with the fact it is more difficult to understand how to use it.

Payoneer payment not near

Very average

Pros

Easy to recevie payment from others without using a bank account

Cons

Limted to received on a credit card and the limitations of losing card etc

I loved it

In general I loved it, I only had a single problem, that's when I requested my first withdrawal, there was a long delay in receiving the money for more than 10 days, and the support is a little time consuming.

Pros

I really liked it, the payoneere is a very easy and practical platform to use, it has a currency converter from euro to dollar, from dollar to real that makes it a lot easier, and the best platform I used for my international receipts.

Cons

it took me more than 10 days to receive my payment, and the support is a little slow

Money stolen

I withdrew to my bank account 300 euros [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the funds have not come so far. When contacting support constantly increase the timing of the decision of my question, first 21 working days, and now the term has grown to "unknown when". If you want to lose your hard-earned money - go to Payoneer.

Pros

- Mastercard debit card - market exchange rate

Cons

- Customer support does not solve customer issues, but writes off with boilerplate phrases - The company is not responsible for customers' money, even when it is lost through their fault.

Payoneer is the best online method and system, that people must be aware of and start use it.

Transition/and transfering your funds around the world. They are not charging like other sites,there fee per transaction is to understandable.

Pros

Yes there options and the way there software run's is good for everyone. No need to be a expect to use their product.

Cons

Ever since I've been using their site, everything is still thesame. Nothing new just a well site with hire services anyone can think of.. when it comes to bank transfers and transition from locally to international.

Easy to Use

One of the benefits of using Payoneer is the e-mail notifications I receive when my direct deposit is approaching. I get notifications of when my deposit is being transferred and also when is already in my account.

Pros

I use this software to process my monthly paychecks. One of the things I like about this software is how easy is to set up your account. To set up and account you need will need your personal bank information such as account number, routing, etc. I feel Payoneer makes all my direct deposits safe and secure. I would definitely recommend.

Cons

The least I like about Payoneer was the fact of having to provide my personal checking account information. I was afraid my information would get stolen. But after I was done creating an account and once I got my first direct deposit from my job, that’s when I knew it was a legit and safe software.